[3E OOC] The J.V. Team

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Camus

Re: [3E OOC] The J.V. Team

Post by Camus »

Invention 1
Focused EMP emitter: Cone Area Affliction 6 (Alternate; 1st degree: Hindered, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Stunned, Defenseless, 3rd degree: Paralyzed, Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Cone Area: 30 feet radius sphere, Extra Condition. Limited: Only affects targets that depend on electronics to operate. 12pp

Invention 2
Neural stress inhibitor: Heal 4. Temporary. 4pp
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Camus wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:54 pm Invention 1
Focused EMP emitter: Cone Area Affliction 6 (Alternate; 1st degree: Hindered, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Stunned, Defenseless, 3rd degree: Paralyzed, Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Cone Area: 30 feet radius sphere, Extra Condition. Limited: Only affects targets that depend on electronics to operate. 12pp

Invention 2
Neural stress inhibitor: Heal 4. Temporary. 4pp
Noted.

As regards the Museum, I know part of the problem is the usual one in PbP that no one really wants to take a leadership position where they say "this is what we are all doing", at the risk of someone else saying, "No, I'm doing something else, damn you" in the OOC chat, but as it is, we had two out of three people suggest it, and one suggesting against it... and that's where it stood.

:-P I too don't particularly want to say "This is what everyone is doing" and have someone say, "No, I'm not, damn you."
Camus

Post by Camus »

hahaha Im fine with the museum and then the nightclub, in case I didnt state it clearly. It too does happen often.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I'm good with moving forward via screen transition
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Eyep, feel free to scenecut away!
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I'm sorry, probably not going to get a post up this weekend. Work, and then I got whisked away on a weekend trip by the wife. But I will get something up by Sunday evening. You guys deserve at least that.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

S'all good. Work and trips happen.

Presently been a shift in my schedule due to my store manager leaving, so me, being ASM having to adjust to cover the slack until they find a new manager.

Should only impact when I post, but can't say for my energy levels since all most of my shifts are two hours earlier. Also covering the store with no manager to kick things up to if needed.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

And... the week has not gotten significantly better. I have a bit over half of the post for Cindy and Joshua written, hopefully to be finished and submitted tonight, as well as a reply to Olev's hacking.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

My show opens tonight, and hopefully, that means my time and brain share will open up once more.

For those curious, the full map for Toys Will Be Toys that I put together in mipui.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Epic, you gonna chip in a response to Cindy or are we just skipping ourselves ahead towards Olev and Irene?
------------
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Wanted to give Fuzzy a chance to respond to Olev, mainly since we juuust split up.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Dosn't mean Josh and Cindy can't chat as they walk back though, yeah?
------------
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Fair enough, just wanna make sure not to get too far ahead. I'll be able to post after work
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Thank you for your courtesy, EpicEclipse, but feel free to converse. Things move at the speed of plot, so feel free to converse with Cindy while Olev and Irene decide how to respond to the terminal addressing him. :) Or you can show up and participate in said conversation.

I'll freely admit that I'm doing bits of this game from the seat of my pants. I have a basic idea of where it's going to go, but otherwise, I'm basically just trying to tune it to your actions.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Daedalus!? Oh boy, Olev, you really have gone and done it huh? :lol:

I'm perfectly fine with that honestly, and it's proven fun so far even if we're just doing an investigative type mission. I'm curious to see what other unexpected occurrences there'll be?
------------