[3E IC] Toys will be Toys

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 1512
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by catsi563 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Titaness
Irene Darrow
HP: 2; Condition: Tsundere Giantess

Irene who'd been a bit distracted by trying to think about how to get to Toyboy by the most direct means hadn't quite noticed Ernie getting affectionate, something hed been doing a lot lately before he left on the trip. Not that she minded no but still it was a change.

After a few moments and Cindys comment caused her to notice her somewhat larger hand in his smaller ones. Her face took on a couple different shades of pink, and she reacted in typical fashion when she got flustered. Big and Loud.
Apparently not registering the whole catty comment,Ernie's response is a non-syllable "Hm?..Sorry toughie,i'm a little distracted here at the moment...How much force would you need to break a door off it's hinges like this?(he points to Evelyn's screen with his free hand while still 'playing' with Irene's with the other)...."
"About this much!" She growled low and ominous like a thunderstorm off in the distance but closing on you. At the same time she expanded in size and her now much larger hand enclosed Ernie in a powerful crushing grip as she brought him up to her now twenty foot eyeline.

Invoking anime comedic action and causing Ernies eyes to bug out.

Probably not the squeeze Ernie was hoping for but hey its a start. :lol: :lol:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by MacynSnow » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:10 pm

THE BUG
HP- 1 Condition-Snapped out of it...

Snapping out of his daze,Ernie found himself in a...unique situation.Irene had grown large enough to encompass him easily in her hand and looked rather angry at him.As his mind replayed everything that had happened(as well as Cindy's catty comment),the insectoid hero's face took on an intresting shade of red as he whispered to Titaness
"i started being affectionate to you in public again didn't i? I'm sorry for embarrassing you like that.We'll talk about this after dealing with the undergrown man-child,ok?..."
Beautifully executed Tsunadere moment there Catsi ! I get the feeling that this happened a couple of times before he left,though... :lol:

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Tough Stuff
Image
Status: Childish(Fatigued)
HP: 1
----------

"Affectionate 'in public', huh? What do you two get up yo in private, I wonder?" The blonde ditz snickers, pressing a hand against the mouth of her mask as if to hold it in.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by MacynSnow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:15 pm

THE BUG
HP-1 Condition-Normal

Giving Cindy the equivalent of a Stink eye,Ernie whispers
"Not helping right now Toughie..."

FuzzyBoots
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by FuzzyBoots » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:07 am

Gamemaster

"Well, whatever you guys are into, who know what he's doing up there?" Express opines, pointing towards the ceiling.
"Nothing good," Evelyn adds, stuffing her phone in her pocket, "He's deleting files based on the logs, trashing the databases. Unfortunately, I can't get the connection to go the other way to stop him." She starts walking towards the steps.
"So," says Evelyn, "Are you two lovebirds going to follow us?"
OOC wrote:I figure that if you guys have any plans for strategy, they'll listen to them on the way up.

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by MacynSnow » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:23 am

THE BUG
HP- 1 Condition-Normal

Silently thanking Blind Provedence(to quote his "Uncle Mr.Mist"),Ernie says to everybody as they quickly head up the stairs(he steadfastly refused to comment on the 'Lovebirds' crack)
"So T-boy doesn't like the idea of having to share his ideas huh?.OK,so here's the Stupid Idea: ounce we get to the block-off,Titaness enlarges as she hit's the door like a S.W.A.T. Raid followed by Replica and Tough-Stuff.While you guy's are engaging his attention,me Express and Eve'll try to get into where he's hideout at and curbstomp some sense into the man-child..."

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 1512
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by catsi563 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:49 am

Titaness
Irene Darrow
HP: 2; Condition: Tsundere Giantess
"So," says Evelyn, "Are you two lovebirds going to follow us?"
Irene glared daggers at her friend while growling low and ominous but made to follow them, She'd just take her frustrations out on Toyboy then maybe Ernie afterwards. She kept to a mere ceiling scraping seven and half foot as she went.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

User avatar
L-Space
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:40 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by L-Space » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:12 am

Replica
HP: 2 LP: 0
Condition: -1
________________
MacynSnow wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:23 am
THE BUG
HP- 1 Condition-Normal

Silently thanking Blind Provedence(to quote his "Uncle Mr.Mist"),Ernie says to everybody as they quickly head up the stairs(he steadfastly refused to comment on the 'Lovebirds' crack)
"So T-boy doesn't like the idea of having to share his ideas huh?.OK,so here's the Stupid Idea: ounce we get to the block-off,Titaness enlarges as she hit's the door like a S.W.A.T. Raid followed by Replica and Tough-Stuff.While you guy's are engaging his attention,me Express and Eve'll try to get into where he's hideout at and curbstomp some sense into the man-child..."
"Works for me. Titaness if you're able to send a little of that lightning my way when crushing the door I can replicate it and start blasting away. Maybe the "toys" will be susceptible to it. "
[/quote]
Image
Formerly luketheduke86

FuzzyBoots
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by FuzzyBoots » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:34 pm

Gamemaster

As the group mounts the stairs, Express zips ahead and is listening at the door when the rest arrive. Evelyn attaches a cable from her phone to the keypad by the door and after about a minute, you here the click of the door unlocking. She eases it open and steps into the largely dark corridor.
"The control room is just down the hall. If we're lucky, he's not actively monitoring the cameras. If not... well, I guess I just hope we can get him monologuing."

OOC wrote:Technology (Security): 1D20+18-2 = [6]+18-2 = 22 will be enough to overcome a lock onto a secure corporate floor.

Are we kicking the door down or being more subtle?

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by MacynSnow » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:12 pm

THE BUG
HP-1 Condition-On alert

As Ernie shrink down to his limit,he switches on his mike so the others can hear him.Sliding on top of one of the Bros,he tells the group
"Like i said before,Titaness Toughie and Replica'll cause as MUCH havok as they can,hopefully drawing T-boy's attention while me,Express and Greay'll head for his little hidey-hole and beat some sense into him...."

Moving onto Irene's shoulder,Ernie adds(after planting a quick peck on her cheek)
"Just be careful,alright? This ain't a simulation in the Wreck Room...Good luck."
He gives the Bro a tap and he fly's off in the direction of Toyboy's little hangout...
Alrighty,let's get this ball running...I'll use max Shrink of 14 to drop my size so i can "ride" one of the flying Bro Horde ala the first Ant-Man movie.Then I'll help out the group by using The 8-legged Network to get the Horde to cover all the Camera's in the building,so he can't track out locations...Do i gotta roll anything for these,GM?

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 1512
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by catsi563 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Titaness
Irene Darrow
HP: 2; Condition: Door kicker

Irenes face burned red from the little peck but she narrowed her eyes and threw a now size 20 something boot at the door intent on blasting it off its hinges with a shout of effort.

Boot the door and get the ball rolling

though I grant things will begin in earnest after our new comers join us
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:23 am

Tough Stuff
Image
Status: Ready(Fatigued)
HP: 1
----------

"Yeah! Come on, let's go do that thing already, I don't wanna sit around forever!"
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

FuzzyBoots
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by FuzzyBoots » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:34 am

Gamemaster

Ernie directs the insects in the building toward the gleam of glass accompanied by the blink of IR lights, more visible to some of the insect eyes. Shortly before they rush off, he thinks to stagger the effect out, and to not have them swarm into the room with the computer that Toy Boy is in, so that the advantage of surprise isn't ruined by an ordered blacking out of cameras, or an advancing wave of insects into the room. When Titaness kicks down the door, although the toys inside are arrayed in a defensive formation, they're still reacting as the heroes burst in.

The room looks like it was probably some sort of middle management office, about 20 feet long and 15 feet wide, sterile with its beige carpet and slightly yellowed wallpaper that show smiling children playing with Fun Time Toys, the ceiling lit with harsh fluorescent lighting You've entered from a door at one end and at the other end, there's a desk with a computer facing the wall, no windows.

The diminutive figure at the computer swivels around in the chair. To all appearances, this could be an elementary-schooler, but he's been a criminal for decades, looking like this. His outfit looks like his parents dressed him up in his Sunday best, perfectly pressed, were it not public record that he killed his parents to gain access to their fortune. His blonde hair is gelled in a perfect part and his large circular glasses would make him look owlishly cute if it weren't for the vicious snarl curling his lips.
“No. No! NO!” the diminutive Toy Boy shrieks, spittle flying. “Always you costumed do-gooders ruin my plans. Destroy them!” He stabs a finger accusingly at you. At his side, a clown, almost seven feet tall, stands beside him, a large colorful mallet in its hands. In front of them is another one of the robot dogs, as well as four adult-sized humanoid robots sporting comically large boxing gloves, and a five space-themed action figures buzzing in formation.

On either side of the room is a grim gallery of just under a dozen life-sized Toy Boy dolls, staring in inert judgment at the room from their boxes.
OOC wrote:You guys get a surprise round, one Standard action before you roll Initiative, in whatever order you choose.

Don't forget to roll initiative for after the surprise round.

Initiative
Toy Boy - 28
The Bug - 22
Tough Stuff - 15
Chuckles the Clown - 14
Replica - 10
Evelyn Grae - 10 - HP 3, LP 1, -3 to Toughness
Box 'N' Bots - 10
Express - 6 - 2 HP, -1 to Toughness
Robo Poochie - 4
Space Patrol - 2
Last edited by FuzzyBoots on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FuzzyBoots
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by FuzzyBoots » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:37 am

Express
HP: 2

Immediately on entering, Express blurs into action, disappearing and reappearing beside Toy Boy, grappling claw raised on-high, on the opposite side of Toy-Boy from the giant clown.
OOC wrote:Express will take her surprise round action to Teleport to by Toy Boy, having frozen time and jogged past the motionless figures and resuming time back in place.

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:51 am

Tough Stuff
Image
Status: CHARGE!(Fatigued, -2 defenses)
HP: 1
----------

The girl hefts up her bat, looks to the toughest looking robot-thing within range of her, and charges forward. "You're going down, pipsqeak! I deal with this thing first, and then you're right next on the list!"
CHARGE action at nearest, toughest looking enemy. Hopefully the clown but probably something else.
Attack(Charge, All-out attack +2/-2): 16 Oof.
Initiative: 15
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

Post Reply