World War Hulk 2: Amadeus Choogaloo

The place to talk about your favorite novels, comic books and web comics.
Post Reply

Jabroniville
Posts: 9067
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: World War Hulk 2: Amadeus Choogaloo

Post by Jabroniville » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:15 am

Nostalgia for a ten-year old story arc is a hell of a thing.

RainOnTheSun
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

Re: World War Hulk 2: Amadeus Choogaloo

Post by RainOnTheSun » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 am

I think I'd rather have World War She-Hulk. Just lawsuits. Lawsuits as far as the eye can see.

Jabroniville
Posts: 9067
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: World War Hulk 2: Amadeus Choogaloo

Post by Jabroniville » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 am

RainOnTheSun wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 am
I think I'd rather have World War She-Hulk. Just lawsuits. Lawsuits as far as the eye can see.
Heh- "Iron Man sued after public drunkenness". "Hulk sued after knocking over buildings". "Thundra sued for molesting Jabroniville".

I dig it!

Shock
Posts: 1328
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Re: World War Hulk 2: Amadeus Choogaloo

Post by Shock » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:15 am
Nostalgia for a ten-year old story arc is a hell of a thing.
I think a good part of it is that it's the last successful big crossover Marvel has done.

bsdigitalq
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 am
Contact:

Re: World War Hulk 2: Amadeus Choogaloo

Post by bsdigitalq » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:50 pm

All of this just in time for The Sentry to come back to Marvel too!

Thorpocalypse
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Re: World War Hulk 2: Amadeus Choogaloo

Post by Thorpocalypse » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 am
RainOnTheSun wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 am
I think I'd rather have World War She-Hulk. Just lawsuits. Lawsuits as far as the eye can see.
Heh- "Iron Man sued after public drunkenness". "Hulk sued after knocking over buildings". "Thundra sued for molesting Jabroniville".

I dig it!
Can you molest the willing? ;)

I've been loving Cho as the Hulk for a while so once this is in trade form, I'll check it out. But I do like the concept of World War She-Hulk for sure!
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum

Post Reply