MacynSnow

Re: Monster Mash-Up (MM3e IC)

Post by MacynSnow »

Prof Weird wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:32 am Reba Selene
HP : 1
Condition : normal

Dr.Imperious
HP- 1 Condition- Normal

The good Doctor,having heard the voice behind him,replyed while laying the drops out towards just before his seat
"Not really.Had a distance relative used to do that in England,it didn't turn out well fer her....there seems ta be a Little gelatinous entity rootin' around under the seats.I'm trying ta draw the little fella out to get a better look.Wanna help ?"
"Not exactly sure how I can help, but why not ? Sure ! Got something in mind ?" she asked.

R'eva knew there were many things that can appear as a 'little gelatinous entity' - some more dangerous than others. But she'd have to see the critter to know whether it was harmless, or something to be eliminated (by any one of many ways).
Dr.Imperious
HP- 1 Condition-Normal(ish)

The Doctor,having gotten an offer of assistance from the young? Woman,greeted this with his usual exuberant nature as he offered his non-lemon Drop holding hand towards his newest Associate
"Excellent,excellent! Dr.Archimedes Imperious(for some odd reason,thunder and lightning crashes) at yer service,though me friends call me Archie.Now i need you to go ta the other side an try ta draw the(obviously) scared little thing tawards th' backstage so we don't lose anyones limbs...."
Perception check to spot Goo again.....5+10=15
Nuts,i lost him in the crowd of bad shoes! any luck on your characters end Prof?
Prof Weird

Post by Prof Weird »

Reba Selene

"Glad to meet you, Archie" she replied, shaking his hand and looking around a bit, wondering where the thunder and lightning bit came from.

But, with a family name like 'Imperious', she thought it may not be that odd an event after all.
Perception Check _: 1D20+8 = [16]+8 = 24
- just enough to spot Goo !
"That patch of floor over there looks a bit glossier than the rest. Might be what you're looking for." she stated after a quick look at the floor.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Prof Weird wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:19 am Reba Selene

"Glad to meet you, Archie" she replied, shaking his hand and looking around a bit, wondering where the thunder and lightning bit came from.

But, with a family name like 'Imperious', she thought it may not be that odd an event after all.
Perception Check _: 1D20+8 = [16]+8 = 24
- just enough to spot Goo !
"That patch of floor over there looks a bit glossier than the rest. Might be what you're looking for." she stated after a quick look at the floor.
Dr.Imperious
HP- 1 Condition-Excited about finding something Different!

the good doctor and his newest associate,having spotted the obviously unfortunate entity,immediately leapt into action!
"Bloody brilliant catch,Miss....?"the Doctor,in his excitement at having met someone new,had been unintentionally rude and forgotten to ask her name in return
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Goo was moving so as to avoid the humans, sating its need to devour. At least, this applied to everything it sensed as human. It wasn't long before Bogey (who didn't smell like a 'human' at all) was in his/he seat before Goo, in the course of its roaming flowed over and around Bogey's feet. As soon as the other entity started moving, Goo backed away, (without consuming any part of the fear spirit). Depending on Bogey's reaction Goo might explore the foot experimentally a few more times with gentle pokes.
"Something pithy this way comes."