Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:15 am
Arkrite wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:20 pm The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Harry sighs, standing up and putting his fists up, "Good news Skeeter. Time for that fight you wanted."
BAR FIGHT:

Your attack misses Skeeter, as he bobs his considerable bulk around you- it occurs to you as a guy goes sailing by via suplex that these guys aren't merely common thugs; they're pretty experienced fighters.

Redneck D (the dazed one), manages a clumsy attack against Mustang, who is clearly the bigger threat, but misses socking him across the jaw with a board (17 to hit with Power Attack).

Mustang's turn next.
MUSTANG
HP- 0 CONDITION-normal STATUS- Welcoming a visiter to 'Suplex City'

Maintaining his grip on the idiot,Todd casually blocked the attack with the guy in his arms,then immediately started to continue said Suplexing of Sorta-Hillbilly into as many Other Sorta-Hillbillies as he could get within sight...
since my Dodge DC is 18,he's not hitting me with that...That does not mean,however,that I will miss Suplexing his buddy into him. :D
1) Maintaining my Grapple hold (which i believe he hasn't attempted to break yet,but is a DC of 25)
2)Using Extra Effort to use said person in my arms to Suplex him INTO said buddies as many yimes as possible...16+8 =24(Suplex Attack!*)
*please note that 'Suplex Attack' is NOT a real attack,as i'm just using my Unarmed attack in an intresting&thematic way and do not mean to insult any wrestler's that read this post.Please don't kill me Brock Lesnar
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:32 am Redneck D, while dazed, is able to strike back at Mustang, hitting him (18). DC 19 damage.

Redneck C, though shaken (-2 penalty) takes a swing at The Shield... and misses completely (9 total).

The Shield's turn next, followed by Skeeter's.
MUSTANG
HP- 0 CONDITION -Normal STATUS-introduceing a man repeatedly to the concept of 'Beaten near into Hamburger'...
OOC: Sorry,i just now noticed this.... :oops:
12+10=21(Toughness save:Impervious)
Todd barely felt the hit that connected with him,not even stopping as he continued Suplexing the poor guy that started all this....
Last edited by MacynSnow on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

OOC: Slyce will cease his delay and act.
Flynnarrel wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:18 pm Semilla gives a relieved sigh at hearing the Frenchman was okay but her concern came back with a vengeance at the mention of barn full of ninjas with Doctor Mercury alone in there. "We'll get you help as soon as we can, Doctor."

Semilla never expected to be in combat. In her imagining of how this would go she pictured herself in the back as the other 9 fought off a hoard of giant robots, assisting where she could. Maybe pulling a fallen comrade off the front lines and using the spell of Healing to get them bounced back to the battle. She did NOT imagine multiple concurrent fights of hillbillies and ninjas in a swamp.

"Bar group, we might need you to finish your drinks and exit quietly and give back up at one of these locations, either the petting zoo offices or the barn." Semilla says into the comms, not knowing they had their own melee to contend with.
SLYCE

HP: 1; Condition: Fine; Initiative: 22

Guess I'd better move this along, Xavion thinks.

"HEY, YO, BEEFCAKE! SCRAPPY OLD DUDE! HILLBILLY BOYS!" he shouts to get their attention. "I'd love to stay here and watch a good bar fight, but me, big boy and 'the distinguished gentlemen' there got some other sh*t to do. So you Hillbillies need to stand the f*ck down so we can go whoop the asses of the dudes who really need it. Or..."

With two audible "SHZINK" sounds, two sets of 18 inch metal claws slide out of the back of his hands as he stands up.

"...things can get really...REALLY unpleasant for you..."

He moves over to flank The Shield. "'Sup, man," he says keeping his eyes on the big Hillbilly. "Just so we're clear, I'm with you guys."
He's going to try and Intimidate the Hillibillies into backing down. I think I can only direct it at Skeeter since they're not minions. So...

Intimidation: 1D20+11 = [1]+11 = 12

Nat 1. Seriously...

Half of Slyce's movement should be enough to get over to Shield, or at least close.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Silver Witch
HP: 1 LP: 1
Condition: Team transport once again

"Okay, this time I make the construct in the form of a mini-van if anyone wants a lift to the barn. Though should we leave these guys here, they did try to murder Hercules thinking he was a ninja and attacked us on site."

OOC: As before just assume she moves out once everyone who wants a lift is onboard.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

// The leader, with the shotgun, is still mobile.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 am OOC: Slyce will cease his delay and act.
Flynnarrel wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:18 pm Semilla gives a relieved sigh at hearing the Frenchman was okay but her concern came back with a vengeance at the mention of barn full of ninjas with Doctor Mercury alone in there. "We'll get you help as soon as we can, Doctor."

Semilla never expected to be in combat. In her imagining of how this would go she pictured herself in the back as the other 9 fought off a hoard of giant robots, assisting where she could. Maybe pulling a fallen comrade off the front lines and using the spell of Healing to get them bounced back to the battle. She did NOT imagine multiple concurrent fights of hillbillies and ninjas in a swamp.

"Bar group, we might need you to finish your drinks and exit quietly and give back up at one of these locations, either the petting zoo offices or the barn." Semilla says into the comms, not knowing they had their own melee to contend with.
SLYCE

HP: 1; Condition: Fine; Initiative: 22

Guess I'd better move this along, Xavion thinks.

"HEY, YO, BEEFCAKE! SCRAPPY OLD DUDE! HILLBILLY BOYS!" he shouts to get their attention. "I'd love to stay here and watch a good bar fight, but me, big boy and 'the distinguished gentlemen' there got some other sh*t to do. So you Hillbillies need to stand the f*ck down so we can go whoop the asses of the dudes who really need it. Or..."

With two audible "SHZINK" sounds, two sets of 18 inch metal claws slide out of the back of his hands as he stands up.

"...things can get really...REALLY unpleasant for you..."

He moves over to flank The Shield. "'Sup, man," he says keeping his eyes on the big Hillbilly. "Just so we're clear, I'm with you guys."
He's going to try and Intimidate the Hillibillies into backing down. I think I can only direct it at Skeeter since they're not minions. So...

Intimidation: 1D20+11 = [1]+11 = 12

Nat 1. Seriously...

Half of Slyce's movement should be enough to get over to Shield, or at least close.
"I- ggg- whu--?" Skeeter is noticeably taken aback (rolling a 7, plus his Will which is like +2, means he fails, lol). "W-we don't take KINDLY to folks who interrupt our fistfights, Mr. Claw Boy." he says, pausing his attack on The Shield. "But I, uh, think we can double-team them Ninjas if you'd like. HEY BOYS!" he shouts out to his fellows, some of which are in mid-suplex. "Let's do us a SOOPER-HERO team-up! Let's get them ninjas what T'K 'R J'BS!!!!"

Skeeter stops fighting.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:12 am
Maintaining his grip on the idiot,Todd casually blocked the attack with the guy in his arms,then immediately started to continue said Suplexing of Sorta-Hillbilly into as many Other Sorta-Hillbillies as he could get within sight...
since my Dodge DC is 18,he's not hitting me with that...That does not mean,however,that I will miss Suplexing his buddy into him. :D
1) Maintaining my Grapple hold (which i believe he hasn't attempted to break yet,but is a DC of 25)
2)Using Extra Effort to use said person in my arms to Suplex him INTO said buddies as many yimes as possible...16+8 =24(Suplex Attack!*)
*please note that 'Suplex Attack' is NOT a real attack,as i'm just using my Unarmed attack in an intresting&thematic way and do not mean to insult any wrestler's that read this post.Please don't kill me Brock Lesnar
[/quote]

(LOL, he rolled a "3" to break the grapple)

The Hillbilly you're holding, Redneck A, is absolutely annihilated by your attack (3 + 3 -1 vs. DC 25), falling unconscious. Redneck C catches a body to the head, and goes flying (Staggered, -1 toughness). Redneck D takes it a little more strongly (16 vs. DC 25; he's Dazed & Bruised).

They hear Skeeter shouting amidst their daze, and stop fighting. Well, Redneck A doesn't, because you've inadvertently suplexed him through the bar, but C & D do.

"AGH PLEASE NO MORE SUPLEXES!" Redneck C shouts.
"We're your teammates now! We're gonna get them Ninjas! They T'K 'R' J'RBS!!!!" Redneck D adds.

Mustang is now Fatigued, having used Extra Effort to strike three non-Minions in one round (technically not allowed, but F it). A Hero Point can buy it off.

The fight is over, and you've all now received word of the goings-on at the barn. The Hillbillies are apparently now your mighty allies.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

THE BARN:

(Galactica arrives at the end of this turn, and only one Weapon-Master can properly hit Dr. Mercury right now)

"Dammit" Javelin says. "She's just a big blurry thing. This is really annoying!"
"Oh quit bitching, just aim for the center of mass" shouts Sword.
"UGH. Fine!" he says, throwing his Javelin... which sticks in the wall harmlessly. "Dammit! Wasted one!"

(LOL- he rolled a 5 to hit... with a -5 to hit because of the Blending. Good luck with a +0 roll :))

(Galactica should arrive by now, as should La Petit Hercule. They will witness all thirteen Weapon-Masters, brandishing their weapons, ready to fight. Please make your statements/Skill Checks, and then the next round may begin.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

THE STREET FIGHT:
Hillbilly #3 13 (Vulnerable)
Leader 11 (Staggered, Bruised -1)
Percival 9 (Immobile)
Hillbilly #2 9 (Vulnerable)

Hillbilly #3 is slowed, unable to free himself, but attempts to lash out at Semilla the Tree-Woman- his board meets only a piece of bark, deflecting off harmlessly (+11 vs your Parry).

Their Leader, badly injured and dazed, but still brandishing his Shotgun, takes aim at Flyby and fires (21 to hit! That's actually just barely enough! DC 21 Damage!)

Percival is helpless, unable to move. "Gentlemen! I have been temporarily halted in our endeavor! Please forge on in my absense!"

Hilbilly #2 tries to pull himself free of the branches, but fails. He, too, takes aim at Semilla. (17 is actually enough to hit!! DC 19 damage)

(Flyby & Semilla's turns again)
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

GALACTICA
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy

Seeing that Semilla largely disabled the hillbillies outside herself, and with confirmation of what Doctor Mercury got to, K'lara looks around, identifying the barn, as well as the keyed up emotions of those within it. Also Hercule was bounding there, making it pretty obvious where she wanted to be. "I'm going to go help Doctor Mercury!" is all she explains before judging the distance quickly and taking a leap towards the barn.

From inside the barn, all that would be heard is the crescendo of an excited "WHOOO!" as Galactica smashes through one of the windows and lands with a roll before pushing off the ground in a show of capable athleticism and acrobatics before landing in a dynamic pose, her finger pointed at the largest or most menacing-looking of the present assailants in challenge. "Galactica, has arrived!"
So as mentioned, move action to get to the Barn, and an feint with acrobatic feint. Actobatics (Agile Feint): 1D20+10 = [10]+10 = 20 hopefully playing on the shock value of her sudden, dramatic entry.
Ken

Post by Ken »

le Petit Hercule
HP: 1 Luck: 2 Condition: ______________ Initiative: 15
Ken wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:35 amHe bent his knees, and ready to spring into the air. He was using about a fourth of his of his full leaping force. If he judged the distance right, he would land within 10 metres of the barn. He will actually take the leap.
Jabroniville wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:11 am Semilla's attack is easily long-reaching enough to hit all four Hillbillies. The Leader deftly dodges it (probably because he just got ker-splatted by Flyby and is currently sailing through the air), but the other three are hit- Percival is nailed STRAIGHT-ON, immediately enveloped until only a single arm sticks out of the mass of branches surrounding him. The other two are tangled up badly, but can still move, albeit with great difficulty.
As Hercule sprung into the air, he noticed the vegetation ensnaring the Hillbillies.

(<Rosa's handwork, I'd guess. I guess they won't be let go.>)Oo. Adrien smiled under Hercule's hood as the street, fence, and lot moved under him. Still, he only counted three of them. He had missed Flyby's slam.

He came down about twenty-five feet from the barn, and he dropped Adrien's shoes and trousers.
Jabroniville wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:00 amUnfortunately, the main gates of the barn, and all available windows, are shut. However, nothing looks particularly durable- the gate is blocked by a simple "bar-lock", and the windows are plain glass- many of them are even broken, but not enough for a person to fit through.
EpicEclipse wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:50 amFrom inside the barn, all that would be heard is the crescendo of an excited "WHOOO!" as Galactica smashes through one of the windows and lands with a roll before pushing off the ground in a show of capable athleticism and acrobatics before landing in a dynamic pose, her finger pointed at the largest or most menacing-looking of the present assailants in challenge. "Galactica, has arrived!"
Hercule looked up and saw the crimson blur. He realised K'lare must have jumped seconds after him, but had targeted the bulding more precisely (<Maybe her very large eyes let her see better in the dark?>)Oo. he theorised.

Hercule pushed hard against the main gate. Whether the not-so-durable door or the bar-lock gives way first, he's inside. The rainbow-colored kabuki costumes give him an amused start. He says nothing, though, letting his teammate, the alien performer, do her thing.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Silver Witch
Condition: Annoyed

"Oh good grief, time to end this nonsense already." Suddenly a pair of silver construct pistols are in her hands and she takes aim at their leader, intent on knocking him out with concussive force. In a hail of silver energy spheres, she hits the Hillbillies' leader with pinpoint accuracy.

OOC: Shoot, don't post my action in order and get skipped. Attack roll for Silver Energy Blast: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [20]+8 = 28 Crit on first attack of the game. DC 29+Multiattack bonus up to +5 more.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Jabroniville wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:36 am THE STREET FIGHT:
Hillbilly #3 13 (Vulnerable)
Leader 11 (Staggered, Bruised -1)
Percival 9 (Immobile)
Hillbilly #2 9 (Vulnerable)

Hillbilly #3 is slowed, unable to free himself, but attempts to lash out at Semilla the Tree-Woman- his board meets only a piece of bark, deflecting off harmlessly (+11 vs your Parry).

Their Leader, badly injured and dazed, but still brandishing his Shotgun, takes aim at Flyby and fires (21 to hit! That's actually just barely enough! DC 21 Damage!)

Percival is helpless, unable to move. "Gentlemen! I have been temporarily halted in our endeavor! Please forge on in my absense!"

Hilbilly #2 tries to pull himself free of the branches, but fails. He, too, takes aim at Semilla. (17 is actually enough to hit!! DC 19 damage)

(Flyby & Semilla's turns again)
Semilla cringes and lets out a frantic 'EEP!' as the weapon makes contact. She's relieved and a little disbelieving to see/feel the weapon's inertia stopped cold by her outer shell. She looks to the attackers and shakes her head disapprovingly.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:18 am
MacynSnow wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:12 am
(LOL, he rolled a "3" to break the grapple)

The Hillbilly you're holding, Redneck A, is absolutely annihilated by your attack (3 + 3 -1 vs. DC 25), falling unconscious. Redneck C catches a body to the head, and goes flying (Staggered, -1 toughness). Redneck D takes it a little more strongly (16 vs. DC 25; he's Dazed & Bruised).

They hear Skeeter shouting amidst their daze, and stop fighting. Well, Redneck A doesn't, because you've inadvertently suplexed him through the bar, but C & D do.

"AGH PLEASE NO MORE SUPLEXES!" Redneck C shouts.
"We're your teammates now! We're gonna get them Ninjas! They T'K 'R' J'RBS!!!!" Redneck D adds.

Mustang is now Fatigued, having used Extra Effort to strike three non-Minions in one round (technically not allowed, but F it). A Hero Point can buy it off.

The fight is over, and you've all now received word of the goings-on at the barn. The Hillbillies are apparently now your mighty allies.
[/quote]
MUSTANG
HP- 0 CONDITION -Fatigued

Dusting his hand's off,Todd replied as he rolled his shoulder to get the kink's out(he really need's a good work-out partner,Not-Dad couldn't handle it anymore.Maybe he could talk Hercule or Galactica into it...)
"Let this be a lesson guy's:Don't disrespect the Elderly ever again.Now,where's the Barn located?"
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Psistrike wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:08 am Silver Witch
Condition: Annoyed

"Oh good grief, time to end this nonsense already." Suddenly a pair of silver construct pistols are in her hands and she takes aim at their leader, intent on knocking him out with concussive force. In a hail of silver energy spheres, she hits the Hillbillies' leader with pinpoint accuracy.

OOC: Shoot, don't post my action in order and get skipped. Attack roll for Silver Energy Blast: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [20]+8 = 28 Crit on first attack of the game. DC 29+Multiattack bonus up to +5 more.
(LOL, I totally rolled a "19" for the save. Thankfully, you still beat him by more than 10, so he's out)

"T'K'R'DOOOO!" is all the Hillbilly leader can mutter before your energy blasts pepper his body, leaving him out cold on the ground. He drops his gun and shudders/jerks around in a humorous manner. The three other Hillbillies fight against their bonds for a second, eye his shotgun as a potential weapon... and then throw up their hands.

"We give up."
"Yeah, we give up. You, uh... go fight those Ninjas now, please. We're totally gonna wait for the cops, and not try to escape. Promise."

The Hillbillies are no longer fighting back. The rest of you are free to move. Flyby & Semilla are next, followed by Silver Witch.