Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

Post by EpicEclipse »

Did the female regime soldier stick around and turn herself in like Vee told her to?
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

She is mostly busy being struck kind of dumb from being freed from mind-control. And Chambers did lock her hands together.
Awaken

Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC IC
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:30 pm
>OOC: Did Tetch participate on either side during the conflict, or is that not known?

Tetch was not conscripted into the Regime, but neither was he particularly a part of the Insurgency - at least, as far as Grace knows.
Awaken

pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

So a bit late throwing my two cents in, but I would cough up that shiny new PP towards an HQ if people are still thinking about that. My advancement budget is pretty tight, but there is some room- just need about 50 more...

And if we don't have an idea where to start for that, maybe Inquisitor's questioning can lead a to a hidden staging area where the raid was launched- but has now been abandoned given the disastrous failure, a place we can claim and start to develop.

Unless anyone has a spare stately manor lying around...
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Just a heads up that I'm travelling out of state, but I should be able to have a post up late tomorrow evening!
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Just to clarify, what Vee said to Jean was vocal. Anything I do with her tactile telepathy will be formatted <"like this with the <> things.">
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

Alright. Gotcha. xD

I was more speaking in general the fact that she was mentally intruding into the young lady's mind.
Awaken

EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Just giving everyone a chance to chime in an action before Vee reveals her findings
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

At a Con this weekend, GMing among other things so posting is likely to be sporadic and scatterbrained.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

No rush, we'll get things going again soon.
Awaken

McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Got in home late after GMing two four hour games. It was super fun but I was totally wiped afterwards. Last day should be more chill today with time to actually look around.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

That's great. :) Hope you have fun.

EpicEclipse wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:18 am Inquisitor (Victoria Riese)
HP: 0
CND: 2 Damage, Fatigued

Vee disengages from Blast Master with a contemptuous shove. "Freaking posers...." she mutters before stands and brushing herself off as she walks back towards the others and the officer they had been speaking to.

"Good news and bad news.... this guy was a deluded fanboy of the Regime and has no actual connections, just his own idiocy trying to revive the Regime, I also found out where they had set up their headquarters. Bad news is it's not unreasonable to assume there are other deluded idiots like this out there." she relays the location information to the officer to pass on to her superiors.
Technically, he was part of the Regime, back before it fell. He was a grunt, who inherited the super armor during the Regime's fall, and led his little squad to Gotham, where they hid out. They didn't have any contact with other Regime fragments, though, save hostile competition for resources in Gotham's ruins. That said, what she said is a totally legitimate interpretation of events.
Awaken

EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Mmm, maybe I didn't word it very clearly. I more meant he didn't have actual connections to the Regime as it was pre-Superman's imprisonment. I don't think I actually said he wasn't actually Regime.
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

Yeah, the Regime as it existed pre-Superman's imprisonment doesn't really exist. They're mostly fragments like him - larger fragments, usually, especially outside of the former powers of the world.

That said, what Vee said was perfectly legitimate and entirely correct. He doesn't even have close affiliation with other Regime Remnants, and he was the only powered one that his group had. There might've been others in the area, but Vee got the impression he was probably one of the few that still was hoping for a return to the Regime, rather than just being content ruling their own slice of territory.
Awaken

EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Okay, good. Worried I'd said something incorrect and misleading xD