DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB OOC THREAD(Recruitment Closed)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB RECRUITMENT THREAD(Ends on July 28th)

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:01 am I like that. Makes sense in a way, depending on what you've got.
It is rather neat,especially as the Damage matches with the stat you use for the attack(with the exception of Bows).They even kept it for it "child' Fantasy AGE.All they did was half the XP levels,add new races and spells.....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Quite cool. I'm gonna stay off the fancy custom weapons and armor for now, as I feel it fits in with the fact that Nevin was just some slave who gathered up all his stuff and got outa dodge. Also may bump his age down a couple years, as I had initially imagined him having escaped years ago while now it's looking to be more recent.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:16 am Quite cool. I'm gonna stay off the fancy custom weapons and armor for now, as I feel it fits in with the fact that Nevin was just some slave who gathered up all his stuff and got outa dodge. Also may bump his age down a couple years, as I had initially imagined him having escaped years ago while now it's looking to be more recent.
Just remember,Elf age can be hard to determine sometimes.Fenris from DA2 looked 30-ish to me(he was 22) and Merill reversed ageed between Origins(her Aravel is where the Dalish Origin comes from) and DA2...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

True, but he I was picturing him and his master's daughter having been childhood friends with the incident happening in his late teens or so.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:12 am True, but he I was picturing him and his master's daughter having been childhood friends with the incident happening in his late teens or so.
Ooooh,possible Romance sub-plot detected and noted for later use....thanks,Doc!...MUHAHAHA!
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Hah! More interesting stories to the pile it seems. :lol:
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:38 am Hah! More interesting stories to the pile it seems. :lol:
Doc,i don't have a pile,i use a Notebook for each PC.8-)

Intresting thing occured to me yesterday; This thread,the one i was CERTAIN wasn't gonna have enough Response's to get off the ground, is currently on Page 14 and climbing while the other game only has 2 responses and isn't even past page 1....it's kindof mind-boggling really.

If this works out the way i hope it does,i may run a Fantasy AGE or a Ashes of Valkana campaign,as they use the same AGE system.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Hey, I might be all for that... er, maybe. I'm probably in too many already right now. :oops:
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:58 am Hey, I might be all for that... er, maybe. I'm probably in too many already right now. :oops:
It's an end goal right now,so don't worry 'bout it...

Right now,i'm in 3 games(one stalled before i got on and it's still stalled,so i don't know if it counts) ,4 if i get into Jab's.I WAS planning on running 2 games,but due to the ABYSMAL response to BLACK SAILS,it'll probably be only this one.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Ey, I'm sorry to hear about that one. I honestly thought it was going to be the other way around too. Now, regarding the games I'm in.. uh... Let's, let's not even start. :D ;
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Which makes me think that an AGE game might work here,unlike over in RA for some reason...
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Not sure how to connect Gianni to the other players
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Corrigon wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 am Not sure how to connect Gianni to the other players
Well, i was probably gonna start the group off in Denerim,so that should be taken care of when game starts...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I was turned off of Black Sails by the high PL for what seemed to be a Victorian investigation.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:08 pm I was turned off of Black Sails by the high PL for what seemed to be a Victorian investigation.
Ah,you were thinking Sherlock Holmes while i was thinking League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.Might have been how i wrote that Intro.... :?