Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
RainOnTheSun

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Arkrite wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 am The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

"Everybody okay?" He asks, looking to the Doctor. She'd taken the worst hit he'd seen during the fight, but in the middle of a fight it was hard to keep track of everything
"Perfectly fine," Doctor Mercury assures him. Her tail rubs at the spot on her back where the javelin hit. "I will be in a moment, at least. You know, this was my first serious fight. None of us died or completely humiliated ourselves, so I suppose we did well enough."
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Flyby
HP: 0 LP: 1/2 (power stunts)
Condition: Glad he's not being stabbed at anymore.

"Everybody okay?"
Sawyer touches down and starts stretching out any bruised or tense muscles from the fight. "Never better, gramps. We showed these Sentai rejects what's what," he says with a grin.
Formerly luketheduke86
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

RainOnTheSun wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:37 am

"Everybody okay?" He asks, looking to the Doctor. She'd taken the worst hit he'd seen during the fight, but in the middle of a fight it was hard to keep track of everything
"Perfectly fine," Doctor Mercury assures him. Her tail rubs at the spot on her back where the javelin hit. "I will be in a moment, at least. You know, this was my first serious fight. None of us died or completely humiliated ourselves, so I suppose we did well enough."
Semilla looks up from her ministrations at this comment. "Do all of you have some degree of self-healing?" the tree-lady asks.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

SLYCE

HP: 2; Condition: Fine; Initiative: 22

The last wound from Spear heals as Xavion prepares for another strike. But then seeing Spear throw down his weapon and the other Weapon Masters surrender, he withdraws his claws and checks out his leather coat. "Damn," another coat down the drain. "Mayne better up his stipend if I'm gonna keep doing this," he murmurs to himself.

Then he turns to the rest of the team, "Hey, y'all, sorry I missed the meeting. I know a couple of you but for those I don't, I'm Slyce. I'm the '10th Beatle' so to speak."
EpicEclipse wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:43 am GALACTICA

"So these were not the ninjas, but weapon masters, correct? The information was flawed and led us to think things were more complicated. But where do these weapon masters come from? Where is their normal territory?" she looks down at Fist as if giving him the opportunity to get in her good graces by answering nicely for the group.
Then he moves over to Spear, re-extends his claws and places them directly in line with his throat. "That's good question from the space wrestler lady, spear dude. Why don't you answer it while your vocal cords still work?"
Let's try some Intimidation:

Intimidation: 1D20+11 = [6]+11 = 17

Not as menacing as I'd hoped...
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 pm
RainOnTheSun wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:37 am

Semilla looks up from her ministrations at this comment. "Do all of you have some degree of self-healing?" the tree-lady asks.
MUSTANG
HP- 0 Condition-Exhausted

Giving Staff a shove over to where Semilla was "wrapping things up"(heh.),Todd replies to her as he rubs his Shoulder
"I never took a hit through this whole thing, so i'm fine but mostly just sore.I haven't had to go all-out like i did since that almost city-wide Gang War last year.."

Turning to Galactica,Mustang says to the female alien wrestler
"If you want a lot of good food,we could all stop by my not-family's Restaurant if they ain't got nothing at H.Q....It's all sortof-Russian food,but it's good..."
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Fist squirms under Galactica's hold, clearly not liking the situation.

"We were just here to take some territory and grab a base! This one was large enough!" he shouts.

Staff adds "Our elaborate disguises were to throw off detection- lead the fools in the police to think it was another game, like the Kombatants or the 18th Street Ninjas. If we provoked a gang war, we could get away scot free. But..." he looks around. "You damn heroes ruined it. Who the hell ARE you people? This would have been a sweet gig without your interference!"

"And that meth lab isn't ours. It was the Hillbillies'." Fist mutters.

It might occur to anyone in the group that the Hillbillies had declared a "team-up" before the fight started, though you all arrived to the Barn before they could. But in all the fighting that was done, they never arrived.

Just then, Skeeter stumbles in, looking dazed. "Damn... Furr..." he collapses to the ground, bleeding from the back of the head. On his back is a pinned message, which reads:
"This territory now belongs to the Baseball Furries! Everyone else in town is absolutely YIFFED!"
And just then, of course, you all hear the sirens- the fighting (and shotgun blasts) have clearly alerted somebody.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Semilla took in the new situation.

"Victory League to Base," She says over the comms. "Please advise." she asks after giving a brief appraisal of the situation.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Todd cuses loudly(and vehemently) in Mat Russian as he say's in English to everyone around him
"Yebat! As if we didn't have Enough Osel gangs to deal with,now we got the Mama-slova FURRIES jumping in..."

Mustang looks over to Shield as he say's
"Tell me you have a plan old man,otherwise we're gonna wind-up taking their Khuy's straight up our Priklad's sideways..."
Ken

Post by Ken »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:55 amSemilla took in the new situation.

"Victory League to Base," She says over the comms. "Please advise." she asks after giving a brief appraisal of the situation.
"Bon chance. I'm not sure if my message to base got through." Hercule says to to Semilla. "And, you may want to deal with here you were chopped." He gestured on his his own body to indicating the part of her where the gash in her bark is. "And je ne sais pas about all of us, but yes, my herculean constitution permits me healing rapide."

He moves over to where Skeeter lay, "Que Dieu bénisse ton âme.." He spoke quietly, and as he did so, Hercule raised his right hand first to his own forehead, then his sternum, and then his left and right shoulders.
Good luck / I don't know / rapid / May God bless your soul.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ken

Post by Ken »

MacynSnow wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:41 am Todd cuses loudly(and vehemently) in Mat Russian as he say's in English to everyone around him
"Yebat! As if we didn't have Enough Osel gangs to deal with,now we got the Mama-slova FURRIES jumping in..."

"Tell me you have a plan old man,otherwise we're gonna wind-up taking their Khuy's straight up our Priklad's sideways..."
Fuck! / jackass / mother (untranslated) / dicks / butts

In context, I believe "slova" should be "fuckers", but I'm just getting a translation of "words".
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Semilla checks the wounded hillbilly. She’ll apply healing as needed or a prayer if not.
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Flyby
HP: 0 LP: 1/2 (power stunts)
Condition: Normal

Sawyer sighs, "A hero's work is never done. I'll fly up and see if the furries are still around." With that he flies up and scans the streets for commotion.
OOC wrote: Extended 2 and Low-light vision Perception check: 1d20+11 23
Last edited by L-Space on Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly luketheduke86
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Ken wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:49 am
MacynSnow wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:41 am Todd cuses loudly(and vehemently) in Mat Russian as he say's in English to everyone around him

Fuck! / jackass / mother (untranslated) / dicks / butts

In context, I believe "slova" should be "fuckers", but I'm just getting a translation of "words".
it means "to fuck" or in this context it would be "fucking".I didn't put any translations down to be polite on the board...:D
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Silver Witch

With an angry glare, Silver Witch storms over to Staff and lifts his head up so he can look her straight in the eye. "Sweet gig, sweet gig! You started a gang war and have put the lives of everyone in this city in danger. You should be thankful we are going to hand you over to the proper authorities because right now I'm in the mood to toss you lot out there and see how the Baseball Furries deal with you. Anyone dies because of them before this is over, it's on all of your heads and I will be coming to collect. Word of warning, I'm the nice one on this team."
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:55 am Semilla took in the new situation.

Maynard comes over the receivers, communicating with the group.

"Okay group, this is no problem- we can handle the police together. I'm en route via a helicopter, so we can be ready to speak to the press. And trust me, they WILL show up.

For the time being, talk to the police- you REALLY don't want to be seen fleeing the scene of a crime. This is Mega-City, so they're used to superhumans and super-heroes, and hopefully shouldn't give you too much hassle. The Weapon-Masters are known criminals, and the Hillbillies will probably corroborate, not that their testimony is worth much in court. Try to head out as a group, SLOWLY, and don't be all flying around.

Um, Semilla, you wouldn't mind healing folks up, would you? It looks better that way."

(Semilla should find healing the Hillbilly, Skeeter, not overly difficult)

Skeeter struggles to get to his feet, and instead stays lying down. "Gahh-- dang Furries got to us 'fore we even got into the barn! I don't take... KINDLY... to..." he's exhausted, and stops talking. "Are those cops?"