DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(A WARM WELCOME)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(CHANTRY OF THE STILLED TONGUE)

Post by Flynnarrel »

"And look for another way in. They can't all use the front door." Serina adds. "Dangit. We should have gotten robes from the bad guys. Tacky as they were."

Serina starts looking for an alternate entrance.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

"Seems there's two armed guards inside. Also this door is quite muddy and dirty, wonder if it is ever used at all." says Velth, before a "Hmm... that could have proven fun." towards Serina.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Serina appraises the building with a skeptical eye. She gestures to the sailor to huddle in, though anyone else can hear this is well though her voice is quiet. "On the ship, you guys did a lot of climbing and rope work, right? There's a second floor window there. Do you think you can get up to it with a rope to lower for us?" She points out the window in question that is a bit hard to see through the fog and dark but evident when she calls attention to it. "It would give us the element of surprise we'd otherwise lack bursting in the muddy front door."

"Think you could do that?"
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni

The former navigator looked up at the window and frowned.

"A certain lack of ropes here, but I can give it a try. Somebody give me a quick boost up." he replied, deciding it was a good idea to at least try.

Climbing: 1d6+2d6+3 16
And 1 stunt point if anything usable
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

"Sure thing" Replied quickly the man behind the steel mask, as he crouches and prepares to propel Gianni up.
OOC: Should I roll something?
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Re: Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:28 pm "Sure thing" Replied quickly the man behind the steel mask, as he crouches and prepares to propel Gianni up.
OOC: Should I roll something?
OOC:Ain't gotta roll nothin' Camus.You just give Gianni a +1 for assistance(it jack's up to a +2 during Combat)...
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni peers through the window, rubbing the glass to make it easier by removing some of the collected dirt. He almost wishes he hadn't.

Somebody has a thing for mirrors he thought, keeping it together. He drops back down to the others to relay what he saw.

"This looks like the place and tis a good thing that we didn't wait. Braedon and two of his men are here, but they are lying on the floor; maybe dead, maybe just captured. I couldn't tell. There is a woman up there with them, surrounded by mirrors and admiring herself in them."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 11/17
Defense: 10(13 for 2Hr) | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

The elf fidgets, his hands letting off a slight spark as his magic resonates with his nervous mood. "I... At least we know What to expect. But... How can we get in with alerting everyone?"
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

"That's possibly their leader. If we can ambush her we would have cut the head of the viper. Is there any other way into that room?" Velth says, evidently eager for battle again, not seem to carrying much for the fallen guards
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Way in... Mirrors... No... It couldn't....." Serina starts but stops multiple times.

"Okay, this is legend, but there were these ancient magic mirrors, Eluvians, I believe they were called. They allowed transport across vast distances using the Fade. If this 'Mother Brianna' isn't just some poser... she could BE the Ferelden from the history books." Serina huffs out a breath. "If so, you guys are really going to wish I had gotten the two hours of meditation like I requested. Oh, and dibs on the mirror." she adds. "Assuming we don't have to break it to prevent her escape or stop some nightmarish Fade creature from coming through it." she amends quickly.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Okay," Serina says after a moment to catch her breath. "Two guards by the door, unknown number of others but likely more, Mother who is likely a skilled mage upstairs with 3 Baranti Guardsmen who have much more experience fighting these folk." she summarizes.

"I'd say have our accomplished climber be waiting outside the window with Nevin, the others of us cause a ruckus at the front to lure her out of the room. You guys go in to free and rouse the guards, healing as needed. With myself and the two mercenaries bottling them at the door and you guys and the guard ambushing from behind we can win this fight. If we have spare weapons the window infiltrators should probably take them to arm the Baranti guards. Enough steel and men and even a mage can be bested."

She looks to the others. "Thoughts?"
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

"I think we can pull that out. Here, grab my shield and sword." Velth says, unstrapping his scabbard and shield, and grabbing the spear that was handing from a strap on his back. "I'll resort to this one for now." He adds, and makes a few stabbing practice attacks. "Good for reaching out and piercing mages from afar"
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni

"I can get back up there, not sure about the elf here, but I'll drop down a rope if somebody has one."
ooc - whom are you handing the sword and shield to?
Do you want another roll to go back up?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Corrigon wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:03 am Gianni

"I can get back up there, not sure about the elf here, but I'll drop down a rope if somebody has one."
ooc - whom are you handing the sword and shield to?
Do you want another roll to go back up?
don't need another roll for you to get back up,but i'll not only need Nevin's Strength roll i'll also need you both to make Dexterity(Stealth) roll's to avoid detection...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 11/17
Defense: 10(13 for 2Hr) | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

"I'll... I'll try." The elf adjusts his cloak after making sure his staff was secured tight, clearly hesitant to follow after the sailor back up the rope. With a deep breath and a rubbing of his hands, he musters up the strength he's developed from years of hardened labor and starts his ascent with as much quiet as possible.
Stength: 15 (5 point stunt?)
Dexterity: 11
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."