Camus

Re: [3E OOC] Toys Will Be Toys

Post by Camus »

You can try to ask Olev over the coms.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:01 pm I've technically hadn't spent one yet, Camys, but I understand the frustration. Cindy is just not the type to sit around forever and be rescued when her pride us at stake.

I believe fuzz said you could halt inventing to get that HP back, but the chair complication would remain. Immunity to lasers could still be useful, though- what Cindy has right now is just better odds.
Yeah you are right, Olev is just a grumpy know it all, so he will take it on Cindy when clearly it was his lack of communication skills the one to blame
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. As incentive, everyone who posts something substantive to the IC thread by 12:00 EST Dec 26, 2018, a move or something OOC, gets a Hero Point. :) I'm having fun with you guys.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

^_^ Now we just need Titaness.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

On phone so can't check the map, but it reads like you misunderstood which way I wanted Hope to go... or I missed a description of the way I wanted to go.

My intention was to investigate the middle north direction in between the laser grid and the goo cannons, unless a missed a description of it somewhere that would make it redundant to investigate. >_>
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

EpicEclipse wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:29 pm On phone so can't check the map, but it reads like you misunderstood which way I wanted Hope to go... or I missed a description of the way I wanted to go.

My intention was to investigate the middle north direction in between the laser grid and the goo cannons, unless a missed a description of it somewhere that would make it redundant to investigate. >_>
Ah. I think I did misunderstand. I thought you meant the one in the middle of the wall to the "east" on the map. The one to the "north" has a block of stone in it that nearly fills the corridor, although you can take a look at it.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Hmm... she'd probably think it's the door and will open once they figure out the puzzles.. sort of a face value conclusion she would come to passing it the first time. I thought there was more to it like mural or something obvious to investigate deeper into, but if it's a non-descript stone wall that simply doesn't match the other walls, she would just think "door" and move on to try and find other clues for how to proceed while Olev tackles the computer, Cindy and Replica pass through the lasers and whatever Titaness opts to do.

Otherwise, I think we can let it stand that she went east. I'll adjust my post slightly when I get a chance. :)
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

There are times when the vagaries of round-based systems get vexing. I get that Cindy is waiting for Replica, but it basically had her losing another round of actions so that they're in the same round.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

It is a but bothersome, but if she intends to follow Replica there's really not much to be done besides rush through the hallway a third time- For once, she's actually learned her lesson about how dangerous it is down there.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Sorry folks bit under the weather ill post soon
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

See, clearly people just needed to have more faith in Cindy's sweet skillz. Tsk tsk.
------------
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

catsi563 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:59 pm Sorry folks bit under the weather ill post soon
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:10 pm See, clearly people just needed to have more faith in Cindy's sweet skillz. Tsk tsk.
Just to clarify, is Titaness heading down the corridor (if so, she will be shrunk down a bit because we have the same 10 foot ceilings we've been using in the smaller corridors) with the lasers? And is there anything that Cindy plans to stop on? Like if she fails a save?
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Right now she's just waiting to see if Replica finds anything that'd turn off the lasers, so outside the laser grid.
------------
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:58 pm Right now she's just waiting to see if Replica finds anything that'd turn off the lasers, so outside the laser grid.
And 60% of the round done. :-D I do need a Perception check from Miraculous for the next turn.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Can you repost the map?
------------