Justice League vs. The Fatal Five

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
bsdigitalq

Justice League vs. The Fatal Five

Post by bsdigitalq »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jutORxRW47U

Really looking forward to the return of DCAU designs. :D
Woodclaw

Re: Justice League vs. The Fatal Five

Post by Woodclaw »

My inner teenager just had a heart attack, I think. :D
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Chris Brady

Post by Chris Brady »

I'm intrigued...
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Very interesting stuff. Nice to see them using some of the more modern characters to shake things up. The whole "We're focusing on mental illness this time" cries "WE'RE WOKE", but their ability to handle things like that adequately is something I'm willing to trust. Conroy as Batman is ALWAYS good, and pairing him up with an excitable Miss Martian (as I've noted, one of the most popular new characters of the past 10-ish years) is a master-stroke.
Ken

Post by Ken »

There was a Starboy/Man in the 21st century in Justice Society of America during the mid 2000s, that used the whole mental illness thing for Thom. It was used as part of the Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds story.

I assume they're adapting the Starboy-is-crazy-in-the-21st-century aspects of that story, but using the Fatal Five as the reason for a the time trip.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

You know, I'm all for a return of the classic JLU art designs (especially over the recent DCAU stuff), but the "crazy Starman" thing was one of the worst parts of Johns JSA run. I have no doubt it'll be better handled here, but that aspect of the film isn't appealing. I also hope the Fatal Five get portrayed as the menace they're suppose to be, since a group that can take on the Legion should also require a fairly sizable Justice League roster to handle. I get the feeling Validus is going to be nowhere near the threat he should be.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.