Thought Experiment: You're put in charge of the next company wide reboot. What do you do?

The place to talk about your favorite novels, comic books and web comics.
MacynSnow

Re: Thought Experiment: You're put in charge of the next company wide reboot. What do you do?

Post by MacynSnow »

Ken wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:12 am Image
My man ken cut me off,but it works just as well! :)

Why the same pic of Marge Heldenberger(?) though?
Ken

Re: Thought Experiment: You're put in charge of the next company wide reboot. What do you do?

Post by Ken »

Marg Helgenberger

And because, I was in a hurry, and didn't have time for my indecision. And it worked well enough last time.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Ken wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 am Marg Helgenberger

And because, I was in a hurry, and didn't have time for my indecision. And it worked well enough last time.
True,it did.... :)
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Here’s a religious belief we can all agree on: Hemsworth’s shirtless scenes are proof that there is a divine power out there, who loves us and wants us to be happy.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Batgirl III wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:08 am Image

Here’s a religious belief we can all agree on: Hemsworth’s shirtless scenes are proof that there is a divine power out there, who loves us and wants us to be happy.
All praise the Church of Thor! :D :lol: :lol: :D
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

To quote Tom Servo of the MST3K fame: "His body makes me feel funny."
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Chris Brady

Post by Chris Brady »

By The All-Father!

Ahem.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Ares wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:43 am Jaime Reyes ... of the only times when replacing a hero long-term worked, and that was largely because the former treated Ted with absolute respect
I assume you mean by Jaime, and not by the creators who treated "Ded" Kord like garbage to clear the path to the trademark.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Jaime's series seemed to treat Ted with a lot of respect. Everytime he was brought up, it was a huge legacy Jaime had to live up to, how Guy secretly respected and admired Ted, etc.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Ares wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:20 pm Jaime's series seemed to treat Ted with a lot of respect. Everytime he was brought up, it was a huge legacy Jaime had to live up to, how Guy secretly respected and admired Ted, etc.
What i always liked about Reyes being the Beetle was his reactions every time someone brought up Ted.Depending on who he was talking to,he'd have a different response.
Guy Gardener:i noticed jaime was kindof mad at hearing how much he repected Ted....
Booster Gold: with Booster,jaime looked like he was in awe at hearing how much Ted meant to him....
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Topping this, will contribute to it later.