Interest Check [OVA]

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: Interest Check [OVA]

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Gotcha. Knowledge, does that need specifics or is it generalized?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:45 am Gotcha. Knowledge, does that need specifics or is it generalized?
Knowledge does need a specific area, however, consider each rank as only a half rank when adding all your ability ranks together.

(So if you have 10 ranks worth of stuff, but 4 ranks are knowledge, it only counts as 2 ranks for the total to compare to weaknesses.)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Alright then. Changes are as follows: "Perceptive 1->2, Smart 1->2, Knowledge 2 (Computers)", Adding a 3 effective ranks to what I already had before.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

How many points on Transform?
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:22 am How many points on Transform?
Don't worry about it. I haven't really figure it all out yet
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Sorry things got kind of hung up with this. I kind of lost track of it over the past few weeks between some other projects and work that I just haven't quite had the capacity to run OVA. (Keeping up with SGDQ last week did not help... but $2 million hype!)

So I am at a bit of a loss what to do here. I don't want to string you guys along, and I hope no one feels cheated.

I do still feel like running something.... So probably M&M since I'm much more familiar with the system...debating what exactly.

I feel bad about bringing all this up for like... the umpteenth time just to let everything fall flat. :(
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:48 am Sorry things got kind of hung up with this. I kind of lost track of it over the past few weeks between some other projects and work that I just haven't quite had the capacity to run OVA. (Keeping up with SGDQ last week did not help... but $2 million hype!)

So I am at a bit of a loss what to do here. I don't want to string you guys along, and I hope no one feels cheated.

I do still feel like running something.... So probably M&M since I'm much more familiar with the system...debating what exactly.

I feel bad about bringing all this up for like... the umpteenth time just to let everything fall flat. :(
Dude,it's no big deal.RL happens,so believe me your fine.Just let us know what type of M&M game you got planned and i'll submit something easily... :D
Camus

Post by Camus »

I will give you up. Remind me never to apply to one of your games again. Nothing personal man, but I have little time to spend on entertainment, and wasting it not once but twice in games that were never meant to actually start is not something I want to do again.
And I know you will put another interest check up in the future, and I know it will be awesome as this one was, as all of your game ideas are, but then it will die off and I would have spent a lot of hours on it. So next time, when I forgot about it and apply, remind me.

Cheers.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ