Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
User avatar
L-Space
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:40 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by L-Space » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:46 am

Flyby
HP: 0 LP: 1/2 (power stunts)
Condition: 0, Fatigued

Flyby sees Herc gets smacked upside the head and dives towards Flail. "Hey jackass, pick on someone your own size!" Flyby's punch goes wide and he has to pull up before running into the wall. "Well crap..."
OOC wrote:Attack - Unarmed PA: 1D20+11-2 = [2]+11-2 = 11
This Flail is obviously a master fighter ;)
Image
Formerly luketheduke86

Thorpocalypse
Posts: 1303
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Thorpocalypse » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:14 am

SLYCE

HP: 2; Condition: -1 Toughness; Initiative: 22
Jabroniville wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:05 am

Spear, badly hurt by Slyce, attempts a counterattack (23, DC 19 Damage).
Toughness Check:

TC against DC19: 1D20+7 = [6]+7 = 13


Not so hot. Bruised and Dazed.
Spear strikes back with his weapon and pierces Xavion in his lower abdomen, missing vital organs fortunately, but the blinding pain nearly dropped him to a knee. That's what you get for getting cocky, X, he thinks to himself. But hey, cocky is what I do!

He gathers himself and takes another sweeping strike at the spear wielder while shouting, "That the best ya got, punk?!?! Let me show you how to stab someone!"
All-Out Attack for 2:

Slyce goes All-Out Attack 2 against Spear: 1D20+13 = [17]+13 = 30


No crit but at least 2 ranks of success for a 15+7+2 = DC24 TC for Spear.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum

Jabroniville
Posts: 9080
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:23 am

SPEAR (vs) Slyce: (lol, 17 vs 24, but he's -2 already, so 15. Dazed & Bruised again)

"AGGHHH!! I thought... I had him!..." Spear shouts, fading fast. Only the fear of fighting a clawed adversary keeps him from just submitting- those blades are just too scary to leave to another's mercy.

User avatar
Psistrike
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Psistrike » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:11 pm

Silver Witch
HP: 0 LP: 0
Condition: Fine

"By striking Hercule like that, you have just made me angry, Flail. Very angry indeed." Suddenly her silver construct shifts form and becomes a giant energy cannon aiming down from above at Flail, like something Marvin the Martian would use in a Looney Tunes cartoon. And suddenly fires a huge burst of energy at Flail which seems to engulf him for a moment.

OOC: Attack roll with Silver Energy Blast: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [17]+8 = 25 DC 25+Multiattack bonus if any.

Flynnarrel
Posts: 2193
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Flynnarrel » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:20 pm

Semilla, frowned to see all the harshness and violence.

"Please just give up, you've proven yourselves. You've stood against a Super-Team. You're the last of your fellows still standing. This doesn't need to continue." the Floral Heroine says.
But her words are too choked with emotion to come out with conviction. Hopefully the reasonableness of the message sways them even if the delivery was lacking.
"Something pithy this way comes."

Jabroniville
Posts: 9080
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:01 am

Psistrike wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:11 pm
Silver Witch
HP: 0 LP: 0
Condition: Fine

"By striking Hercule like that, you have just made me angry, Flail. Very angry indeed." Suddenly her silver construct shifts form and becomes a giant energy cannon aiming down from above at Flail, like something Marvin the Martian would use in a Looney Tunes cartoon. And suddenly fires a huge burst of energy at Flail which seems to engulf him for a moment.

OOC: Attack roll with Silver Energy Blast: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [17]+8 = 25 DC 25+Multiattack bonus if any.
(10 vs 27 thanks to Multiattack- it's lights out)

"AHHAAHAHAHAHA, I have struck the mighty whoever-this-guy-is a terrible blow! My next one will surely AWK!!!" Flail shouts as an energy bolt wipes him out, sending him sailing across the room.

Jabroniville
Posts: 9080
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:16 am

"Agh!! L-let me go! I give up! I'll do anything!" shouts Fist, trapped by Galactica. He's had enough- he watched almost the entire rest of his team go down, to people much more powerful than they.

"umm... AGH! I'm bleeding to death!" Spear says, suddenly dropping to the floor. "I'm totally too injured to still fight! Call me an ambulance!"

Staff, meanwhile, is too focused on combat with The Shield to give up just yet. "COWARDS! I'll take out... this... one... guy!"

Mustang's turn, followed by Fist & Staff

Ken
Posts: 1933
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Location: DeKamore, IL, Earth-Two

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Ken » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:04 pm

le Petit Hercule
Jabroniville wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:47 am
Flail, still fighting LPH, is Staggered, but manages a solid attack, whirling his flail about and cracking the hero upside the head.
Ken wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:09 pm
Hercule grunted loudly as the flail struck his left temple perfectly. If Adrien were a normal man, the blow would have certainly been fatal. As it was, he was rattlled by the blow, and his headache was worse.
L-Space wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:46 am
Flyby sees Herc gets smacked upside the head and dives towards Flail. "Hey jackass, pick on someone your own size!" Flyby's punch goes wide and he has to pull up before running into the wall. "Well crap..."
Psistrike wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:11 pm
"By striking Hercule like that, you have just made me angry, Flail. Very angry indeed." Suddenly her silver construct shifts form and becomes a giant energy cannon aiming down from above at Flail, like something Marvin the Martian would use in a Looney Tunes cartoon. And suddenly fires a huge burst of energy at Flail which seems to engulf him for a moment.
Jabroniville wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:01 am
"AHHAAHAHAHAHA, I have struck the mighty whoever-this-guy-is a terrible blow! My next one will surely AWK!!!" Flail shouts as an energy bolt wipes him out, sending him sailing across the room.
Hercule looks up at the silvery heroine, "Merci." He was smiling, although with his hood on, it may not be evident.
Does a Winnie poo in the 100-acre wood?

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by MacynSnow » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:48 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:16 am
"Agh!! L-let me go! I give up! I'll do anything!" shouts Fist, trapped by Galactica. He's had enough- he watched almost the entire rest of his team go down, to people much more powerful than they.

"umm... AGH! I'm bleeding to death!" Spear says, suddenly dropping to the floor. "I'm totally too injured to still fight! Call me an ambulance!"

Staff, meanwhile, is too focused on combat with The Shield to give up just yet. "COWARDS! I'll take out... this... one... guy!"

Mustang's turn, followed by Fist & Staff
MUSTANG
HP- 0 Condition-Fatigued/Exhausted after this turn

Focusing on Staff,Todd moves like Lightning behind him and lock him into a Full-Nelson as he say's to him
"Now unless you want to experience what a Bridging Suplex can do to an unprotected body,i'd stop fighting if i were you."
To ensure his point get's across,Mustang proceeds to shake him back an forth violently(not unlike what a Dog does)...
Alright,i'm using Extra Effort for 2 actions: Interpose to get between Staff and Shield then immediately swinging at him using Fast Grab...
20+8=28 Unarmed attack on Staff(Fast Grab option) BOOYAH!
Now that he's locked in, i'm using Improved Disarm, Improved Hold and Improved Grab to ensure he has no other options left....:D
13+8=21 Disarm attempt on Staff

Jabroniville
Posts: 9080
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:34 am

MacynSnow wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:48 pm
Jabroniville wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:16 am
"Agh!! L-let me go! I give up! I'll do anything!" shouts Fist, trapped by Galactica. He's had enough- he watched almost the entire rest of his team go down, to people much more powerful than they.

"umm... AGH! I'm bleeding to death!" Spear says, suddenly dropping to the floor. "I'm totally too injured to still fight! Call me an ambulance!"

Staff, meanwhile, is too focused on combat with The Shield to give up just yet. "COWARDS! I'll take out... this... one... guy!"

Mustang's turn, followed by Fist & Staff
MUSTANG
HP- 0 Condition-Fatigued/Exhausted after this turn

Focusing on Staff,Todd moves like Lightning behind him and lock him into a Full-Nelson as he say's to him
"Now unless you want to experience what a Bridging Suplex can do to an unprotected body,i'd stop fighting if i were you."
To ensure his point get's across,Mustang proceeds to shake him back an forth violently(not unlike what a Dog does)...
Alright,i'm using Extra Effort for 2 actions: Interpose to get between Staff and Shield then immediately swinging at him using Fast Grab...
20+8=28 Unarmed attack on Staff(Fast Grab option) BOOYAH!
Now that he's locked in, i'm using Improved Disarm, Improved Hold and Improved Grab to ensure he has no other options left....:D
13+8=21 Disarm attempt on Staff
(LOL- rolled an "18 for the Toughness Save. He's only Dazed & Bruised)

Ugh, now you're making me look up MORE RULES. So the Disarm check is an opposed check of your damage (so +10) against his Strength (3). So... you automatically win, I think?

He resists the Grab pretty easily, using Dodge and rolling 10, which adds up to (20) and should easily beat your Strength. Which... wow, it really IS almost impossible to grab somebody.

"AGH! What is this? Dirty pool!" Staff shouts, having his weapon knocked down and getting sledgehammered, but avoiding the grapple. "Double-teaming? You dishonorable... woah. Did you just take out... the whole rest of the team?" He looks around. "Umm... I guess..." he looks to the exits, finding superheroes between him and each exit point. "I... give up?"


GM: Okay, it's Hercule's turn, as the bad guys are surrendering. All of you get to choose how they're handling it.

Ken
Posts: 1933
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Location: DeKamore, IL, Earth-Two

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Ken » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:40 am

le Petit Hercule

Hercule was still shaking off the effects of being hammered by flail. He activated his radio, "Monsieur M.? Can you arrange to have les gendarmes come to the old Petting Zoo? We have une douzaine rainbow clad ninjas qui s'appelle the 'New Weapon Masters' to be taken into custody, or to hospital."
Mister / the police / a dozen / who call themselves
Does a Winnie poo in the 100-acre wood?

User avatar
Arkrite
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:16 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Arkrite » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 am

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

"Everybody okay?" He asks, looking to the Doctor. She'd taken the worst hit he'd seen during the fight, but in the middle of a fight it was hard to keep track of everything

EpicEclipse
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by EpicEclipse » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:43 am

Image
GALACTICA
0 :HP ο COND: Exhausted

Galactica looked over to the red and white shield-wielder, lifting Fist to his feet without much effort as she stands. "I am doing well. These ones were not able to get through my field with their feeble weapons and this one has surrendered. I could go for a meal though. A large one. Hopefully, there will be food when we return." she pats Fist firmly on the head with her free hand, easing up on the chokehold, but still keeping a firm grip.

"So these were not the ninjas, but weapon masters, correct? The information was flawed and led us to think things were more complicated. But where do these weapon masters come from? Where is their normal territory?" she looks down at Fist as if giving him the opportunity to get in her good graces by answering nicely for the group.

Ken
Posts: 1933
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Location: DeKamore, IL, Earth-Two

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Ken » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:19 am

EpicEclipse wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:43 am
"So these were not the ninjas, but weapon masters, correct? The information was flawed and led us to think things were more complicated. But where do these weapon masters come from? Where is their normal territory?" she looks down at Fist as if giving him the opportunity to get in her good graces by answering nicely for the group.
"They are not the Ninjas of Little Shinjuku. Mais, they are as much ninjas as anyone else wearing this style of clothing. But they call themselves the 'New Weapon Masters.' Our information était bonne, as long as one trusted Mustang, and comprehends that there are would-be ninjas who use the name 'Ninja', and would-be ninjas who use the style, but not the name." Hercule said.

He turned to Shield, "Je vais bien. Je vais récupérer dans une minute."
but / is fine / I'm fine. I'll recover in a minute.
Does a Winnie poo in the 100-acre wood?

Flynnarrel
Posts: 2193
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Flynnarrel » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:58 am

Seeing none of her teammates in critical distress, Semilla makes sure none of the fallen opponents will die from their wounds, are disarmed, and grows solid wood restraints around them. She'll offer to create bindings the conscious members as well, something that still let's them answer questions.

Semilla will treat her friends next and only after folk are healthy will she see to the gaping axe-blow across her stomach (unless someone points it out and insists she address it first).
"Something pithy this way comes."

Post Reply