Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
catsi563

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by catsi563 »

Halcyon
HP: 1; Condition: Foxy lady

Halcyon meanwhile was doing what she did best in the middle of the chaos, namely causing more of it.

She avoided a couple of vicious swings from Barracuda then flipped backwards and up behind Blueshark landed on her shoulders and then used them as a springboard to jump off and backflip a couple times before mockingly waving and laughing at the fembot. Then at the last second she made to duck Bluesharks violent response moving her into a bad spot where shed overextend herself and go flying over the boats side.

Same basic action should suffice just change the target to blue and barracuda

Halcyon will use the trick option of deception her deception roll Roll(1d20)+14: 19,+14 Total:33 -5 for doing it as a move action for a 28 against Blueshark to trick her into going into the drink.

Shell be using the defend action for the round
Last edited by catsi563 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

HELIX
HP: 2

Trying to hold up his end of the fight the Apache hero continues to press the attack against his opponent.

Telekinesis Blast: 1d20+11 18
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

catsi563 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:50 pm Halcyon

Halcyon meanwhile was doing what she did best in the middle of the chaos, namely causing more of it.

She avoided a couple of vicious swings from Barracuda then flipped backwards and up behind Blueshark landed on her shoulders and then used them as a springboard to jump off and backflip a couple times before mockingly waving and laughing at the fembot. Then at the last second she made to duck Bluesharks violent response moving her into a bad spot where shed deck Barracuda.

Halcyon will use the trick option of deception her deception roll Roll(1d20)+14: 19,+14 Total:33 -5 for doing it as a move action for a 28 against Blueshark to trick her into hammering barracuda who took a swing earlier.

The bluff works, and Blue Shark-Bot thus takes a swing that aims directly at her teammate; unfortunately, her blow misses by a ways (4).
Hawk wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:17 am HELIX

Trying to hold up his end of the fight the Apache hero continues to press the attack against his opponent.

(huh- 15. Not bad. 15 + 8 -3 for the prior damage is 20. Another Bruised result)

The Barracuda-Bot takes further damage, looking a total wreck (-4 in total), with exposed wiring, mechanical bits, and metals.

The Shield is next!
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

RainOnTheSun wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:24 am Doctor Mercury
Condition: -2 toughness, regen in three rounds

Doctor Mercury counterpunches Blue Shark in the face at the same time that her enemy's strike lands, although she reels back afterwards. She rubs her face. "Hmm. Definitely more than would be expected from limb length and muscle mass alone. Your 'science-dudes' were not completely incompetent."

The doctor takes off her laboratory coat. "However, you don't seem to take me seriously yet."
Toughness vs Blue Shark: 1d20+8 19
Attacking Blue Shark: 1d20+9 22
That's another -1 to toughness for Makiko, and a DC 24 toughness save for Blue Shark.
(LOL- oh jesus. I rolled a 19. However, the accumulated damage is pretty bad. She's bruised again)

Blue Shark is staggered by the thunderous punch, but to your shock, she tanks it- the accumulated damage is definitely severe, but the growling woman, bleeding from the lip and moving slowly, directly, and awkwardly, stalks forward. Murder is on her mind.

"Trust me, bitch. I'm taking you plenty seriously now. You looked good in that coat, but I'm thinking you'll look even better in a BODY BAG." she's serious. A massive swing aims right for Makiko's chin, but misses (Power Attack, but an 11 won't cut it).

Mako, however, is more successful, tackling the agile hero Manta Ray (16 + 8), who REALLY badly fails to roll with the impact (5 +9- ouch)- he's clearly dazed and injured, grunting out in a low-pitched voice (Bruised & Dazed). His own lucky counter-attack, however, puts a boot right on the villain's chin (18)- Mako himself rolls over, staggered too (Bruised -3 and Dazed).

Your turn again!

Dr. Mercury (Bruised -2)
Manta Ray
Blue Shark (Bruised -4)
Mako (Bruised -3, Dazed)
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:07 am
catsi563 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:50 pm Halcyon

She avoided a couple of vicious swings from Barracuda then flipped backwards and up behind Blueshark landed on her shoulders and then used them as a springboard to jump off and backflip a couple times before mockingly waving and laughing at the fembot. Then at the last second she made to duck Bluesharks violent response moving her into a bad spot where shed deck Barracuda.

Halcyon will use the trick option of deception her deception roll Roll(1d20)+14: 19,+14 Total:33 -5 for doing it as a move action for a 28 against Blueshark to trick her into hammering barracuda who took a swing earlier.

The bluff works, and Blue Shark-Bot thus takes a swing that aims directly at her teammate; unfortunately, her blow misses by a ways (4), sending her crashing through the side of the boat and into the water below.
Hawk wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:17 am HELIX

(huh- 15. Not bad. 15 + 8 -3 for the prior damage is 20. Another Bruised result)

The Barracuda-Bot takes further damage, looking a total wreck (-4 in total), with exposed wiring, mechanical bits, and metals.

The Shield is next!
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Harry rocks his head back as the fist connects with his jaw, and rolls with the attack, robbing it of the crippling force it should have hit with.

Spinning he ducks under another slash from Knifefish-Bot, plants his hands on the ground and snaps off a mule kick, driving his heels into the robot's chest.

RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Doctor Mercury
Condition: -2 toughness, regen in two rounds, Dodge and Parry +7
Jabroniville wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:15 am Blue Shark is staggered by the thunderous punch, but to your shock, she tanks it- the accumulated damage is definitely severe, but the growling woman, bleeding from the lip and moving slowly, directly, and awkwardly, stalks forward. Murder is on her mind.

"Trust me, bitch. I'm taking you plenty seriously now. You looked good in that coat, but I'm thinking you'll look even better in a BODY BAG." she's serious. A massive swing aims right for Makiko's chin, but misses (Power Attack, but an 11 won't cut it).
Doctor Mercury smiles tightly and knocks Blue Shark's fist aside with her arm. "You're taking this much too personally, darling. Think of it as a demonstration of what a properly augmented body can accomplish." She twirls and kicks out at her opponent, but she's getting a bit overconfident, and she's left herself slightly open.
Kicking Blue Shark, 2-point all-out attack: 1d20+11 16
Oh, well. Can't roll high all of the time.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Arkrite wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:19 pm The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)

Harry rocks his head back as the fist connects with his jaw, and rolls with the attack, robbing it of the crippling force it should have hit with.

Spinning he ducks under another slash from Knifefish-Bot, plants his hands on the ground and snaps off a mule kick, driving his heels into the robot's chest.

Knifefish-Bot, one of the only ones not at all damaged so far, creaks under the force of The Shield's blow, being badly damaged. It staggers back, sparks shooting off and creaking heard (Staggered & Bruised).
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Blue Shark-Bot (to differentiate from Blue Shark, who is fighting Dr. Mercury), decides to take out the fast Flyby- however, its attack misses (5).

Sawfish, however, scores a VERY powerful strike across Slyce (27, DC 25 Damage), raking across his chest diagonally with the big saw-blade.

Bull Shark prepares a strike across The Shield's brow, when it stalls suddenly. "Mission parameters changed. Self-Destruct Sequence Activated"

Two of the other robots do the same- Sawfish-Bot and Blue Shark-Bot also begin counting down. As does Barracuda-Bot, floating in the ocean water... and moving towards the yacht's outer hull. The voice of Doctor Nautilus is heard coming from the Bull Shark robot:

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! Foolish heroes! You've managed to slaughter my automotons, but your fates are sealed anyhow! All these robots were meant to do was cover our tracks! You might be strong enough to defeat them with your powers, but now they're about to ERUPT!! You have all of (two full rounds from now- whatever time that is, lol) to defeat them all, or they'll explode! Do you think you can do it? All I need is to sink this vessel, and you're all finished! Prepare to meet your MAKER!!!"

"God, do you only talk in the worst cliches?" a more normal voice is heard on the intercom.

"SILENCE, fool!" a response from the cackling Nautilus interrupts. "Just because you new-school types can't appreciate good repartee is no excuse to ruin OUR fun! Now sit back and enjoy the old standbys!"

(You've got two rounds to stop four robots from exploding- Knifefish-Bot is still active, however. Though most of you are pretty durable, these could do a lot of damage to both the boat, some of you, and any of the people left on)

Semilla's turn!!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Sorry, had decision panic there for a second. A lot to happen just before one's turn.
Semilla feels the rising panic before making her decision to act. "Everyone get back!" she yells with booming alarm.

Both her hands begin to gesture in the air, the pattern mirrored but at two different targets.

While wanting to address the swimming Barracuda-bot it wasn't on a surface she could root seeds to. She instead focused on the two uninjured foes - knife fish and the bull shark. Magic poured from Semilla to infuse the seeds she'd been spreading this entire fight on the deck at their feet to make them burst with life and change subtly to a denser wood, layered so as to possibly absorb the explosions from those two foes. The viney globes spring into up trying to contain those foes.

Create to Encapsulate. Strong attack, surge to do it against second foe
Strong attack, encapsulate: 1d20+9-2 27
crit against knife fish. it gets DC 26 dodge or encapsulated,
Aggressive attack, encapsulate: 1d20+9-2 24
vs bull shark, DC21 Dodge or encapsulated.

Fatigued next turn, if they live.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)

Harry looks around for a moment then cues his comm, grabbing Bull Shark and lifting him over his head, "Flyby, can you carry this out to sea, or will you need me to throw it?"

"Herc, grab Sawfish, Mustang, Blue Shark. Throw them that way,"
He looks quickly to reconfirm the target area is clear of civvies, then gestures in the direction with the robot over his head, "Hard as you can."

"Silver, we need Barracuda away from the ship, can you do it?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

//The Creates aren't Stationary so even if encapsuled you should be able to lift the whole kit and kaboodle
"Something pithy this way comes."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Halcyon

"Sacrebleu!" Reynard cursed out loud before turning to the Police in the area. "Start evacuating the area, these things will explode shortly if we cant remove them, Hurry! Rapide Rapide! She urged them.

Halcyon persuasion roll Roll(1d20)+10: 13,+10 Total:23 thats 2 degrees of success which should make them helpful at minimum

get them evacuating people away from the explodey bots

Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

SLYCE

HP: 1; Condition: Fatigued; Initiative: 25
Jabroniville wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:29 am Sawfish, however, scores a VERY powerful strike across Slyce (27, DC 25 Damage), raking across his chest diagonally with the big saw-blade.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! Foolish heroes! You've managed to slaughter my automotons, but your fates are sealed anyhow! All these robots were meant to do was cover our tracks! You might be strong enough to defeat them with your powers, but now they're about to ERUPT!! You have all of (two full rounds from now- whatever time that is, lol) to defeat them all, or they'll explode! Do you think you can do it? All I need is to sink this vessel, and you're all finished! Prepare to meet your MAKER!!!"
First...Toughness Check: 1d20+8 16 2nd degree failure, I'll take it since this is winding down, at least melee wise.
Slyce's attack left him wide open for a counter strike from the Sawfish-bot and the blade cut deep into his side. "That's it," he growled through the pain. "I'm slycing you up like..."

Then hearing the voice announce the impending explosion of the robots, he quickly changed his focus. Looks like the super strong and magical types are going to have to get these suicide bots away from the ship. Seeing Rena helping with crowd control, he decided to join in.
OOC: Jab, are we technically out of combat now? If so, I'll roll to Intimidate people into moving, otherwise I'll wait my turn.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:12 pm
Sorry, had decision panic there for a second. A lot to happen just before one's turn.
Semilla feels the rising panic before making her decision to act. "Everyone get back!" she yells with booming alarm.

Both her hands begin to gesture in the air, the pattern mirrored but at two different targets.

While wanting to address the swimming Barracuda-bot it wasn't on a surface she could root seeds to. She instead focused on the two uninjured foes - knife fish and the bull shark. Magic poured from Semilla to infuse the seeds she'd been spreading this entire fight on the deck at their feet to make them burst with life and change subtly to a denser wood, layered so as to possibly absorb the explosions from those two foes. The viney globes spring into up trying to contain those foes.

Create to Encapsulate. Strong attack, surge to do it against second foe
Strong attack, encapsulate: 1d20+9-2 27
crit against knife fish. it gets DC 26 dodge or encapsulated,
Aggressive attack, encapsulate: 1d20+9-2 24
vs bull shark, DC21 Dodge or encapsulated.

Fatigued next turn, if they live.
Both robots are encapsulated. They can still be threats (especially Knifefish, who can shoot stuff), but they're pretty covered and can be grabbed.
OOC: Jab, are we technically out of combat now? If so, I'll roll to Intimidate people into moving, otherwise I'll wait my turn.
The combat still continues, but the deck was already cleared by the few cops that were up there. There still might be people below decks, however.