[3E IC] The J.V. Team

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:15 am

Tough Stuff
Image
HP: 2
Status: Normal
----------

"Urgh..." She glared with the realization she was maybe being a bit too obvious there. That was probably part of the payback for all the comments she'd thrown Irene and Ernie's way. "I'm not that bad, jeaze..."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

------------
Who do I play?

EpicEclipse
Posts: 1747
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by EpicEclipse » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:12 am

Image
MAVERICK (Joshua Crowe)
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy

Joshua smiles good-naturedly at Irene's ribbing and opts not to make things worse for Cindy. "Well, they say getting lost is the start of an adventure, so I'm sure it wouldn't be so bad, though I hate to think of the mountain of homework waiting for me if I were lost for a week." He looks over to Irene. "In the field though? Are you Next-Gen?"

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:33 am

Tough Stuff
Image
HP: 2
Status: Boastful
----------

"Well... there's nothing official, and we're not exactly in the field... We did defeat an extra-dimensional trickster guy and this evil puppet ghost though." She boasts, vastly overstating the events that took place recently.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

------------
Who do I play?

FuzzyBoots
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by FuzzyBoots » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Skolldir

Skolldir frowned and adjusted his glasses before speaking, his tone clipped.
"More important than any socializing, I have never heard of this person." His right hand raised, his fingers move as if he were typing n the air, he shakes his head. "I can do a proper database search when I am back in my room, but if I cannot recall it, I doubt some simple Google search will find it." He says the last with ironclad certainty.
OOC wrote:I can't get Coyote Code to work at the moment, but I rolled a 16 for his Eidetic Memory check for a total of 22 and doesn't get anything useful.

Hopefully, Camus will not feel I am overdoing his casual arrogance regarding his intellect.

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:32 pm

Tough Stuff
Image
HP: 2
Status: Obviously honest
----------

"Well gee, if you never heard of him I guess he must be some really super obscure villain then." Cindy commented with a dramaticly exagerated eyeroll.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

------------
Who do I play?

FuzzyBoots
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by FuzzyBoots » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:37 pm

Skolldir

"Indeed!" Skolldir says, with no trace of irony in his voice.

EpicEclipse
Posts: 1747
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by EpicEclipse » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:40 pm

Image
MAVERICK (Joshua Crowe)
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy

The raven-haired new kid smirks with a slight shake of his head and a shrug. "I suppose if it had been as easy as someone already knowing about their assigned villain, it wouldn't be much of an assignment. Well, we can hit a computer lab, or head down to the location we were given. We could learn some local stories asking around."

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:01 pm

Tough Stuff
Image
HP: 2
Status: Computers = bad
----------

Puffing out her cheeks at Skoldir's effortless deflection, she slid back into her seat. He wasn't being any fun at all today. Joshua on the other hand, "Computer lab? No way! We should totally get out there and look around instead. I know some sweet hang out spots too that we could hit for food."

Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

------------
Who do I play?

EpicEclipse
Posts: 1747
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by EpicEclipse » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:25 pm

Image
MAVERICK (Joshua Crowe)
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy

"I was hoping you'd say something like that." He grins and looks over at Irene and Olev. "You two game? I know the computer lab is reeeeeally temping, but so are food-stocking hang out spots, and we can't eat computers."

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 1697
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by catsi563 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:48 pm

Titaness
Irene Darrow
HP: 1; Condition: giant foody

"I could eat, my powers boost my metabolism anyways, so I need to shovel a bit more calories then most people do."
she added in easily
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:54 pm

Tough Stuff
Image
HP: 2
Status: Admiration
----------

With a wide grin Cindy shoots up from her seat to wrap an arm around the much taller girl's shoulder. "Yeah! I bet you could take on the Belly-Burster challenge at Burger Bill's without any effort at all. With the amoubt you can pack away, that five-pounder wouldn't stand a chance!"
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

------------
Who do I play?

FuzzyBoots
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by FuzzyBoots » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:47 pm

Gamemaster

Olev seems reasonably amicable to the idea of going out to eat, noting that with a wireless connection, he could research anywhere. With the immediate business of how to approach the assignment settled, the second bell rang, indicating that they had only a few more minutes to make their most class. The day passed without major event, and it was soon early afternoon, with classes letting out. By arrangement, everyone meets by the statue of Dr. Charles Claremont in the Main Quad. As usual, the statue looks smug in the success of the school, despite a cursory knowledge of its history being that it was never terribly successful in its original incarnation of St. Thomas Aquinas. Mysterious fires and the Terminus invasion had wrecked the buildings, and it had been abandoned until Headmaster Summers revived it.

Southside is clearly a neighborhood in decline. You've heard adults discuss a wide variety of reasons, ranging from the influence of criminal activity on the Boardwalk to the north to the Penitentiary to the north-west, the Municipal Landfill to the west, Freedom College and its partying students, flights overflying from the Jordan International Airport to the south... as it is, property values have been on the decline for years, and unfortunately, it's led to cheap housing and petty crime that has led some to suggest that Southside is the new Fens.

On the plus side, it's near the Academy, readily accessible by FCTA buses, assuming you don't make use of your powers to get there. And, around the Airport and the College, while housing is cheap, it's also relatively well-policed. Burger Bill's is among the establishments that have flourished from the wealth of students looking for fat and grease to fuel their studies and occasionally soak up the alcohol from the night before. At this time of day, traffic is still pretty light, and the proprietors are happy get customers with healthy appetites.
OOC wrote:Let me know how you plan on getting there. I'll assume civilian clothing unless stated otherwise. If you're packing equipment, let me know what you're bringing with you.

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:55 pm

Tough Stuff
Image
HP: 2
Status: Walking here
----------

The girl walked casually with a duffle bag strung over her shoulders, housing both her normal backpack and the sporting equipmrnt she used. Someone had told her there was supposed to be practice in the afternoon, but it seems that Summers' assignment took priority over sports. It honestly left her feeling a little annoyed at the implication that academics were ever more importsnt then her favourite hobbies, but she couldn't dismiss the chance to hang with her friends- especially the new kid Josh.

"So we gonna get started on this thing and meet up at BB's for food after, or before?"
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

------------
Who do I play?

EpicEclipse
Posts: 1747
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by EpicEclipse » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:41 am

Image
MAVERICK (Joshua Crowe)
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy

Joshua had mainly followed the lead of the others who were more familiar with the city, carrying his own backpack slung over one shoulder cool boy style. "I dunno. I should probably stick with someone. And depending on how long Burger Bill's has been around, the staff might have some stories or info." he suggests while idly looking at his phone for a few moments, before putting it away with a slightly perplexed, but not concerning, look on his face.

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1869
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:59 am

Tough Stuff
Image
HP: 2
Status: Overeager
----------

"If we wanna split up to cover more of the area, you can hang with me!" Cindy declared, completely disregarding how wells splitting up worked for her the last three or four times she's done it. "Though it sounds like we should just hit Bill's first, kill two birds with one stone."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

------------
Who do I play?

Post Reply