Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by EpicEclipse »

GALACTICA
1 :HP ο COND: Fatigued

K'lara gives up on grabbing at Spear's weapon and instead turns her attention on Fist, figuring to knock out one of her opponents and put the poor guy out of the embarrassment of a showing he's been giving. "Just fall down, the rest will go much easier and you'll save yourself from injuries." She advances on the unarmed "weapon" master and exchanges a series of blows, though her style is more brawler to Fist's more swift and agile style, making it difficult for her to land a telling blow.
For the record, K'lara lost her bruise a while ago. She's only fatigued at this point.

Attack vs Fist: 1D20+9 = [7]+9 = 16 That's a miss I think.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Javelin takes another shot at Dr. Mercury, hoping to regain the momentum for his team, but falls just short (18 vs. 19).

Sword, having recovered a bit, attempts to break out of Mustang's grip (20 for an opposed check. I don't think he can attack back)

The Shield is next, then the roster re-starts:
Flyby 22 (Agi 4)
Flail: 22 (Staggered, Bruised)
Semilla 22 (Agi 2)
Silver Witch 22
Slyce 22
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken

Post by Ken »

[post removed]
Last edited by Ken on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Harry grimaced and launched into a combination of punches and kicks to drive Javelin back and draw his attention away from the Doctor.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Arkrite wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:03 am The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Harry grimaced and launched into a combination of punches and kicks to drive Javelin back and draw his attention away from the Doctor.
Javelin is hammered by punches and kicks, dropping his bundle of javelins and flopping to the ground in a tangled heap. He's out. (5 - 2 + 3 = 6 vs. 25)

Flail, staggered as he is, spends some time recovering, as Mustang has run off with Sword for some reason. (Recovery Action, +2 to Defenses, no longer Staggered)

Next Up:
Flyby 22 (Agi 4)
Semilla 22 (Agi 2)
Silver Witch 22
Slyce 22
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Flyby
HP: 0 LP: 1/2 (power stunts)
Condition: 0, Fatigued

"Now you're trying to tie up a young girl?! For shame Lasso, for shame!" Flyby flies up to roof to get some momentum and then dives headfirst towards kinkmaster Lasso.
OOC wrote:Attack - Slam: 1D20+8 = [3]+8 = 11
cheap, extra-effort to reroll.
Attack - Slam: 1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27
Much better! DC25
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

L-Space wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:42 am Flyby
HP: 0 LP: 1/2 (power stunts)
Condition: 0, Fatigued

"Now you're trying to tie up a young girl?! For shame Lasso, for shame!" Flyby flies up to roof to get some momentum and then dives headfirst towards kinkmaster Lasso.
OOC wrote:Attack - Slam: 1D20+8 = [3]+8 = 11
cheap, extra-effort to reroll.
Attack - Slam: 1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27
Much better! DC25
"FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT INTO BONDAGE FETISHES! I AM A SERIOUS PROFESSIONUURRRRRRKKKKK!" Lasso shouts, as he's hammered into near unconsciousness by a battering attack (13 -1 vs 25; Staggered & Bruised)
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Semilla, was having trouble keeping track who was injured and who wasn't. She hadn't counted on so many of her allies having some degree of self-wound repair.

Instead she looked for the biggest threat and since she had no skilled eye to evaluate fighting prowess she had to just go for the one with the biggest weapon.

From her place on the roof she extends viney fingers into the melee below attempting to touch Halberd's head and let her magic work on any vegetable matter, spores, or fungus he might have in his system giving it new life and growth.

She's reminded of when her older brother, Carlos, convinced their younger brother, Johnny, that the orange seed he accidentally swallowed would start growing in his stomach. Johnny, then a child, went screaming to their mother begging that he had to go to the 'spital'. Even Rosa, horrified at the fraternal prank had to smile over Johnny's mispronunciation. Such a memory distracted her from the idea that she was essentially making real that very urban myth (even though Seamus assured her that the spell was non-fatal).
Bad Touch: 1D20+8 = [13]+8 = 21
if that hits Halberd, DC 20 Fort or Affliction(Daze/Stun/Incapacitated), Progressive.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

SLYCE

HP: 2; Condition: Fine; Initiative: 22
Regardless as to when it occurred, he healed his bruise back last round.
Slyce held the follow through on his claw strike as he watched Katana fall. He looked at him disdainfully for a second, shook his head and then casually stepped over him. “A disgrace to Carolina Blue,” Slyce said with mock sadness.

Seeing some of the other Weapon Masters fall at the hands of his new teammates, quickly giving them the advantage in numbers, he almost started to relax for a second, then he could hear his high school football coach’s voice in his head. A loop of, “an animal is at its most dangerous when it’s wounded…when you have an opponent down, you gotta step on their throat…never let up…” and other clichés ran through his head as he snapped back into battle mode.

Next target…, he thinks as he surveys the melee. I’d jump in with Pete, but that’s probably overkill, he’ll smash that dude. Beefcake’s got the other sword wielder, Old Timer has the staff dude, the flying kid’s got that dude with a rope…a rope, seriously?...so I think I’ll go for the one throwing…um…what are those things called again? I remember them from track in high school, but I’m blankin’ out…

“Hey, you in the green!” Slyce shouts as he dashed over and takes a swipe at the throwing arm of Javelin. “Before I take you out, can you remind me what the hell those things you’re flinging around are called? I wanna say ‘spears’, but that ain’t right is it?”
Slyce will All-Out attack Javelin for 2, dropping his active defenses to 18 next round.

Slyce all-out attacking for 2: 1D20+13 = [20]+13 = 33

And that’s a crit and a 3rd degree success so 15+7+5+5 = DC32 Toughness check.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:17 pm Semilla, was having trouble keeping track who was injured and who wasn't. She hadn't counted on so many of her allies having some degree of self-wound repair.

Instead she looked for the biggest threat and since she had no skilled eye to evaluate fighting prowess she had to just go for the one with the biggest weapon.

From her place on the roof she extends viney fingers into the melee below attempting to touch Halberd's head and let her magic work on any vegetable matter, spores, or fungus he might have in his system giving it new life and growth.

She's reminded of when her older brother, Carlos, convinced their younger brother, Johnny, that the orange seed he accidentally swallowed would start growing in his stomach. Johnny, then a child, went screaming to their mother begging that he had to go to the 'spital'. Even Rosa, horrified at the fraternal prank had to smile over Johnny's mispronunciation. Such a memory distracted her from the idea that she was essentially making real that very urban myth (even though Seamus assured her that the spell was non-fatal).
Bad Touch: 1D20+8 = [13]+8 = 21
if that hits Halberd, DC 20 Fort or Affliction(Daze/Stun/Incapacitated), Progressive.
(9 vs. DC 20, so two levels of failure- he's Incapacitated)

"GHK! GAAAAHHHH!!! What in--" Halberd says, feeling his body turn against him. He locks in place as his stomach churns, then quickly falls to the ground.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:19 pm SLYCE

HP: 1; Condition: Fine; Initiative: 22
Slyce held the follow through on his claw strike as he watched Katana fall. He looked at him disdainfully for a second, shook his head and then casually stepped over him. “A disgrace to Carolina Blue,” Slyce said with mock sadness.

Seeing some of the other Weapon Masters fall at the hands of his new teammates, quickly giving them the advantage in numbers, he almost started to relax for a second, then he could hear his high school football coach’s voice in his head. A loop of, “an animal is at its most dangerous when it’s wounded…when you have an opponent down, you gotta step on their throat…never let up…” and other clichés ran through his head as he snapped back into battle mode.

Next target…, he thinks as he surveys the melee. I’d jump in with Pete, but that’s probably overkill, he’ll smash that dude. Beefcake’s got the other sword wielder, Old Timer has the staff dude, the flying kid’s got that dude with a rope…a rope, seriously?...so I think I’ll go for the one throwing…um…what are those things called again? I remember them from track in high school, but I’m blankin’ out…

“Hey, you in the green!” Slyce shouts as he dashed over and takes a swipe at the throwing arm of Javelin. “Before I take you out, can you remind me what the hell those things you’re flinging around are called? I wanna say ‘spears’, but that ain’t right is it?”
Slyce will All-Out attack Javelin for 2, dropping his active defenses to 18 next round.

(Javelin was knocked unconscious by The Shield previously. You can pick one of the other guys, who I'm sure will be toast if hit with that much power :))
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:20 pm
Thorpocalypse wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:19 pm SLYCE

HP: 1; Condition: Fine; Initiative: 22

(Javelin was knocked unconscious by The Shield previously. You can pick one of the other guys, who I'm sure will be toast if hit with that much power :))
Oops. Shift that to Spear. I'll adjust the banter later. ;)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

"AGH! KILL-STEALING SUPER-HEROES!" Spear shouts, being slashed up by Slyce's claws.

(Spear rolls 14 + 3 vs 30, so he's Staggered. I re-rolled from 7, so take a Hero Point :)- I didn't want these guys going down TOO quickly)
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Silver Witch
HP: 0 LP: 0
Condition: Fine

'Enie, meanie, minie, oh who I'm kidding. Sorry Lasso, but you should have run when you had the chance." Twin silver energy pistols still in hand, she unleashes a barrage of energy bolts upon the hapless foe.

OOC: Attack roll with Silver Energy Blast: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [4]+8 = 12 HP to reroll because Ariana is annoyed at this guy: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13 +10=23. DC 24+Multiattack bonus if she hit by 2 or 3 degrees.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Okay, now it's Mustang's turn, followed by:

Spear: 17 (Staggered, Bruised -2)
Staff 16
Fist: 16
La Petit Hercule: 15 (Dazed, Bruised -2)