[3E IC] The J.V. Team

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: [3E IC] The J.V. Team

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tough Stuff
HP: 2
----------

"I mean, it's not like I'm trying to get myself killed or anything. Jeaze, I've already been through that whole mess back when my parrents had me admitted." Groaned her, not missing that place for an instant. There was quite literally nothing fun for her to do there at all. Nothing they wouldn't trust her with at least.

"I think what I really want is... To experience the thrill of being in a super dangerous situation and managing to pull through right in the end! Nothing more dangeous then fighting villains, is there?" Cindy asks, looking at Josh with honest eyes. It's obvious she really does see nothing wrong with her logic at all.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Re: [3E IC] Toys will be Toys

Post by EpicEclipse »

MAVERICK (Joshua Crowe)
1 :HP ο COND: Healthy

"'Nothing more dangerous?' That might be debatable, especially considering how tough you say you are." Josh shrugs. "I mean, deep sea diving is probably more dangerous to you," he smirks as he looks over. "..unless you can breathe underwater too that is. Objectively speaking anyways."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tough Stuff
----------

She briefly tries to picture herself trying to move around deep under water, before realizing just how dark and dreaky it was down there. A shiver travels down her spine as she shakes her head in displeasure. "Yeah, no thanks."

Letting go of his wrist by this point so they could just walk normally, the girl thinks a little bit more. "I guess there could be but like... I like the idea of fighting villians. It'd be really fun, I think. Isn't that enough?"
------------
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

MAVERICK (Joshua Crowe)

Joshua shrugs. "Dunno. I don't think that's really for me to decide. It seems like one of those subjective things that are different for each person."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tough Stuff
----------

She hummed something vaguely thoughtful, letting the silence sit for a few steps before she asked, "Well, what about you then? Why do you wanna be a hero? I mean, I'd assume that's why you came to the school at least, right?"
------------
Camus

Post by Camus »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:14 pm Skølldir

When Olev taps on the screen where the message is, it shifts to showing a silhouette of a Greek helmet against a black background, before cutting to an image of a man dressed in what looks to be ancient Greek armor, hands steepled before him as he sits at a desk. When he speaks, his voice has a faint trace of a Mediterranean accent.
"I'm afraid I can only be here in spirit, but welcome, Olev. It is not uncommon for someone to try to hack their way into these systems. Those who do so for personal gain, or to attack us, is treated in a fitting manner. Those who do it to seek knowledge... well, perhaps they might find it. Getting this far means that you've done well enough to impress me with your potential. You speak to Daedalus now. What would you will?"
Olev was indeed surprised, he didnt expect to speak with someone who was actually smarter than him. 'You are not Daedalus right? You are an AI built by him most likely. Regardless, it is quite an honour, to be assisted by one such as yourself. I feel ashamed, we just need information on a likely deceased minor villain, for a class assignment. A woman known as Hazel Court, dealer, and quite evasive so far. This might seem very trivial to you." he adds the last part with a chuckle.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Skølldir

The figure on the screen smiles paternally, and speaks.
"Ah. Duncan's assignment. And well spotted on my nature. I'm sure you understand. Eclipse, obviously, is a good place to research. Also, if they don't suggest it, or they lie to you, St. Ambrose is the place. I will be in contact. Gifts must be guided, after all"
Camus

Skølldir

Post by Camus »

"Thank you sir, I will be expectant." The young inventor said before pulling off from the screen "Our next stop is waiting, let's go" he turned and said to titaness. "Keys look for the others"
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

MAVERICK (Joshua Crowe)

He'd been afraid she'd ask that. Not so much that he didn't know why, but his why revealed more than he wanted others to know about his background. Fortunately, he spotted Olev and Irene as they finished up with a console. "Why I want to be a hero? I guess maybe.. Oh, there's the others. It looks like they just finished up there. Let's go see what they learned."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tough Stuff
----------

"Hm? Oh, hey, it is!" She turned around with a bright smile. The previous conversation was completely out of her mind by the time she ran towards them waving her hand. She was shouting at the top of her lungs, completely disregarding any notion of an indoor voice. "Heyyyy! Ireneeee, hey!"
------------
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Titaness
Irene Darrow
HP: 1; Condition: Giantess

Irene looked up as her pint sized little sister called out to her and she her smile was genuine and broad, as she waved back over the crowd. "Think we got something." she said as she gestured to Olev.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Camus

Skølldir

Post by Camus »

"Yes indeed. Seems my searches didnt go unnoticed, as Daedalus himself showed up. He says St. Ambrose is the place to research." explains Olev, obviously proud of himself.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

MAVERICK (Joshua Crowe)

Josh pulls out his phone to check the time, and find out what St. Ambrose even is. "A church huh? Daedalus doesn't seem like the type to give us a red herring, so there probably is something there to learn if we can find it. And we have enough time I think to check there and the club if we still need to after."
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Gamemaster

A short bus ride later, the students are dropped off within a block of a plain brown brick church.

The sign in the front establishes that this is St. Ambrose Catholic Church, and has a listing of mass times. Now, around 7:30 PM, there is no mass scheduled, but it looks like there is a rosary service scheduled as having started at 7:15.
OOC wrote:It doesn't look like Catsi plans to have Titaness disagree, so we'll move along with it.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

MAVERICK (Joshua Crowe)

Stepping off the bus, Joshua looks up at the place, then at his classmates. "Just double checking, but no-one is going to burst into flames when we walk in there, right?" his smirk showing he's just teasing and doesn't actually expect any of them to have actual concerns about faith-based immolation.