[M&M2e]I’m looking to play (but not to GM...)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Hoid

[M&M2e]I’m looking to play (but not to GM...)

Post by Hoid »

I have way too much on my plate right now to possibly GM another game, BUT, I would happily play a PbP as a player, instead.

The rules system would be Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Edition. Setting choices are irrelevant. Whatever setting people want is fine with me. I really don’t care about PL or points totals: I’m just as happy playing a street-level game as I am playing a nigh-on cosmic entity. But, I want to play a game where my character has superpowers; I’m not looking for a Batman-style campaign.

Anyone interested in GMing and/or playing such a thing?
FuzzyBoots

Re: [M&M2e]I’m looking to play (but not to GM...)

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I'm currently running two games, so I'm at my limit.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Hoid wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:02 am I have way too much on my plate right now to possibly GM another game, BUT, I would happily play a PbP as a player, instead.

The rules system would be Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Edition. Setting choices are irrelevant. Whatever setting people want is fine with me. I really don’t care about PL or points totals: I’m just as happy playing a street-level game as I am playing a nigh-on cosmic entity. But, I want to play a game where my character has superpowers; I’m not looking for a Batman-style campaign.

I'm currently working on a Dragon AGE/M&M 2e game if you'd be intrested.I'm currently working on converting the Races to M&M,so i'm not quite there yet....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:23 am
Hoid wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:02 am I have way too much on my plate right now to possibly GM another game, BUT, I would happily play a PbP as a player, instead.

I'm currently working on a Dragon AGE/M&M 2e game if you'd be intrested.I'm currently working on converting the Races to M&M,so i'm not quite there yet....
More sword and sorcery, M&M style? I'd be down.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:01 am
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:23 am

More sword and sorcery, M&M style? I'd be down.
Fair warning Doc,the world setting itself is Fairly Grimdark.More akin to Sword and Sorcery Noir than anything else...
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

I have a pair of 3e games (one for beginners, one for not-beginners) recruiting on Ronin right now, if you wouldn't mind a different edition from your preferences.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:08 am Fair warning Doc,the world setting itself is Fairly Grimdark.More akin to Sword and Sorcery Noir than anything else...
I had some fun playing an eldwr tiefling wizardin a game where world was pretty much at the end if it's life, and completely devoid of hope. I might be capable of handling it. ;P
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:27 am
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:08 am Fair warning Doc,the world setting itself is Fairly Grimdark.More akin to Sword and Sorcery Noir than anything else...
I had some fun playing an eldwr tiefling wizardin a game where world was pretty much at the end if it's life, and completely devoid of hope. I might be capable of handling it. ;P
Ok,it's your choice to play 'Shotgun Roulette' ,i'm just the proprietor after all.... :evil:

I should(if RL doesn't get me first) have the Setting Thread up by around Saturday,the Recruitment Thread the Saturday after...
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Yay!
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I'll totally dust off my 2E stuff to make something for a fantasy noir style game. I've actually got a nifty idea in mind if i can pull it off depending on the PL/PP spread
Ghost of Krypton

Post by Ghost of Krypton »

Depending on the setting I may be interested, while I enjoy the mechanics of 2E, due to the easier restriction on skills, I still prefer the super hero genre over fantasy. Either way, I'd be interested in taking a look :)