Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bill from Accounting

Re: Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

Post by Bill from Accounting »

endwaar wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:39 amEDIT: Yes, the Regime Gunners are minions - did I miss something about them?
No, just wondering for the purpose of our attack checks, since it means we can take 10 against them.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I can already tell this is going to be a great team.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Hey Pathfinder, found a picture you might like for Grace. Image
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

Oh, that's nice.

Also, Blast Master's probably going to notice the Batarang and start crapping himself next turn.

I wasn't sure if he could move out of combat without an AoO, or if I'm mixing my d20 systems, so I just had him do a Perception Range Affliction.

EDIT: He got a 1 on his Toughness roll! I laughed, I cried, and generally was shocked.
Awaken

Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC IC
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

AoOs are not a think in M&M. The best you can do for something LIKE it is a prepared action. :)

I'm shocked he got a 1 on his toughness roll a walked away from it with only a -1 to resist damage and isn't dazed or stunned. Also, what about that will save for mind reading? :)
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

EpicEclipse wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:19 am AoOs are not a think in M&M. The best you can do for something LIKE it is a prepared action. :)

I'm shocked he got a 1 on his toughness roll a walked away from it with only a -1 to resist damage and isn't dazed or stunned. Also, what about that will save for mind reading? :)
Hm, yes. Quite shocking, isn't it? :P

And alas, she did not get anything from his mind - it is surprisingly well-guarded from psychic attacks, it seems.

Aha. Well, he'll still bind her in the hopes of getting further away so he can start blasting wildly again.
Awaken

EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Yes, quite shocking! Reverse engineering the numbers, if he rolled a 1, and needs a minimum 21 total to only have 1 degree of failure, he would need to have a 20 toughness which is very unlikely, a half-effect immunity to at least bludgeoning damage (which would make the DC 20 which he would only need a 15 toughness to hit the minimum 16 to be a single degree fail) which seems the more likely, or there's a fiat going on! :o

The will save of 20 is a bit easier to hit with a mid to high range of roll and immunity to mental powers is also a thing to make it even easier. Darn power suits and their tricksy loadouts. :lol:

But his attempt to bind her didn't go quite so well for him either :D
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

Or... your GM's ability to understand degrees of failure is flawed.

Oops. >_>

He should've been dazed.

EDIT: I mean, only just barely dazed, but...
Awaken

EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

endwaar wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:27 pm Or... your GM's ability to understand degrees of failure is flawed.

Oops. >_>

He should've been dazed.

EDIT: I mean, only just barely dazed, but...
LoL, well, doesn't change the numbers that much. Doesn't matter too much since he just did an attack only anyways, so it all works out! ;)
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

My attitude exactly. I have edited the post so it's clearer though.
Awaken

pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Top of the initiative order falls to the Regime gunners now, since Grace used the Ready action, dropping her initiative to just before Inquisitor (so, effectively 17).
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 am Top of the initiative order falls to the Regime gunners now, since Grace used the Ready action, dropping her initiative to just before Inquisitor (so, effectively 17).
Yeah. Grace and Inquisitor are actually at the same time as Blast Master now since the readied actions went off on his turn.

@pathfinder, did you see the picture I posted above? Seems a little more age-accurate that Scarlet Johansson. ;)
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

D'oh. My mistake - I thought readied actions were just triggered and didn't change the initiative order. Here we go, then.

New and Improved Initiative Order
Regime Gunners 22
Grace 6
Inquisitor 6
Police 6 (Dead and Dying)
Blast Master 6 (Impaired)
Prestige 4
Green Lantern 3
Last edited by endwaar on Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Awaken

EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

will just let you post for the gunners and Blast Master so I can include Vee's reaction in my post.
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

Sure thing. They're both posted, and dear little Grace has them seriously rattled.
Awaken