Thought Experiment: You're put in charge of the next company wide reboot. What do you do?

The place to talk about your favorite novels, comic books and web comics.
MacynSnow

Re: Thought Experiment: You're put in charge of the next company wide reboot. What do you do?

Post by MacynSnow » Sat May 19, 2018 2:17 am

Ken wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:12 am
My man ken cut me off,but it works just as well! :)

Why the same pic of Marge Heldenberger(?) though?

Ken

Re: Thought Experiment: You're put in charge of the next company wide reboot. What do you do?

Post by Ken » Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 am

Marg Helgenberger

And because, I was in a hurry, and didn't have time for my indecision. And it worked well enough last time.
What kind of crap glass was used in the windows of Wayne Manor (post-Crisis) that an animal with a mass of less than 27 grams (i.e. weighs less than an ounce) could break through it?

MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow » Sat May 19, 2018 3:07 am

Ken wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 am
Marg Helgenberger

And because, I was in a hurry, and didn't have time for my indecision. And it worked well enough last time.
True,it did.... :)

Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III » Sat May 19, 2018 3:08 am

Here’s a religious belief we can all agree on: Hemsworth’s shirtless scenes are proof that there is a divine power out there, who loves us and wants us to be happy.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow » Sat May 19, 2018 3:18 am

Batgirl III wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:08 am

Here’s a religious belief we can all agree on: Hemsworth’s shirtless scenes are proof that there is a divine power out there, who loves us and wants us to be happy.
All praise the Church of Thor! :D :lol: :lol: :D

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares » Sat May 19, 2018 3:21 am

To quote Tom Servo of the MST3K fame: "His body makes me feel funny."

Chris Brady

Post by Chris Brady » Sat May 19, 2018 8:15 pm

By The All-Father!

Ahem.

Ken

Post by Ken » Sun May 20, 2018 3:02 pm

Ares wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:43 am
Jaime Reyes ... of the only times when replacing a hero long-term worked, and that was largely because the former treated Ted with absolute respect
I assume you mean by Jaime, and not by the creators who treated "Ded" Kord like garbage to clear the path to the trademark.
What kind of crap glass was used in the windows of Wayne Manor (post-Crisis) that an animal with a mass of less than 27 grams (i.e. weighs less than an ounce) could break through it?

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares » Sun May 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Jaime's series seemed to treat Ted with a lot of respect. Everytime he was brought up, it was a huge legacy Jaime had to live up to, how Guy secretly respected and admired Ted, etc.

MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow » Thu May 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Ares wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:20 pm
Jaime's series seemed to treat Ted with a lot of respect. Everytime he was brought up, it was a huge legacy Jaime had to live up to, how Guy secretly respected and admired Ted, etc.
What i always liked about Reyes being the Beetle was his reactions every time someone brought up Ted.Depending on who he was talking to,he'd have a different response.
Guy Gardener:i noticed jaime was kindof mad at hearing how much he repected Ted....
Booster Gold: with Booster,jaime looked like he was in awe at hearing how much Ted meant to him....