DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(A WARM WELCOME)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(CHANTRY OF THE STILLED TONGUE)

Post by MacynSnow »

STORYTELLER:
Upstairs:
Braedon replies as he starts waking the other guardsmen
"oh you can certainly kill it with a blade,but for the Maker's sake don't let it speak.That's how we were caught,unfortunately..."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 10/17
Defense: 10(3 AR for 2Hr) | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

"I... Yes, she at least seemed... Human?" Nevin muttered, a bit uncomfortable of the alternative. "Lord Braedon, we... I felt it was best to warn you now, that... Serina and I, we're Tevintir, sir."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:26 pm Image
Nevin
~-~-~*~-~-~

"I... Yes, she at least seemed... Human?" Nevin muttered, a bit uncomfortable of the alternative. "Lord Braedon, we... I felt it was best to warn you now, that... Serina and I, we're Tevintir, sir."
STORYTELLER:
Upstairs
As Braedon waked the other two guardsmen,he grabs a sword as he replies to Nevin's (suprising) honesty"Right now,i wouldn't care if you were naked Taven whores.All i care about right now is taking that bitch out befor this Maker-damed Cult does any more damage..."
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

The warrior is impressed by this man's strength, but doesnt give up. Velth Steel mask Vaughn never gives up. He tries to disarm the hulk again, and also this time he stabs at his feet trying to knock him prone.

Attack: 17 again! rolled 2 4s and a 4 on the stunt dice, so I will use disarm and knockdown. Damage: 9
Disarm check: 16
Trip check: 11

心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni

HP 29
Defense 14
Speed 13

"Then," Gianni gave an evil smile, "that's all I need to know." He twirls his sword before he sneaks down the stairs after Brianna, intent on stabbing the demon in the back.

Attack 18 damage 14 or 17 6 stunt points

stealth: 2d6+1d6+3 18
stealth attack: 2d6+1d6+5 18

backstab damage: 2d6+3 9

Skirmish and lethal bloW
lethal blow: 2d6 8
Skirmish allows moving Brianna 2 yards in any direction - provided that there is a gap at the side of the stairs, Gianni will knock her over the stairs, so she falls and hits the floor, hopefully taking more damage

Gianni has probably underestimated Brianna
MacynSnow

Re: Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:22 pm The warrior is impressed by this man's strength, but doesnt give up. Velth Steel mask Vaughn never gives up. He tries to disarm the hulk again, and also this time he stabs at his feet trying to knock him prone.

Attack: 17 again! rolled 2 4s and a 4 on the stunt dice, so I will use disarm and knockdown. Damage: 9
Disarm check: 16
Trip check: 11
STORYTELLER:
Downstairs:
The hulking Cultist gives a grunt of sudden pain as you apparently hit a sore spot with your spear as,not only does he fall prone(no need for the trip check roll,you just have to generate the SP to spend), but he finally losses that Axe,as it goes skidding across the floor.
The other cultist immediately takes a swing at you with his one-handed Axe and JUST connects with you(1+1+D.Dice 5+7=14), cutting an ugly gash across your stomach(9 damage) as he stands protectively in front of the other cultist....
Just then,you all hear a voice that sounds like someone poured Honey into a roaring fire.Her pitch black dress (that hugs her body rather suggestively) is covered in splotches of blood,as is her hands.Throwing her arms wide,she says In an almost haunting voice(2+4+D.Dice 2+4+2=14 Cunning: Deception-vs.Willpower:Self-Discipline test)
"Why all the Violence within these hallowed halls?I Welcome you to The Chantry Of The Stilled Tongue,where the Maker's chants are sung and every blasphemy is rooted out..." she's unable to finish her sentence,however,as Gianni plunges a Sword into he back forcing her over the short rail to the floor...
INITIATIVE ORDER:
Cultist Muscle 1--36 Health remaining, Knocked prone
Cultist muscle 2 --55 health remaining, Used Mighty Blow-Defensive Stance(+2 to Defense untill next turn) and Skirmish
Velth Steel Mask--29 health remaining
Nevin--Full health remaining, 10MP left after healing spell
Gianni --Full health remaining,Backstab on Mother Brianna
Serina--19 health remaining, 4MP left
Ash--Full health remaining,+1 to aim for his turn
MOTHER BRIANNA--52 health remaining

With those 2 SP Brianna generated i WAS going to use them on And Another Thing,which would've forced you guy's to make the test a second time,but i'll use them to keep Brianna from taking the fall damage...
(IF this photo works let me know) MOTHER BRIANNA
Last edited by MacynSnow on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Serina shakes off the voice then moves to actually see the woman.
"Bah, I was training to resist Demons since I was in remarkably expensive diapers. Fellows, don't let her in to your head." Serina aims a bolt of pure Magic at the prone 'Mother'.
Attack: 3D6+5 = [5, 5, 5]+5 = 20
Actually 21 with her prone, any bonus for three of a kind?
Using it all on lethal damage.
Lance: 3D6+5 = [2, 6, 5]+5 = 18
so 18 points of dmg.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:14 pm Serina shakes off the voice then moves to actually see the woman.
"Bah, I was training to resist Demons since I was in remarkably expensive diapers. Fellows, don't let her in to your head." Serina aims a bolt of pure Magic at the prone 'Mother'.
Attack: 3D6+5 = [5, 5, 5]+5 = 20
Actually 21 with her prone, any bonus for three of a kind?
Using it all on lethal damage.
Lance: 3D6+5 = [2, 6, 5]+5 = 18
so 18 points of dmg.
STORYTELLER:
Brianna goes flying across the room as Serina's bolt catches her in the side....
MOTHER BRIANNA--34 Health remaining
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

STORYTELLER:
Ash ignores the woman's honeyed words and fires his longbow at her,hitting her along her lower hip,causing her to cry out in pain...
The Cultist that WAS defending his friend just LOSSES his mind at the sight of you attacking the "Revered Mother" and,throwing his Shield at the wayside,and just crashes bodily into Velth,sending both men to the floor(5+2+D.Dice 2+7=16 attack,knocked prone stunt,no damage done),the other one scrambles to his feet as he draws a dagger at his belt...
INITIATIVE ORDER:
Cultist Muscle 1--36 health remaining,getting up and retrieveing weapon only actions done
Cultist Muscle 2--55 health remaining, tackled Velth to the ground.
Velth--29 health remaining,knocked prone from tackle
Nevin--full health remaining,10 MP remaining
Gianni--full health remaining,top of the stairs
Serina--19 health remaining, 4MP remaining
Ash--full health remaining, 10 damage done by longbow attack
MOTHER BRIANNA--24 health remaining,standing action only done

Sorry for the delay,had to get a new version of CC.But i'm back to par,so it's all good...:D
Also,i finally got a map image of the "Chantry"...
Last edited by MacynSnow on Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

Not really happy either with the treatment he has recieved, the warrior stands up like an angry gorilla and repeatedly stabs the other cultists who is still on the floor. To the onlooker it would seem Velth is making butter... out of a human body.
Attack: 17
Damage 10
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
~-~-~*~-~-~

Gathering up his staff, the elfling hurries after the sailor, a bit surprised to see what carnage his companions had already pulled off. He recognized the Mother as the most dangerous among the group at this time, so he got himself into a good enough position to fire off a bolt of mana toward the woman.
Arcane Lance: 14
Damage: 6
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni

HP 29
Defense 14
Speed 13

Gianni leapt down and tried to stab Brianna where she lay.
stealth: 2d6+1d6+3 18
backstab damage: 2d6+1d6+3 8+2 =10
on the off chance this works
backstab damage: 2d6+3 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Serina manifests more magic menacing Mother.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

STORYTELLER:
Brianna screams as she's just hit by all sides,culimating when Gianni's blade just plunges into her back.The Antivan Sailor is the only on to hear her muttered "...Maker's will be done" as her battered body fall's limply back down to the floor(OOC: Corrigon,i need you to make a Perception:Seeing roll)....
The Baranti Guard come charing down the stairs right and,between them and Velth make short work of the remaining cultist's.Spitting on Brianna's Corpse,Braedon turn to you as he say's
"I thank you for the aid you've given us this night.Bann Nicola will love to hear of these heathens' destruction,but as it's allready past Midnight she'll be sound asleep.Tell me where your currently staying and i'll meet you there in the moring to introduce you all...."
OOC: I originally had planned on this hugely epic fight,but when i did the damage numbers i found out she DIED without even getting another turn! You guy's are bloodthirsty...Everybody should have a total of 1,200 XP right now and SHOULD go up to 2nd level after meeting and talking to Bann Nicola tommorrow.
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni stabbed down into the demon, refusing to let her speak again. This demon possessed apostate had to be stopped.

As his blade finished her off, he heard her speak, still talking about the Maker.
Perception: 2d6+1d6+1 12+1= 13
4 sp generated
3sp spent The Object of your Attention: You receive a +1 bonus to further tests to examine or perceive additional aspects of the object of your test until the time or venue changes.