CW Superheroes: The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
Tattooedman

Re: CW Superheroes: The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow

Post by Tattooedman »

Davies wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:59 am
Bladewind wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 pm While I like the Trickster, I kinda feel that Mark Hammil was trying to bring his animated Joker to life more than anything else.
Goes back further than that -- I believe that he was cast as the Joker on the strength of his performance as the Trickster in the first Flash TV show.
Yeah, I find this totally believable.

Also, got all caught up on the Flash.

Not impressed. This season is really making the show sink in my personal ratings.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Davies wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:59 am
Bladewind wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 pm While I like the Trickster, I kinda feel that Mark Hammil was trying to bring his animated Joker to life more than anything else.
Goes back further than that -- I believe that he was cast as the Joker on the strength of his performance as the Trickster in the first Flash TV show.

I had forgotten that...

Glad to see that they have pushed the Olson storyline to the back a little, but I really can't stand Teri Hatcher as Queen of Daxam. Yawn.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

The LoT season was better than last, but I found the whole thing to be a major let down..
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Okay, the reveal on who Savitar is under the armor is effed up. Highlight next part to read: Future version of Barry.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Worse than that, and safe to point out I think.... Slightly spoilery but its actually a time remnant.

Best line yet... "The more you time travel the less the rules apply."
They`re admitting how there is no reason or rhyme to what they do... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

And they finally did it, they have driven me away from the Flash. Will finish the season since it is only one episode more, but done after that except crossovers. All they did this season, all the heartache and trials they went through to try and stop Savitar from killing Iris. And he stops them with a Deus Ex Machina! Sorry for any spoilers, just ticked at the writers right now for the copout way Savitar stopped their big plan.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

If I make my guess correctly I don't think Savitar killed Iris.

I in fact think HR may have pulled a switcheroo possibly with Wally or Jesse Quicks help and using his disguise tool.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

That's a neat idea, seriously messed up, but neat.

And I miss Snart. "Reminds me of Jaws... didn't show the shark because they couldn't afford to make it look good..."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

I know I'm a bit behind everyone else (blasted work schedule making me run behind) but can I just say how much I enjoyed the missing memory episode? I hadn't realized just how much Barry had changed since the show started - he's been worn by the weight of his "responsibilities", and seeing him not able to remember all of them made it very clear. Though I admit that I miss when Barry was a much "lighter" character, it was part of what I enjoyed about the show - his facing down the bad guys with a positive attitude and a smile.

Granted it's not anywhere near where Green Arrow is, but given everything that's happened to Oliver it's at least understandable why he's so grim.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

catsi563 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 7:18 am If I make my guess correctly I don't think Savitar killed Iris.

I in fact think HR may have pulled a switcheroo possibly with Wally or Jesse Quicks help and using his disguise tool.
I'm glad you were right about that. I'm sad HR died, but the lose of Iris after all they did to save her would have killed the series for me. A heroic and noble sacrifice to save another I can handle.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Supergirl ending felt rushed, and Teri Hatcher really annoyed me.

But this was too funny: Youtube Spot

Especially the speculation about cross overs and the existence of the multivere yadda yadda yadda. It was a freaking promo !!!
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Did anyone see the animated Vixen movie that aired on CW last night? I'm not really familiar with the character outside of the Justice League animated show, but I thought it was pretty good. Lots of tie-in cameos.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Goona have to look & see if it's on my CW streming channel. I've watched the 1st season of the online animated show it was pretty good.
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Tattooedman wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:48 am Goona have to look & see if it's on my CW streming channel. I've watched the 1st season of the online animated show it was pretty good.
It could be the same thing.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

MissRo wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:35 am
Tattooedman wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:48 am Goona have to look & see if it's on my CW streming channel. I've watched the 1st season of the online animated show it was pretty good.
It could be the same thing.
Highly likely given I know there was 2nd season (not seen it yet, but it's on my "to watch" list).