Random Youtube Fun

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
Ares
Site Admin

Random Youtube Fun

Post by Ares »

So I decided to just convert this thread into a Funny / Awesome Youtube Video thread. If you've got something funny or cool you've found on there, share it here.

Please let anyone know if the video contains any NSFW language or the like.

First up, the ultimate crossover; Venom and Flubber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6NxP2fO89Y

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
MacynSnow

Re: Venom + Flubber = What the Hell did I just watch?

Post by MacynSnow »

Well,THAT was different... ;)
Ken

Re: Venom + Flubber = What the Hell did I just watch?

Post by Ken »

Oh dear God in Heaven!!! I haven't laughed that hard at anything in MONTHS!! Thank you for sharing, Ares.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Random Youtube Fun

Post by Ares »

Next up, when you have an overqualified drummer working as a kids performer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UYgORr5Qhg
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Davies

Post by Davies »

Marvel TL; DR

... y'know, I find it almost impossible to watch some of these and not think that the writers outright hate these comics. I mean, some of them are all right, but ... yeah. On the other hand, it's nice to see the gradual development of the animation involved.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

A new set of videos from CGMeetUp got recently released.

This is a brilliant one about a lonely 3x3x3 puzzle cube trying to find companionship in a rail station..
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

M4C8

Post by M4C8 »

'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

A scene from the movie Heat, but with Batman and the Joker. Using action figures.

https://youtu.be/0gpk00Uk1Tw