Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice [M&M 3e Recruitment CLOSED]

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Hawk

Re: Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice [M&M 3e Recruitment CLOSED]

Post by Hawk »

Congratulations to those selected. I look forward to reading your adventures. :D
Hero4hire

Re: Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice [M&M 3e Recruitment]

Post by Hero4hire »

endwaar wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm Recruitment is CLOSED!

Having spent the last 25 hours (approximately) trying to decide over these submissions was very difficult, but I think I've settled on four. I would have attempted more, but I experienced a sudden surge of lack of confidence over the detail that I know your submissions deserve, and whether I'd be able to handle GMing for 5 PCs with that level of detail.

As such, GRACE, INQUISITOR, PRESTIGE, AND GREEN LANTERN have been selected for this run. Thank you all for your submissions. I really wish I felt more confident and could get another two in, but I'm not feeling as though I could give as inspired hooks for more people, which would simply be unfair.

Those selected, please report to the OOC thread
Probably did not help my entry that I got the background done 5 minutes before the deadline. :)

Good adventuring Heroes!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Good luck guys! :D
Camus

Post by Camus »

thanks for the consideration! Have fun
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Toast Burglar

Post by Toast Burglar »

Ah shucks. Well, to those who made it in, have fun, and make sure the future's safe for everyone else, alright?
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Congratulations to everyone that was selected.
Ghost of Krypton

Post by Ghost of Krypton »

Sweet roster! Congratulations on those selected it was a fun recruitment period!

Good gaming folks, I'll be following your adventures!
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Thank you so much for getting selected, I look forward to playing!

And thanks to everyone who posted their builds, they were great to read and I hope to play with you all on these boards. :D
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
TacticalMammoth

Post by TacticalMammoth »

Congrats, all. If you do decide you're comfortable with adding a fifth player, even if it's just temporary, definitely give me a shout. Otherwise, feel free to use Sonic Samurai as an NPC if you need extra randoms at any point.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Congrats to those who made it. I'll be following the IC thread.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Glad to have made it in. Thanks to everybody who applied, whether you made it in or not- some of those characters are great, and definitely made me work harder.

From a more prosaic standpoint, how are we starting out? Are we already an established team, where we know each other fairly well, or is the team just coming together, so we are just meeting? Looking at the intro, it looks like we have a headquarters of some kind... Where is it? Gotham? Rebuilding Metropolis? Someplace else?

And I'm sure there is more stuff I ought to ask but have forgotten for now- I just got done with a day of training a new employee on some very complex stuff, so my brain is pretty fried...
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

A better place to ask that would be our OOC thread, which I put up for lack of clutter.

That being said, you'll be starting in a suburb of Gotham, with the assumption that no one yet knows one another.
Awaken

Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC IC
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Thanks for your interest in Inquisitor. I look forward to playing with the other successful applicants as well. Looks like an very interesting crew (3 of the 4 having mentors who were part of the Justice League, making Inquisitor the Superboy of the group)
endwaar

Re: Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice [M&M 3e Recruitment REOPENED]

Post by endwaar »

GREETINGS all. Due to outside circumstances, one of our number had to unfortunately leave from the game. For this reason, I AM REOPENING RECRUITMENT UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20th. If you want to resubmit your character from previously, please do so. If you have new ideas, please explore them below.

Our current roster is in the OP, and feel free to take a peek at their sheets to see how you can fit into the group.
Awaken

Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC IC
Bladewind

Re: Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice [M&M 3e Recruitment REOPENED]

Post by Bladewind »

Before I work on the build, I was envisioning a crime fighter archetype of sorts. I`d like to know if this fits the group and the game:
(minus the guns, most likely)

During the early days of the Regime, when Superman`s forces captured and tortured Slade Wilson, his children went underground. Some, former Titans or not, simply disappeared to live normal lives away from the prying eyes of Superman. Or, as normal as could be in the new order. Taking the name (or rather abbreviating his name to) Joseph William, and keeping contact with his sister covertly the son of Deathstroke secretly and covertly aided Batman`s Insurgency whenever and wherever he could. It wasn`t much, but a safe house here, passage there, a taxi ride out of town there. It added up. But the Regime was never able to trace him. Able to jump from body to body, and essentially be everyone and no one gave him the best possible cover.

Contrary to the mainstream DCU, Joseph never went to Nightwing for protection and consequently never formed ties with Raven or the other Titans. However, some things are destiny, and helping Raven to confront Trigon (or at least, helping to prevent the demon from manifesting) was something that he became mixed up in. However, due to the lack of ties to Raven, Trigon was not able to plant seeds in his soul via the tainted souls of Azarath. He still became involved in the Wildebeest society though, turning the society to his own purposed and using the organization`s resources to cover his own actions in the Insurgency.

Now, in a post Superman era, Joseph William stills works with Bruce Wayne and the Justice League. However, as he never really used the identity of Jericho in this world, he has made a rather odd choice by taking the name and look of the Red Hood. With his connections and contacts in the Wildebeest society, William has pursued his other goal – to make sure that people don`t suffer because of the will of a superhuman. Which is odd, to an extent, considering his abilities.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document