Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
McGuffin

Re: Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

Post by McGuffin »

endwaar wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:41 pm Yeah, he'd have gotten away with it, too, if not for those meddling teens.
Do we get a lovable pet, too! :D

This fight's been cool, all characters getting to show their stuff and begin to work out group dynamics.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

McGuffin wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:47 pm
Do we get a lovable pet, too! :D

This fight's been cool, all characters getting to show their stuff and begin to work out group dynamics.
Y'know, there is a section in Hero High about Super Powered Pets... >_>

But seriously, I'm glad you're all enjoying the fight. I thought he might be a little too tanky, but it's good to know that he's not.
Awaken

Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC IC
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

So, if you'll all recall, I laid out a basic framework for Mt Justice back in this post on page one. I don't think everyone chimed in on what they would like to add into this basic framework, or if everyone was completely on board with donating their first earned PP to build a base for the team.

Since we are coming up on where we may be earning one, I just wanna double check where people are on this plan. If there are any features they would like to have that aren't already listed on the basic framework and such.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

EpicEclipse wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:18 pm So, if you'll all recall, I laid out a basic framework for Mt Justice back in this post on page one. I don't think everyone chimed in on what they would like to add into this basic framework, or if everyone was completely on board with donating their first earned PP to build a base for the team.

Since we are coming up on where we may be earning one, I just wanna double check where people are on this plan. If there are any features they would like to have that aren't already listed on the basic framework and such.
Looks good. I'd maybe add some combination of Concealed/Isolated/Secret depending on how obvious it is that the mountain has a superhero base inside it. I don't remember how powers as hq features are costed, but at least local range teleport to the mountain might be good.
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

EpicEclipse wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:18 pm So, if you'll all recall, I laid out a basic framework for Mt Justice back in this post on page one. I don't think everyone chimed in on what they would like to add into this basic framework, or if everyone was completely on board with donating their first earned PP to build a base for the team.

I'm still willing to put a point towards a HQ. Like you said, I think a Library and Laboratory would be nice for Grace. A teleporter could just be a one or two point Feature if endwaar rules it to be.

Also, were we waiting on me to act? I felt like I had been acting a lot and wanted to give Prestige a chance to post, but if not I'm good to go.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Oops, I'll throw together a post now. Been having some late evenings this week after work, went to see Ant-man and the Wasp on Tuesday. It was a fun movie, I recommend it.
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

Whomsoever wishes to post may, until all ye have posted for this turn in the combat order, at which time I shall post for yon Blast Master.

... No, I don't know why I wrote that that way.
Awaken

endwaar

Post by endwaar »

And Blast Master goes down because his Will was not up to the tanking his Toughness was!

Well done, team.
Awaken

EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

endwaar wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:08 pm And Blast Master goes down because his Will was not up to the tanking his Toughness was!

Well done, team.
The -5 from being Disabled sure didn't help matters. :P
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

No, no it didn't. Cumulative Afflictions are nasty things, and will probably win you more battles than I had anticipated. :P
Awaken

EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

endwaar wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:28 pm No, no it didn't. Cumulative Afflictions are nasty things, and will probably win you more battles than I had anticipated. :P
You may be a little too right about that.

I could weaken the power a few ways to make it a little less overwhelming, but also keep in mind you can give a villain rerolls for a hero point too. It's a handy way for handing them out.
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

No need to change it - I'll adapt.

Plus, he had a relatively low Will defense for his PL, I think.

I'll also definitely keep the reroll thing in mind.
Awaken

EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Well, let me know if you change your mind on the changing thing. I'm really okay with it if the power is unbalancing or difficult to adjust to naturally. We're all here to have fun and I'm happy to adjust a power within reason so it isn't run ing people's fun.
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

I'll let you know, definitely.
Awaken

endwaar

Post by endwaar »

This is all kind of assuming that Janet knows Qwardian has a connection to Yellow Lanterns, whether from her Ring's database or her Green Lantern Lore. If this isn't the case, or I need to roll to know that, let me know.
That's a reasonable assumption.
Awaken