IT

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
Thorpocalypse

IT

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Get ready for some evil clown love at J-Mart. :twisted:

Finally saw It. Holy poopballs...I hadn't been that tense since my last....uh, old man exam. Mooooooon river... :shock:

I will say that if you haven't seen It yet and you've read the book, like son and wife did, the second half apparently strays pretty far from the source, but for the most part it's pretty faithful. I haven't read It, or really anything longer than a graphic novel like, ever, so I went in cold and was quite pleased.

Casting was great, pacing was great, effects were great. I give it 9 Lobos on the 10 Lobo scale. Can't wait for the sequel.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
RUSCHE

Re: IT

Post by RUSCHE »

The casting was phenomenal in my eyes. Those kids nailed it. The way the adults were portrayed and the overall vibe of the town was creepy as he'll.
One of in the best Stephen King adaptations in my opinion. Fun stuff, and I hate clowns...cannot trust anyone with that much makeup on..😂
L-Space

Re: IT

Post by L-Space »

I thought it was great too. The child actors did a fantastic job. I swear between IT and Stranger Things we're getting a glut of talented child actors.
Formerly luketheduke86