DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(A WARM WELCOME)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(CHANTRY OF THE STILLED TONGUE)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 11/17
Defense: 10(13 for 2Hr) | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

"That candlelight... Somethibg seems... 'off' with it. I can't quite... Wait-! Someone's calling for help! We, we have to get moving, now!" Nevin states, as he boldly starts to press onward.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni
Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:07 pm Serina waits for a beat, expectantly. When it was clear the man would say no more Serina speaks with a mild irritation in her voice. "Perhaps one day you'll tell me what your name actually is. And perhaps, on that glorious, expectation-laden day, as the uneducated masses are rejoicing at finally learning your nom de vive, I'll use it." she smiles thinly.
Gianni rolls his eyes and smiled, chiding her slightly.

"My name is Gianni. As for telling you, how about the Harbourmaster Frederick loudly calling my name several times when I arranged somewhere to sleep last night. Its not like he was particularly quiet about it. So now you know cherie, let us go and save another young boy, hopefully stopping this one from losing a tongue as well."

He wasn't looking for a fight with her and despite her attitude, her heart was in the right place
ooc In this instance, I am going with Serina being self absorbed and not paying attention.
As for navigator, that makes sense. I didn't think of him as high ranking due to his level.
Gianni concentrated on getting them to their destination. All this infernal fog was always a bane to a navigator. Too easy to get turned around. He had no use for petty arguing and had been about to say something when they actually managed to play nicely for a change. Not that he wanted to cross a Tevinter mage; you hear all kinds of rumours.

Arriving at the house, it looked peaceful enough. He drew his sword and buckler ready. Considering how well his shooting had been going so far, all he was likely to do was lose arrows in the fog for city rats to find.

perception: 2d6+1d6+1 11 DD2
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

"I will stick to you like your shadow Serina, I'm a man of my word, and I promised your father I'll keep you safe. I'll keep silent from now." The warrior assures the mage. He seems to be about to add something but is also cut short as Nevin when the muffled scream of help was heard. "We don't have much time!"
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni
HP 29
Defense 14
Speed 13
Initiative initiative: 3d6+3 14

"Quick, they are at the door." He rushed forward with his sword and shield
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Well, they were committed now.

Serina nods in acknowledge of the sailor's name. She wished it hadn't come at such a time of conflict. She likewise nods in acknowledgement to the Qun giant. She trusts him to keep his word as she raced at a run to surprise whoever is trying to break down the door.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

"Do any of you hear that?" Ash said, his eyes straining against the thick fog so hard that he feared they might have popped out both of its sockets but thankfully the weather did not hamper his hearing. "It sounded like it came from inside the building."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

STORYTELLER
As you all come racing into the house(as the home is a commoner's home,there's only one floor),you see 3 Robed figures starting to move aside as a fourth started to step forward.Your rather loud entrance,however,shocked them into turning to face you...
OOC:Since most of you went charging in,this is considered a suprise round(apparently you guy's specialize in 'The Ambush" :lol: ) but i'm still using the Initiative you all rolled for me earlier.Again,underlining who's next in order...
INITIATIVE ORDER:
Serina Valonsark- Full Health(26), MP-14/21
Gianni- Full Health(29)
Veth "Steel Mask"- Full Health(34)(higher Dex)
Nevin- Full Health(22), MP-11/17
Ash- Full Health(30)
Cultist's(3)- Full Health(30)
Cultist Mage- Full Health(25), MP-18/26 (temp AR-4) Spell Wisp and Rock Armor active

CURRENT STATUS:
Family=blocked the door to bedroom,still calling for help
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

//[All 4 in radius for a flattening?]
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Serina Valonsark
HP: 26
MP: 14-3=11

"Stop in the name of... me!" Serina says with an all-to familiar gesture.
{MIND BLAST
Magic School: Spirit
Spell Type: Attack Mana Cost: 3 MP
Casting Time: Major Action Target Number: 12
Test: Strength (Might) vs. Spellpower
Requirement: None
You create a circular blast of telekinetic force with a 2 yard
radius that’s centered anywhere within 50 yards that you can
see. Those caught in the blast are knocked prone and cannot
take a major action on their next turn. Targets that make a
successful Strength (Might) test vs. your Spellpower are only
knocked prone. In either case, any prepared actions are lost.

First one of my three is Dragon dice.
magic: 3D6+5 = [2, 4, 6]+5 = 17
She walks forward about halfway, just in case the Masked guard was literal about 'sticking to her like a shadow' she wanted to be near enough he could get a sword strike or two for their foes.
Last edited by Flynnarrel on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 11/17
~-~-~*~-~-~

"H-hold on, let me... Let me try something." Nevin asks the two who seemed ready to move in, his hands starting to spark with electricity.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:05 am //[All 4 in radius for a flattening?]
//[Just within range from where your at,yes..]
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 7/17
~-~-~*~-~-~

"Concentrate... Concentrate... Breath, focus, and... release!" The elfling shouts, throwing his hands out as a burst of arcane power jets forth into the first robed man. It then arcs from him to the next, and then to another, upon the last one though a particularly violent arc surges through their mask directly into their face. The entire time this happens, Nevin has his eyes sealed shut so tot not witness the destructive capability.
Shock:
Magic School: Primal Spell; Type: Attack; Mana Cost: 4 Mp; Casting time: Major Action; Target Number: 13; Test: Constitution (stamina) vs. spell Power; Requirement: none
Electricity arcs from your hands or the end of your staff, shocking enemies in a 6-yard by 6-yard area. Anyone in this area takes 1d6 + Magic penetrating damage. Targets that make a successful Constitution (stamina) test vs. your Spellpower only take 1d6 penetrating damage.

Spellcraft: 15
Ooo, I passed! And with a stunt, too! Hmm.... I think I want to go with one hit of Mighty Casting, focused on the more wizardy looking cultist, and 3 hits of Puissant Casting to bump the effective spellpower by 3 to make it a DC 16 Con(Stamina) check.

Spell Damage: 7, 4, 4
Mighty Damage: 9
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:44 pm Image
Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 7/17
~-~-~*~-~-~

"Concentrate... Concentrate... Breath, focus, and... release!" The elfling shouts, throwing his hands out as a burst of arcane power jets forth into the first robed man. It then arcs from him to the next, and then to another, upon the last one though a particularly violent arc surges through their mask directly into their face. The entire time this happens, Nevin has his eyes sealed shut so tot not witness the destructive capability.
Shock:
Magic School: Primal Spell; Type: Attack; Mana Cost: 4 Mp; Casting time: Major Action; Target Number: 13; Test: Constitution (stamina) vs. spell Power; Requirement: none
Electricity arcs from your hands or the end of your staff, shocking enemies in a 6-yard by 6-yard area. Anyone in this area takes 1d6 + Magic penetrating damage. Targets that make a successful Constitution (stamina) test vs. your Spellpower only take 1d6 penetrating damage.

Spellcraft: 15
Ooo, I passed! And with a stunt, too! Hmm.... I think I want to go with one hit of Mighty Casting, focused on the more wizardy looking cultist, and 3 hits of Puissant Casting to bump the effective spellpower by 3 to make it a DC 16 Con(Stamina) check.

Spell Damage: 7, 4, 4
Mighty Damage: 9
STORYTELLER
While Nevin hear's the crackle of the energy and smell's the all-too familiar scent of burnt flesh,the rest of you see the Magical energy leap from one Cultist to the next like an overly excited Dog,untill finally landing upon the one with the staff,flinging him(her?) almost bodily into the nearby wall...
OOC: quick note only,as everything remains the same till after everyone takes a suprise turn...
Cultist's 1-3: 23/26(2) Health remaining(They failed miserably(3+5+dd3+1=12))
Apostate Cultist :15 health remaining (he/she failed worse!(2+2dd4+0=8))
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Serina glances briefly back at Nevin with a raised eyebrow.

MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:13 am Serina Valonsark
HP: 26
MP: 14-3=11

"Stop in the name of... me!" Serina says with an all-to familiar gesture.
{MIND BLAST
Magic School: Spirit
Spell Type: Attack Mana Cost: 3 MP
Casting Time: Major Action Target Number: 12
Test: Strength (Might) vs. Spellpower
Requirement: None
You create a circular blast of telekinetic force with a 2 yard
radius that’s centered anywhere within 50 yards that you can
see. Those caught in the blast are knocked prone and cannot
take a major action on their next turn. Targets that make a
successful Strength (Might) test vs. your Spellpower are only
knocked prone. In either case, any prepared actions are lost.

First one of my three is Dragon dice.
magic: 3D6+5 = [2, 4, 6]+5 = 17
She walks forward about halfway, just in case the Masked guard was literal about 'sticking to her like a shadow' she wanted to be near enough he could get a sword strike or two for their foes.
STORYTELLER:
To add to the near chaos in this house,Serina's spell SLAMS into all the Cultist's,knocking them all(save the Staff wielder) flat onto the ground.The Apostate,however,slams the rest of the way into the wall bouncing off it like a stone skipping on a lake.....
OCC:Wow,you guy's are REALLY good at ambushing! :shock:
Cultist's 1-3 : All three knock prone(3+1+2+3=9)
Apostate Cultist: knocked prone also(1+2+5-1=7)