Superheroes with unique ability sets

The place to talk about your favorite novels, comic books and web comics.
Jack of Spades

Re: Superheroes with unique ability sets

Post by Jack of Spades »

Raven's original power set (empathic healing, teleportation, and her "soul self" whatever the hell it did) was unique both in scope and visuals. Visually, only Phoenix came close.
Jack's Deck build threadFantasy Geographic Society campaign web site
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Jack Hawksmoor of the Authority and his weird city-based powers.

And I have to give mention to B'wana Beast, and his weird and, far as I'm aware, totally unique ability to fuse animals together to create various chimeras.

Like, if he could manage to get a lion, goat, and snake together, suddenly you'd have a classical Chimera as an ally, or fuse three dogs into a Cerberus facimile. The possiblities are pretty varied.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

They had a lot of fun with that power on Batman: The Brave and the Bold. The only people who thought his powers were cool were Capt. Marvel and the Faceless Hunter.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Firestorm being a merge of several different people seemed kind of unique. I struggle to think of anyone else who did that.

Those annoying post brothers had the ability to shift between parallel realities where the fundamental physical laws were different. They knew the rules and would trap enemies in a dimension where they had the advantage. Unique I think.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.