Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Jabroniville

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville »

RainOnTheSun wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:16 am Doctor Mercury
HP: 2
Condition: -2 toughness, regen in two rounds, Dodge and Parry +7
Jabroniville wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:15 am Blue Shark is staggered by the thunderous punch, but to your shock, she tanks it- the accumulated damage is definitely severe, but the growling woman, bleeding from the lip and moving slowly, directly, and awkwardly, stalks forward. Murder is on her mind.

"Trust me, bitch. I'm taking you plenty seriously now. You looked good in that coat, but I'm thinking you'll look even better in a BODY BAG." she's serious. A massive swing aims right for Makiko's chin, but misses (Power Attack, but an 11 won't cut it).
Doctor Mercury smiles tightly and knocks Blue Shark's fist aside with her arm. "You're taking this much too personally, darling. Think of it as a demonstration of what a properly augmented body can accomplish." She twirls and kicks out at her opponent, but she's getting a bit overconfident, and she's left herself slightly open.
Kicking Blue Shark, 2-point all-out attack: 1d20+11 16
Oh, well. Can't roll high all of the time.
Oops- forgot I hadn't done this combat yet- I wasn't wanting this one to forge TOO far ahead of the other one for timing purposes, but I overdid it). 11 days is way too long to wait, lol. Sorry!)
Blue Shark's counterattack also sails WAY high (2, lol), as does Mako's on Manta Ray. Manta, however, scores a Boomer-Ray right to Mako's chin, knocking the villain out cold.

Your turn again!
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

(Count-Down Starts Now- Mustang gets this move and one more- at the start of his one AFTER that, the villains kersplode)

Meanwhile:
The Barracuda-Bot makes it to the side of the boat, and begins ticking as he slowly climbs up the side.

Mustang successfully grabs Knifefish-Bot and chucks it over the edge, splashing into the water!

Flyby is eager for action, but does a runabout to see who's still on board the ship. "Aw hell, guys- we've got bodies below the decks here! Cops everywhere!" He shouts out to the police officers: "BOMBS!! They got bombs, yo!!!"

The police, meanwhile, have been busy trying to arrest Dogfish on the deck below, who is surrounded and has his paws up, still dazed from being dumped below by Silver Witch.

Slyce's turn! Then Silver Witch, then Hercule!
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

HELIX

"What can I do to help, Sir." The Apache Hero addresses Shield.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Harry turns to the new kid and gives him a nod.

"These robots are going to explode in the next five to ten seconds," He says quickly, "Can you get it this thing safety as far out into the water?"
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

SLYCE

HP: 1; Condition: Fatigued, -1 Toughness, Dazed; Initiative: 25

Seeing that the deck is clear, he moves over towards the hole Dogfish made when he went through the deck and he sees Mustang trying to get the cops off the boat. He leaps down, claws drawn and scowl on his face in preparation to try and scare the hell out of Dogfish if he can get his attention.
I only have one action so I'm just moving down to help Mustang next round.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Doctor Mercury
Condition: -2 toughness, regen in one round, Dodge and Parry +7
Jabroniville wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:25 am

Doctor Mercury smiles tightly and knocks Blue Shark's fist aside with her arm. "You're taking this much too personally, darling. Think of it as a demonstration of what a properly augmented body can accomplish." She twirls and kicks out at her opponent, but she's getting a bit overconfident, and she's left herself slightly open.
Blue Shark's counterattack also sails WAY high (2, lol), as does Mako's on Manta Ray. Manta, however, scores a Boomer-Ray right to Mako's chin, knocking the villain out cold.
Makiko frowns. "Too elaborate," she mutters to herself. "Acting like I know how to fight." She plants her feet and just punches Blue Shark. Much simpler.
2-point All-Out Attack on Blue Shark: 1d20+11 22 Another DC 24 toughness check.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Silver Witch
HP: 1 LP: 1
Condition: -1 Toughness

"If they are going to use robots, the least they could do is be a little creative about it. Having them blow up as bombs is a bit cliche isn't it." A giant silver hand forms in the air by her and scoops up Barracuda-bot, then hurls it as far out into the ocean as possible.

OOC: Attack roll to grab Barracuda-bot with Silver Energy Constructs: Attack roll: 1d20+8 28 Natural 20, whoa. Create 9-whatever their weight rank is for distance she tosses it.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:43 am SLYCE

HP: 1; Condition: Fatigued, -1 Toughness, Dazed; Initiative: 25

Seeing that the deck is clear, he moves over towards the hole Dogfish made when he went through the deck and he sees Mustang trying to get the cops off the boat. He leaps down, claws drawn and scowl on his face in preparation to try and scare the hell out of Dogfish if he can get his attention.
I only have one action so I'm just moving down to help Mustang next round.
"AGH!" Dogfish shouts, as Slyce drops down. "I give up already! Just get me out of here! I can't believe they betrayed me like this!"
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Psistrike wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:16 pm Silver Witch
HP: 1 LP: 1
Condition: -1 Toughness

"If they are going to use robots, the least they could do is be a little creative about it. Having them blow up as bombs is a bit cliche isn't it." A giant silver hand forms in the air by her and scoops up Barracuda-bot, then hurls it as far out into the ocean as possible.

OOC: Attack roll to grab Barracuda-bot with Silver Energy Constructs: Attack roll: 1d20+8 28 Natural 20, whoa. Create 9-whatever their weight rank is for distance she tosses it.
Silver Witch's energy construct launches the Barracuda-Bot far enough away that it's clearly no longer a threat.

Bull Shark-Bot (encapsulated) and Blue Shark-Bot are all that remain on the deck. Knifefish-Bot is in the water now, too.

Hercule, Halcyon, then Helix's turn! Followed by The Shield
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

RainOnTheSun wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:17 am Doctor Mercury
Condition: -2 toughness, regen in one round, Dodge and Parry +7
Jabroniville wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:25 am

Makiko frowns. "Too elaborate," she mutters to herself. "Acting like I know how to fight." She plants her feet and just punches Blue Shark. Much simpler.
2-point All-Out Attack on Blue Shark: 1d20+11 22 Another DC 24 toughness check.
(12 - 4 vs 22 = Staggered now. -5 Toughness overall)

The villain staggers back, clearly stunned by the blow. Manta Ray's own attack misses in the scuffle, but her own counter-attack is clumsy and also fails. She's done, but she's too stubborn to admit it.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:44 am Bull Shark-Bot (encapsulated) and Blue Shark-Bot are all that remain on the deck. Knifefish-Bot is in the water now, too.
Knifefish-bot is also encapsulated in a shell of vines so should be sinking fast without the ability to swim and a robot's weight. and when they do explode the Rank 9 Create will take the brunt of it.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Ken

Post by Ken »

le Petit Hercule
HP: 2 (now 1) Luck: 1 Condition: -2 Initiative: 20 Round Counter: 6

Upon hearing the news the robots are primed to blow, Hercule reaches for his foe. (using 2 points of Accurate Attack).

Trying to Grab the Blue Shark Bot: 1d20+10 16
(Using a Hero Point)
Trying to Grab the Blue Shark Bot: 1d20+10 27

And having grabbed the Blue Shark robot, he then hurls the robot out into the air over the harbor. (with 12 STR, 10 - 2 (for accurate attack) + 4 (lifting only)
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

OOC: Alright! Back in action!!

For the most part, the fight is over. Blue Shark is dunked into the water. Some robots are sinking fast, while others are moving slowly towards the boat... but they don't get far. A brilliant yellow-white light streaks from the sky, vaporizing Bull Shark instantly. Sawfish, Knifefish, Barracuda & Blue Shark are similarly destroyed.

Anyone peering up can only see one familiar sight:

Mega-Woman, premier super-hero of Mega-City (she was named for it, in fact), and one of the world's most famous heroes, appears on the scene, a serene, confident expression across her face. "Nice work!" she says to the assembled heroes. "No injured civilians, and the explosions were far enough away from the boat that we don't have to engage in a nautical rescue! Not bad for some new guys- I'm impressed". She flies down to the deck of the boat. "Is that The Shield with you? It's been a long time" (you've probably met during some Big Superhero Battle or another; you're not acquaintances, but you are aware of each other) "As for the rest of you, I'm glad to see more names in the game. I'm Mega-Woman", she says, as if anyone wouldn't already know that.

"We're probably going to get some reporters buzzing in once it's clear everyone's safe" she says, peering over the docks and seeing plenty of folks buzzing around, news vans all over the place, "but don't worry- I won't try to steal your glory- I didn't get here until MUCH too late to do some good. All I did was clean-up. And it looks like the police and your other friend have Dogfish in captivity."

Fight's over- all the robots are exploded. Feel free to ask whatever of Mega-Woman.

The Alleyway Fight is still going on (for now)- Dr. Mercury's turn! Only Blue Shark left!
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

"Ma'am," Harry tips his brodie hat to the famous super heroine.

"If everybody's safe and sound, well then I'd say there's plenty of glory to go around," He says.

Fame was hardly a thing he cared about any more, but he'd had lifetimes to experience the highs and lows that came with it.

Turning to his team he gave them a quick once over, "Everybody okay?"
Ken

Post by Ken »

le Petit Hercule
Arkrite wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:08 am Turning to his team he gave them a quick once over, "Everybody okay?"
In response to Shield's question, Adrien gave the Canadian a thumbs up. The welts across his chest were fading. He then turned to Mega-Woman, "Bonjour, madame, It is an honour."
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.