Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Jabroniville

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville »

Hawk wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:58 pm HELIX

Helix flies towards the action, he keeps his tk shield up as levels a "tk burst" at Barricuda.

[url]=http://orokos.com/roll/701815][url]
The Barracuda-Robot, dressed in pirate gear, is struck and damaged by the TK Burst (16 save, Bruised -1)

Flyby, still injured, executes a Full-Speed Slam (+11 Damage) on Whale Shark, striking him and also doing damage (Staggered & Bruised).

Slyce's Turn, Thorp!
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

SLYCE

HP: 1; Condition: Fatigued; Initiative: 25
Jabroniville wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:09 pm Sunfish, still not blasting or anything, strikes out at Slyce once more, actually landing a hit! (19 + 8 = 27, DC 23 damage)- a big uppercut rocking the healing hero.
OK, Toughness check first Toughness Check: 1d20+8 20.

HP to reroll...

Toughness Check: 1d20+8 25. Much better.
Slyce shakes off the shot from Sunfish and comes back at him, er, it, with another sleeping claw slash, driving his steel covered claws deep into the upper torso of the automaton.
SLyce goes with an All-Out Attack 2 and hits hard Going All-Out Attack 3 at Sunfish: 1d20+13 29. That should be a 3rd degree success so it should be a DC27 DC for the Toughness check.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Sunfish (Toughness vs. Slyce): 18 + 7 (23), so the robot is Bruised.

Dogfish is shocked and appalled by the robots still. "Why are you all robots?!" he shouts. "This was supposed to be an important mission! I was supposed to regain my reputation!" He fires some bolts at the newly-arrived Semilla, but again misses (rolled a 6, lol).

"Mission was simply to eliminate witnesses with minimal loss" the Bull Shark robot says. "Only replaceable Agents".

"Replaceable? I was considered REPLACEABLE? ARROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Dogfish howls.

Silver Witch's turn
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Silver Witch
HP: 1 LP: 1
Condition: -1 Toughness

"I'm sorry your criminal buddies treated you this way, Dogfish. But whining about it does you no good and is starting to get annoying. So I'm going to hold you still so one of my friends can shut you up." A silver construct in the form a giant hand materializes behind Dogfish, quickly reaching out to grab hold of him.

OOC: Attack roll for Move Object to grab him: Attack roll: 1d20+8 13 Luck point to reroll that: Attack roll: 1d20+8 25 Move Object check for Dogfish to resist with better of Strength or Dodge check: Attack roll: 1d20+12 21
Ken

Post by Ken »

le Petit Hercule
HP: 2 Luck: 1 Condition: le groovy Initiative: 20 Round Counter: 3

The Whale Shark bot was caught in Semilla's vines, slowing it down. Adrian decided to -er- whale -er- the tar out of it. Le Petit Hercule aimed a powerful blow at Whale Shark's midsection.
OOC wrote: 1d20+3 [1d20=2]+3 =5 Going to use a Luck for a reroll. Attack roll is 3 not 8 due to Power Attack.
[1d20=19]+3=22 That's +5 for Power Attack, and +5 for improved critical, so DC 35!
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Psistrike wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:20 am Silver Witch
HP: 1 LP: 1
Condition: -1 Toughness

"I'm sorry your criminal buddies treated you this way, Dogfish. But whining about it does you no good and is starting to get annoying. So I'm going to hold you still so one of my friends can shut you up." A silver construct in the form a giant hand materializes behind Dogfish, quickly reaching out to grab hold of him.

OOC: Attack roll for Move Object to grab him: Attack roll: 1d20+8 13 Luck point to reroll that: Attack roll: 1d20+8 25 Move Object check for Dogfish to resist with better of Strength or Dodge check: Attack roll: 1d20+12 21
LOL, rolled a 4. He failed that one utterly.

Dogfish is handily scooped up, yelping in surprise as a giant silver hand scoops him along.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ken wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 pm le Petit Hercule
HP: 2 Luck: 1 Condition: le groovy Initiative: 20 Round Counter: 3

The Whale Shark bot was caught in Semilla's vines, slowing it down. Adrian decided to -er- whale -er- the tar out of it. Le Petit Hercule aimed a powerful blow at Whale Shark's midsection.
OOC wrote: 1d20+3 [1d20=2]+3 =5 Going to use a Luck for a reroll. Attack roll is 3 not 8 due to Power Attack.
[1d20=19]+3=22 That's +5 for Power Attack, and +5 for improved critical, so DC 35!
The dice hate these robots. Rolled a 2

The head of the Whale Shark robot is deftly removed from its body, blasting off the robot and careening harmlessly into the ocean, about a mile away.

"Tell me- is this the human emotion known as fear?" The Barracuda-Bot says.
"Of course not. We are not programmed with emotions" The Thresher Shark-Bot says.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Knifefish moves next, but instead of using unarmed attacks, opens up a cavity below the collarbone, and fires out a single blade, directly at The Shield!

Ranged Attack... rolls a 5. Ugh. Take a hero point. Re-Rolling to... also miss, lol (2 + stuff).

The Shield evidently gets his shield up in time, deflecting the blade. Or just side-stepping it.

Blue Shark, meanwhile, takes his own shot at the Canadian hero, but misses him (18, minus the impaired).

The Shield is next.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Harry deflects Knifefish's attack with his sheild, sending the knife spinning wildly up into the air and back down at this own face. Quickly snatching the knife out of the air with his free hand his counter attack at the robot's face with a sweeping roundhouse kick is thrown wider than he had intended.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

The robots renew their attack in force, but Blue Shark misses the Shield, and Sawtooth spends its time crawling out of the ocean (might take a round or two). Sunfish manages to tag Slyce (DC 23 damage), while Bull Shark bites down on Hercule's shoulder while he annihilates the Whale Shark robot (DC 23). Thresher Shark attempts another strike at Semilla, but again misses thanks to being so tangled.

Semilla's turn!
Ken

Post by Ken »

le Petit Hercule Adrien Valette
HP: 2 Luck: 1 Condition: DAZED (-1) Initiative: 20 Round Counter: 3
Ken wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:12 pm The Whale Shark bot was caught in Semilla's vines, slowing it down. Adrian decided to -er- whale -er- the tar out of it. Le Petit Hercule aimed a powerful blow at Whale Shark's midsection.
The Whale Shark bot adjusted enough that Adrien was sure the blow was going to miss, but as it wrenched against the vines its upper torso and head shot forward and down. His fist connected with the robot's head.
Jabroniville wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:39 pm The head of the Whale Shark robot is deftly removed from its body, blasting off the robot and careening harmlessly into the ocean, about a mile away.

"Tell me- is this the human emotion known as fear?" The Barracuda-Bot says.

"Of course not. We are not programmed with emotions" The Thresher Shark-Bot says.
Hercule began to respond "What about self-preservaAAAAIII!!!"
Jabroniville wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:43 pm Bull Shark bites down on Hercule's shoulder
toughness check vs Bull Shark bite (DC 23) 1d20+12: 16 [1d20=4]

The ferocity of the bite surprised Adrien. Though his skin wasn't broken several red welts appeared on his shoulder, as Hercule found himself dazed.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Two many of their opponents still had full agency and Thresher's attack were more an annoyance than threat. Semilla concentrated on the vines entangling and partially entangling their opponents and they sprang to renewed life.

"Entangle" Ymyrryd Affliction 9 (Dodge/Strength; Hindered, Vulnerable & Impaired/Immobilized, Defenseless & Disabled) (Feats: Reversible) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable, Cumulative, Extra Condition +2) (Flaws: Limited Degree)
Dodge DC 19, any with the first degree that are hit suffer the second degree plus any unentangled foes she can capture in the range.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

HELIX
HP:1

Seeing that things are incredibly hectic. The Apache warrior thinks he should announce his intentions, just in case they weren't clear by his actions. "My name's Helix, I just thought you guys could use a hand."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Halcyon
HP: 1; Condition: Foxy lady

Finally seeing an opportunity Reynard leapt down and landed on Blues Shoulders where she used her bodyweight and momentum to yank the bot off its feet and get him off Hercules back while landing it on its head, then she tumbled backwards out of reach

"Non non monsieur, no biting s'il vous plait."

halcyon will officially join the action by suprising blue with a frankensteiner

her attack roll 1d20+1211+12 = 23 should hit

Her acrobatics check 1d20+1019+10 = 29 versus his acrobatics thanks to improved trip

Her initiative was rolled earlier as 19
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

SLYCE

HP: 1; Condition: Fine; Initiative: 25
Jabroniville wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:43 pm Sunfish manages to tag Slyce (DC 23 damage)
Toughness Check: 1d20+8 27
"Nice try, Sunfish...er, Sunfish-bot...thing!" Slyce snapped back, rolling with the blow. "I'm about ready to make cyber sushi outta you!"

That was some lame ass banter, X... Xavion thought to himself. Good quips are harder than fighting...

He spots Helix joining the fray. "The words of the great John McClane, 'Welcome to the party, pal!'"

Better...

Seeing Reyna finally make rather flashy appearance he shouted to her, "A Frankensteiner?!?!? Awesome." Then he turned to the big Russian. "Hey, Mustang, she's doing better wrestling than you! I thought you were the suplex master!" He then smirked and prepared to launch a counter attack at the Sunfish robot.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum