The Walking Dead

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
MacynSnow

The Walking Dead

Post by MacynSnow »

Since we don't have one up here yet,though I'd toss one here for my fellow "Deadites"...:D
MacynSnow

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by MacynSnow »

the show will reappear this Sunday,so get your Weapon's ready for the Herd! :D
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

well,new episode was Sunday and i have to say that it's nice to have The "Ricktatorship" back on Offense again...Plus,no more Cast Executions! :)
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

well,so much for Carol rejoining the fight(though in all honesty i can see why Daryle didn't want her to get involved right now,what with her mindest being what it is...)
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

The Last couple of episodes have been.....Intresting to say the Least:
-"Jedi Master" Morgan went right back to the Dark Side after his Apprentices death(i'm honestly suprised they didn't kill the kid off sooner,you want the truth).
-Carol joining the Fight along side The Kingdom(Finally,it just took them almost an entire season....)will add a pretty big dose of firepower to The Rickbellion that forming.
-I hope Sasha know's what she's doing in their,but from a strategic point of view,i understand her reasoning in Ditching Rosita:With that many people supposedly in their,Negan&his "Imperial Troops" might not notice one new face in the Crowd where He's had good look at Rosita and would immediatelt recognize her...