Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by MacynSnow »

MUSTANG
HP- 0 Condition-Fatigued

Finally noting who the leader is, Todd barrels into Sword and just connect's with his hand.Latching on to his outfit,Mustang yells to Galactica
"Hey,Galactica! I need a Tag partner for something called The Shatter Machine..."
OK, i'm using Accurate Attack to drop my Damage by 5 and add it to my Unarmed attack on Sword.Ounce i connect,i'm using Fast Grab(letting me grab him with 1 hand), Improved Grab(increasing the escape DC by 5 making it DC 30),and Move-By-Action to move both of us right into Galactica's range....
8+8+5=21 Unarmed attack on Sword
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Flyby
HP: 0 LP: 1/2 (power stunts)
Condition: 0, Healed and refreshed!!
Arkrite wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:22 pm "If you keep your arm up like this, and plant your feet like this..."
Flyby looks down at his floating feet, "Telling me to plant my feet is like telling Semilla to start using a herbicide based shampoo, not gonna end well." almost on cue a greenish beam washes over him and he feels his wounds close. "Semilla, when this is all done I'm buying you dinner from the finest food truck in town!"

Feeling refreshed, Flyby looks for his next target...
Javelin wrote: "AGH! The elderly one hit me!" he shouts.
Bingo! Flyby swoops down and sends himself careening towards the stick thrower.
OOC wrote:Attack - Unarmed PA: 1D20+11-2 = [15]+11-2 = 24
DC22 Toughness, move by action to hover over the everyone.
Formerly luketheduke86
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

GALACTICA
1 :HP ο COND: Fatigued

K'lara glances over her shoulder hearing her name called out by Mustang, though keeps the bulk of her attention on the two combatants in front of her. "I am not familiar with a move with that name, but these enemies are too weak to be pitting the power of the two of us on a single one of them, and he in particular looks to be a stiff wind from being knocked out. I suggest using one of your own signature moves to finish him off."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

L-Space wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:25 pm "Semilla, when this is all done I'm buying you dinner from the finest food truck in town!"
"Be still my heart." The plant girl quips.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:55 am MUSTANG
HP- 0 Condition-Fatigued

Finally noting who the leader is, Todd barrels into Sword and just connect's with his hand.Latching on to his outfit,Mustang yells to Galactica
"Hey,Galactica! I need a Tag partner for something called The Shatter Machine..."
OK, i'm using Accurate Attack to drop my Damage by 5 and add it to my Unarmed attack on Sword.Ounce i connect,i'm using Fast Grab(letting me grab him with 1 hand), Improved Grab(increasing the escape DC by 5 making it DC 30),and Move-By-Action to move both of us right into Galactica's range....
8+8+5=21 Unarmed attack on Sword
(13 -2, so 11 vs. 20- moar damage! He resists with a Strength roll of 13, so you manage to move him0.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

L-Space wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:25 pm Flyby
HP: 0 LP: 1/2 (power stunts)
Condition: 0, Healed and refreshed!!
Arkrite wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:22 pm "If you keep your arm up like this, and plant your feet like this..."
Flyby looks down at his floating feet, "Telling me to plant my feet is like telling Semilla to start using a herbicide based shampoo, not gonna end well." almost on cue a greenish beam washes over him and he feels his wounds close. "Semilla, when this is all done I'm buying you dinner from the finest food truck in town!"

Feeling refreshed, Flyby looks for his next target...
Javelin wrote: "AGH! The elderly one hit me!" he shouts.
Bingo! Flyby swoops down and sends himself careening towards the stick thrower.
OOC wrote:Attack - Unarmed PA: 1D20+11-2 = [15]+11-2 = 24
DC22 Toughness, move by action to hover over the everyone.
(LOL- rolled a f*ckin' 19! So 22 - 1 for the Bruised, and he actually only takes another Bruise!)
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Spear, Staff & Fist move next.

Spear power attacks at Galactica once more (20, DC 21 Damage), as does Fist (17, DC 19 Damage), but landing a flurry of well-practiced blows, but probably not enough to wipe out the alien's Force Field.

Staff also aims his weapon in a pool-cue form straight at The Shield's face, aiming true (17, DC 21 Damage. Thank god your defenses stink :)).

Hercules is next, then Halberd & Dr. Mercury
Ken

Post by Ken »

le Petit Hercule
HP: 1 Luck: 1 Condition: -1 (4 Dodge & 4 Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 5

With the red-clad sai-wielder and the cerulean-clad Asian-sword wielder down Adrian wasn't sure, but he was fairly certain the Victory League was no longer out-numbered by the Weapon Masters. But, with several of his teammates double-teaming some of the Masters, it seemed likely to Adrian that some of these guys would start to 'cut-and-run' soon. Still, Halberd (or 'Glaive', as Adrian thought of him) was the most immediate threat, from Hercule's perspective. Hercule improved his defensive stance a little, and went in for another punch: a jab at the grey-glaive wielder's solar plexus.
"'Clumsy strikes and poor reach will never get' you. Ç'est vrai."
Indeed. (or That's true.)
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ken wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:45 am le Petit Hercule
HP: 1 Luck: 1 Condition: -1 (4 Dodge & 4 Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 5

With the red-clad sai-wielder and the cerulean-clad Asian-sword wielder down Adrian wasn't sure, but he was fairly certain the Victory League was no longer out-numbered by the Weapon Masters. But, with several of his teammates double-teaming some of the Masters, it seemed likely to Adrian that some of these guys would start to 'cut-and-run' soon. Still, Halberd (or 'Glaive', as Adrian thought of him) was the most immediate threat, from Hercule's perspective. Hercule improved his defensive stance a little, and went in for another punch: a jab at the grey-glaive wielder's solar plexus.
"'Clumsy strikes and poor reach will never get' you. Ç'est vrai."
Indeed. (or That's true.)

(lol- 17 vs. 25. He's dazed, but not much worse)

Halberd is clearly injured by the shot to his front, stumbling back a bit, but he doesn't fall. "UGH!! You'-- COUGH COUGH!!!-- pay for that, Frog..." he mutters, gasping for breath.

He takes a swing, hitting pretty clearly across the face (19, DC 22 Damage).

Lasso also takes a shot at Silver Witch, attempting to ensnare her (DC 15 Area Effect, Snare Affliction)

Dr. Mercury's Turn[/b]
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

GALACTICA
1 :HP ο COND: Fatigued

Spear and Fist continue to land solid hits upon the scarlet wrestling alien, but as before, her kinetic field denies the two Weapon Masters any purchase on those strikes as the force of the blows is dispersed, rending the strikes harmless.
Toughness vs Spear: 1D20+13 = [13]+13 = 26 Saved. Maybe Fist will finally have some luck here. Toughness vs Fist: 1D20+13 = [18]+13 = 31 That's a negatory.
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Doctor Mercury watches the fight continue. Nobody's engaged in combat with her at the moment, so she waits for someone to come close while she regains her momentum. That javelin hurt.

OOC: -1 injury, no longer dazed. Four rounds until regeneration activates. Since she can only take a move or standard action this round, she'll use a readied action to get ready to attack anyone who comes into her melee range.
Ken

Post by Ken »

le Petit Hercule
HP: 1 Luck: 1 Condition: -2 (4 Dodge & Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 5
Jabroniville wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:06 am (lol- 17 vs. 25. He's dazed, but not much worse)

Halberd is clearly injured by the shot to his front, stumbling back a bit, but he doesn't fall. "UGH!! You'-- COUGH COUGH!!!-- pay for that, Frog..." he mutters, gasping for breath.

He takes a swing, hitting pretty clearly across the face (19, DC 22 Damage).
Adrian was expecting the ferocity of the attack, and he tried to slide underneath it. It hadn't worked. The blade edge had missed him, but the face of the blade and the haft still struck his cheek, nose, and supraorbital ridge on the left side.

"AIE!! See? Avec meaning." Hercule said, grasping his pained face. "Tres bien. Now, j'ai mal à la tête."
YOUCH! / With / Very good. / (literal) I have bad in the head. or (colloquial) I have a headache.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Harry absently catches Staff's new attack out of the corner or his eye and raises the shield to deflect yet another attack.

"Son, this is the part where you should start running," Harry notes with a slight shake of his head.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Silver Witch
HP: 1 LP: 0
Condition: Fine

As the lasso seems to start closing in around her, it slips right off of her force field and falls to the ground. "A lasso, seriously. Even if I got tied up my allies could easily free me from that in no time. Either you drew the short straw on which weapon you would be the "master" of or you have a bondage fetish."

OOC: Dodge resistance check with +2 from Evasion: Dodge check: 1D20+9 = [2]+9 = 11 LP for reroll: Dodge check: 1D20+9 = [9]+9 = 18 +10=28
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Okay, so the order now is:
Galactica 8 (Bruised)
Javelin: 7 (Staggered, Bruised -2)
The Shield 6
Sword: 6 (Staggered, -3)