DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(A WARM WELCOME)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

Velth grins again under his mask. This was easy money. However, knowing his weaknesses better than no one, he sprints forward, dashing through the prone cultists, and hacking viciously with his sword at the one with the staff. "Surrender or die!" he declares. Of course they would have to kill them any ways, but if they lay down their weapons it would be so much easier.

Charge apostate: 14 (rolled a 6 on the dragon dice, if that matters)
damage: 12
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Re: Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:54 pm Velth grins again under his mask. This was easy money. However, knowing his weaknesses better than no one, he sprints forward, dashing through the prone cultists, and hacking viciously with his sword at the one with the staff. "Surrender or die!" he declares. Of course they would have to kill them any ways, but if they lay down their weapons it would be so much easier.

Charge apostate: 14 (rolled a 6 on the dragon dice, if that matters)
damage: 12
STORYTELLER:
As your sword's horizontal slash slides easily across the Mage's stomach as if you were trying to disembowel him,your briefly reminded of when your mother(Maker take her gently into his arms) tried to teach you this strange game that briefly swept through the Orlesian Nobles one summer(you think it was called "Badmitten" or something),as the poor Mage goes violently bouncing back off the Wall yet again....
OOC:poor evil mage just getting no breaks here...
Apostate Cultist: 11/25 Health remaining, AR-4 now completely knocked prone(depending on what Ash&Gianni does....)

also finally found a Map of the stupid house.you guy's are about where the Table is,save Veth and the cultist's,who're closer to the bedroom door...
Shadowmask

Re: DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(CHANTRY OF THE STILLED TONGUE)

Post by Shadowmask »

Stepping into the house, it took Ash moments for his eyes to adjust after spending too much time in the fog shrouded streets. He took in the scene and idly wondered how such a small domicile can hold this many people. There was no way nor time to use his bow for ranged attacks, not in these cramped areas. Ash unsheathed his sword and made his way forward. He took grim satisfaction when facing the remaining madmen and attacked one.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Shadowmask wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:39 pm Stepping into the house, it took Ash moments for his eyes to adjust after spending too much time in the fog shrouded streets. He took in the scene and idly wondered how such a small domicile can hold this many people. There was no way nor time to use his bow for ranged attacks, not in these cramped areas. Ash unsheathed his sword and made his way forward. He took grim satisfaction when facing the remaining madmen and attacked one.
STORYTELLER:
Your shortsword almost catches one of the overturned chair's as it bites into the arm of one of the Cultist's trying to stand,enjoying his cry of pain maybe a little too much as he fall's back to the floor,clutching his right bicep as blood just flow's out of his hand.....
OCC:With the +1 to attck a pron enemy,you'll get over their Defense by 1(for Future reference,if either you or I just match the Defense number,Defender wins.That goes for ever other player as well...) and do some of your damage(whatever your AR[Armour Rating] is,it's deducted from the total damage done.I personally think it a neat micro-system myself)....
Cultist I -23 health remaining, knocked prone
Cultist II-26 Health remaining, knocked prone
Cultist III- 24 health remaining, knocked prone
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni
HP 29
Defense 14
Speed 13

The sailor was adept at using the fog to hide his approach; the fact that they were prone helped a lot as he appeared suddenly, driving his sword into one of the prone cultists. He wasn't feeling merciful to these scum.

Three of them fighting up front whilst the mages blasted them was being very effective. However, considering how obvious it has been so far, he was expecting a visit from the Templars soon at the rate they were going. What would he do in such a situation he wondered?
Getting rolls up first

attack: 2d6+3+1d6 18+1 for prone for 19 - I think that one is a hit. Sadly, no double as the dragon dice was a six
damage: 1d6+3 4

stealth: 3d6+3 14 if successful
backstab+mighty blow: 1d6+1d6 9

Also use the two stunt points for mighty blow

Damage is either 9 or 13 depending on rolls
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Corrigon wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:33 am Gianni
HP 29
Defense 14
Speed 13

The sailor was adept at using the fog to hide his approach; the fact that they were prone helped a lot as he appeared suddenly, driving his sword into one of the prone cultists. He wasn't feeling merciful to these scum.

Three of them fighting up front whilst the mages blasted them was being very effective. However, considering how obvious it has been so far, he was expecting a visit from the Templars soon at the rate they were going. What would he do in such a situation he wondered?
Getting rolls up first

attack: 2d6+3+1d6 18+1 for prone for 19 - I think that one is a hit. Sadly, no double as the dragon dice was a six
damage: 1d6+3 4

stealth: 3d6+3 14 if successful
backstab+mighty blow: 1d6+1d6 9

Also use the two stunt points for mighty blow

Damage is either 9 or 13 depending on rolls
STORYTELLER:
The Cultist screamed as Gianni's Blade bit into their lower back as they tried to stand,having had no time to see where the Sailor had emerged from...
OOC: the Cultist auto-failed the check for being Prone,so i'll let the backstab go through.....
Cultist 1--23 health remaining, knocked prone
Cultist 2--24 health remaining, knocked prone
Cultist 3--17 health remaining, knocked prone
Apostate Cultist--11 health remaining, knocked prone, 18 MP left

Now that the Suprise round is over,time for the...
INITIATIVE ORDER:
1) Serina Valonsark--26 Health, 14 MP left
2) Gianni --29 Health
3) Veth --34 Health
4) Nevin --22 Health, 11 MP left
5) Ash --30 Health
6) Apostate Cultist --11 Health remaining, Knocked prone, 18 MP left
7)Remaining Cultist's -- See above

First up is our Lady Valonsark!...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Serina Valonsark
HP: 26
MP: 11

Serina clucks her tongue and sneers at the prone mage.
"You give mages a bad name." She says before leveling her own staff and unleashing a bolt of eldritch energy amidst a shower of gold sparkles.
Arcane Lance.
First one of my three is Dragon dice.
Lance: 3D6+5 = [6, 2, 4]+5 = 17

assuming a hit lance dmg: 1D6+5 = [3]+5 = 8
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:06 pm Serina Valonsark
HP: 26
MP: 11

Serina clucks her tongue and sneers at the prone mage.
"You give mages a bad name." She says before leveling her own staff and unleashing a bolt of eldritch energy amidst a shower of gold sparkles.
Arcane Lance.
First one of my three is Dragon dice.
Lance: 3D6+5 = [6, 2, 4]+5 = 17

assuming a hit lance dmg: 1D6+5 = [3]+5 = 8
STORYTELLER:
The Eldritch magic briefly clashes with the Apostate's own,briefly taking away some of it's power before slamming into his side...
OCC: your shot's gonna hit, but the Rock Armor spell takes 4 away from the damage, so just 4 get's through....
Apostate Cultist --7 health remaining,knocked prone, 18 MP remaining
Next is Gianni....
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni
HP 29
Defense 14
Speed 13

Gianni did not let up on the prone cultist, stabbing down again.

"Have at thee," he said with a little more glee than possibly appropriate for the situation.

stealth: 2d6+1d6+3 18
fighting: 2d6+1d6+3 14 15 if still prone
damage: 1d6+3 5
backstab damage: 1d6 2
7 if backstab is successful so 3 damage after armour removed.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Corrigon wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:41 pm Gianni
HP 29
Defense 14
Speed 13

Gianni did not let up on the prone cultist, stabbing down again.

"Have at thee," he said with a little more glee than possibly appropriate for the situation.

stealth: 2d6+1d6+3 18
fighting: 2d6+1d6+3 14 15 if still prone
damage: 1d6+3 5
backstab damage: 1d6 2
7 if backstab is successful so 3 damage after armour removed.
STORYTELLER:
The Cultist again cried out as you blade found it's mark,digging deep into their shoulder.....
OCC:that will indeed still hit and their still prone unill the end of Ash's turn.And your backstab will still work as long as their still prone,you don't need to roll stealth untill after(if) they stand up....
Cultist 1-- 20 health remaining, knocked prone
Cultist 2--24 health remaining, knocked prone
Cultist 3--17 Health remaining, knocked prone
Apostate Cultist-- 7 health remaining, knocked prone, 18 MP remaining

Next up is Veth...
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

"..." Seeing no reason why to further extend his offer of surrender further, Velth silently raises his sword again and slashes down at the prone mage. His silent and cold demeanor masks the savage hit he delivered.

Attack 18 http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=215376
Damage 8 http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=215377
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Re: Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:23 pm "..." Seeing no reason why to further extend his offer of surrender further, Velth silently raises his sword again and slashes down at the prone mage. His silent and cold demeanor masks the savage hit he delivered.

Attack 18 http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=215376
Damage 8 http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=215377
STORYTELLER:
The Mage cries out again as your blade cut's through the almost wood shaped magic armor he has 'on'....
OOC: wow,this poor mage might not even get a turn! :shock: needless to say,that attck hit...
Apostate Cultist-- 3 Health remaining, knocked prone, 18 MP remaining

Next up is Nevin...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 11/17
Defense: 10(13 for 2Hr) | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

Nevin takes out his staff, an ugly looking thing carved out of some stray deadwood. The last vestiges of power within himself were best served for a different purpose, but he knew that he couldn't just sit back while the others risked their lives. Yet as he tried to focus his magic, with an intent to spark a final blow on the mage, it seemed he just couldn't get it properly channeled...
10 Bah! I call first miss it seems
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:07 am Image
Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 11/17
Defense: 10(13 for 2Hr) | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

Nevin takes out his staff, an ugly looking thing carved out of some stray deadwood. The last vestiges of power within himself were best served for a different purpose, but he knew that he couldn't just sit back while the others risked their lives. Yet as he tried to focus his magic, with an intent to spark a final blow on the mage, it seemed he just couldn't get it properly channeled...
10 Bah! I call first miss it seems
STORYTELLER:
The Mage start's crab-walking frantically back towards the fireplace as Nevin's Blast goes wide....
OCC: yeah,a bit of luck for this poor apostate cultist! :)
It's now Ash's turn.And just to remind you Shadowmask,if you intended to hit the Apostate Cultist again, they're crab-walking back towards the fireplace...
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

Ash was not all that pleased when the elf had proved once more to him the unreliability of magic as the battle continued on but he was equally surprised that the house was still standing even after all this. Apparently Fereldan buildings were more durable than he thought. Maybe Dwarves had built this city. But no matter how superb the construction, the Tal'Vashoth focused on the task at hand and edged closer and closer to his foes.
Attack.: 3D6+3 = [3, 5, 3]+3 = 14
Damage from Shortsword: Shortsword.: 1D6+2+3 = [5]+2+3 = 10
Stunts: Skirmish, Mighty Blow: Mighty Blow Stunt: 1D6 = [3] = 3
Ash is moving toward the enemy even if they are moving into the fireplace.