Tale of the Six Warriors

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Post Reply
User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1708
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Dai Jin
HP: 1
Status: Stern


Weapon sheathed and blood drying on her armor, the Ming warrioress approaches the contingent of soldiers that stayef and faught. There are no words of encouragement, no grand speech, merely a nod of acknowledgment at their skill in battle which helped secure their victory.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

User avatar
Bill from Accounting
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:11 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Bill from Accounting » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:19 am

YAHATA
HP: 0

"Well, that was... expected," Yahata stated flatly. It really wasn't fair to those men, who charged in to a fight that they would not win. Five of them made good on their retreat; hopefully someday they would find glory on an even battlefield, and perhaps return to give the fallen a proper burial.

With a glimmer of white light, the sword in the demigod's hand transformed back into a bird, its face coated in dripping red colors. "Um, Jingu, you have a little something..." Yahata licked his thumb and rubbed it against the bird's head, smudging off the blood. Jingu blinked in response.

Flynnarrel
Posts: 2306
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Flynnarrel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:27 pm

[wiping blood off the bird's face was both disturbing and cool.]
The old man scents the air and even tastes a nearby blackened bit of debris. "Yeeees." he says slowly. "Our dark friend is right. It IS time to go. But first..." he turns to the Oda soldiers. "Were any of you on watch duty this past week? Were there any large shipments the temple received - bags or sacks or barrels? Or maybe a series of small shipments of similar composition?" Soyokaze prompts.
"Something pithy this way comes."

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1708
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Dai Jin
HP: 1
Status: Stern


"Soyokaze!" Jim exclaims, turning toward the old man with a pointed expression. "We will discuss this later.We have no time to waste here any more. Everyone, move out!"
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by MacynSnow » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:58 pm

Akihito
HP-0 Condition-On Alert again

Sliding his bow back onto his shoulder,the former Yakuza agreed with Dai Jin,saying
"She's right,you know.This place is far from safe right now to ask anyone questions sofu.We need to head for Owari..."
Putting his fingers to his lips,he gives a short,violent whisle as everyone see's this....Ugly looking Warhorse come trotting over.The rest of the Virtues know this creature as Bofu,Akihito's increadibly cranky horse(it even tried to kick Kuroi in the face ounce!).Sliding up easily into the saddle,the Archer continues speaking
"Alright...sofu,why don't you stay in the middle with the Monks and injured.Hama-chan;you,myself and Kuroi will scout ahead for a safe trail.Yahata,could you and Dai Jin do me a favor and spread the uninjured soldiers around to form a protective line for the monks and injured? We need to move NOW..."
Last edited by MacynSnow on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Flynnarrel
Posts: 2306
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Flynnarrel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:12 pm

"Is there some malady that prevents both walking and talking?" Soyokaze asks in mock perplexity.

But he does make himself ready to move out.
"Something pithy this way comes."

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1708
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Dai Jin
HP: 1
Status: Stern


"Yes." The woman states without hesitation."It's called not being aware of your surroundings. We have an enemy in pursuit, we can't afford any distractions."

Agreeing with the former Yakuza's suggestion she proceeded to dirrect the soldiers into a decent formation.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

Flynnarrel
Posts: 2306
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Flynnarrel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm

The old man sniffs diffidently, but stays quiet.
"Something pithy this way comes."

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by MacynSnow » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:25 am

Flynnarrel wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm
The old man sniffs diffidently, but stays quiet.
Having Bofu lightly nudge Soyokaze,Akihito gently said to the Alchemist
"Come on Sofu,you can ask them plenty of questions ounce we get them safely to Owari...you want i should leave Bofu here with you?I know you must be tired after all we've done today....."

Flynnarrel
Posts: 2306
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Flynnarrel » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:51 am

“I suspect that beast ate many of his past riders.” Soyokaze eyes the beast suspiciously. “I’ll walk. Thank you though.”
"Something pithy this way comes."

McGuffin
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by McGuffin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:39 am

Kuroi Kiri
Hp: 0
Cnd: Death stalks the Land


"For once we agree on something Soyokaze."

Kuro flowed forth to scout ahead, his misform spreading out to cover as much ground as he could while being somewhat more harder to spot.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kuroi Kiri, bloodthirsty yokai in the Tale of the Six Warriors.
Nick Holt/Noise, in Claremont Academy: The Delinquents.

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1708
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:57 pm

Dai Jin
HP: 1
Status: Declarative


Grilling the hilt of her sword, the woman took a measuring look at their paths ahead before speaking loud and precise. "Akihito," Hun tilts her head just enough so that their eyes meet, her eyes sending him a piercing look. "We need to stay on thr main road. They'll be following us, and he's bound to have sent scouts, but I no more trust those woods at night then I do for Kuro to show restraint."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

Nunya B
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Nunya B » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:19 am

Hama
HP 1, LP 4 : Impatient
~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~


Hama turned and strode away from the temple, turning again and walking backwards as she waited for the stragglers to follow. Having to retreat irritated her, but she knew it to be the only choice. Having to draw it out would be worse, and she hated standing still.

"We need to stay on thr main road. They'll be following us, and he's bound to have sent scouts, but I no more trust those woods at night then I do for Kuro to show restraint." "Pah! The clouds gather even now, and Imagawa's men will be no more able to track us through the forest in the rain than the archer could serve as mount for his horse! The only thing we need fear is an army, and the only place we would meet one is on the road. Nothing more vicious than us lurks in the woods, and it will hold no secrets in the rain."

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1708
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:43 am

Dai Jin
HP: 1
Status: Absolute


Her eyes narrow at Hama. "We stay on the main road."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Tale of the Six Warriors

Post by MacynSnow » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:03 am

Akihito
HP- 0 Condition-On Alert

Getting Bofu in between the two women,Akihito say's
"Calm down,the both of you! Let's try a little of both.Kuroi can scout ahead in the treeline to see if it safe enough to go.Meanwhile,the rest of us move along side him on the Road untill it leaves the treeside,THEN we decide what's the safest route.You don't go hunting without sharpening your Weapons first ,agreed?"

Post Reply