Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
McGuffin

Re: Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

Post by McGuffin »

Then they bailed. They'd said before that they weren't completely comfortable with these forums, I guess they just cut their losses. It really sucks, especially not saying anything, just leaving but... *shrugs*
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Well, now I don`t feel as bad importing parts of my character onto another ! :lol:
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Well, if one were to look for a solver lining, that's as good a one as any. :)

I'm just feeling down because I liked the potential dynamics I foresaw of this team.

Inquisitor is obviously the Superboy of the group, new to the whole social interaction thing and needs some work smoothing down those rough edges. Prestige and GL, being more normally raised teens and have a generally better disposition than Vee, and even Apollo with his civilian persona meant to be charismatic would have all been positive influences on her.

At least, that's sort of how I pictured Vee's personal story playing out. I had been talking to endwaar about a subplot where the 5u93r drug was to be phased out, and because of that rendering he 95y medication ineffective and having to deal with the complication over the course of an adventure while an alternative was figured out mostly off screen, the result being a new 95i medication that didn't need 5u93r, and Inquisitor no longer having access to hieghtened strength and durability and her having the option to fade off into civilian life, or adapt and stay with the team (aka, the obvious choice).