Power Rangers

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
The_baron

Power Rangers

Post by The_baron »

So I saw the new power rangers movie last night... i thought it was pretty good. Going in I was worried that it would be too much like 2012's Chronicle in tone. Turns out I was wrong to worry. It's not a total cheesefest like the tv series and the 90s movies but not grimdark like I was expecting. I do think Elizabeth Banks was kinda miscast. Over I would give it a 7.5/10.
MacynSnow

Re: Power Rangers

Post by MacynSnow »

The_baron wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:42 am So I saw the new power rangers movie last night... i thought it was pretty good. Going in I was worried that it would be too much like 2012's Chronicle in tone. Turns out I was wrong to worry. It's not a total cheesefest like the tv series and the 90s movies but not grimdark like I was expecting. I do think Elizabeth Banks was kinda miscast. Over I would give it a 7.5/10.
i agree completely with you on this...True,it could've been better,but by that same token it could've been absolutley Horrible(The dude they got for Zordon was a little stiff in my opinion,but still...). 7.0/10 for me.