Favorite Bad Guy story line.

The place to talk about your favorite novels, comic books and web comics.
RUSCHE

Favorite Bad Guy story line.

Post by RUSCHE »

Mine would have to be when Dr.Doom and Dr Strange liberated Victor's mom from Mephisto. I am paraphrasing but when Dr.Strange asked Doom why he did not simply ask for help, Victor tells Strange Doom does not beg.
L-Space

Re: Favorite Bad Guy story line.

Post by L-Space »

I was a big fan of the Lex Luthor: Man of Steel miniseries. It was interesting to get things from Lex's perspective and see the reasoning behind his actions towards Superman.
Formerly luketheduke86
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

I enjoyed that also. Luthor was always one dimensional to me until that .
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

The First Crimson Cowl and The Lethal Legion Storyline in Avengers will alway's stand out for me,as we got our First Glimpse at just how Ruthless&Brilliant Ultron was(The Brief Heel turn of Jarvis into the Red Herring Cowl, was a Major Plot twist&the first of it's kind used by Marvel Writers),not to mention the true Depth of Guilt that Hank Pym ever had.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Understand Magneto is my favorite villain but in Fatal Attraction he got f'ed up. This was also the crossover that led me even further out of comics for years, but this story and what Xavier did in it is how I think of the benevolent "Professor" for all time = hypodick.

Second favorite Emperor Doom second favorite villain btw ( let all DC villains are pale in comparison)