[3E OOC] The J.V. Team

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: [3E OOC] Toys Will Be Toys

Post by MacynSnow »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:28 pm So what exactly are you trying to do with the Intimidate? Coerce him into a particular course of action? Demoralize him?
Anything that'll work,really.I'll shoot for Demoralize,but if that's not possible i'd want him to show himself(if nothing else,the bro horde could 'funnel' him into where we're at)...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Ouch, that really hurts. Not to knock on ya too much Macyn, but maybe save those refills for things that have actual bonuses to them. :P
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

And Evelyn is up next, of course. :)
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:47 pm Ouch, that really hurts. Not to knock on ya too much Macyn, but maybe save those refills for things that have actual bonuses to them. :P
It's official:Coyotecode want's Ernie dead..... :shock:
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Rerolls, I mean. New phone's autocorrect dosnt understand gaming lingo.

Yep, coyotecode hates us all.
------------
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

Evelyn's just going to be doing some speaking and no particular combat actions. I'll get it up when I can, but for now just skip her turn to keep things flowing.
Sorry about the delay.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Nunya B wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:52 am Evelyn's just going to be doing some speaking and no particular combat actions. I'll get it up when I can, but for now just skip her turn to keep things flowing.
Sorry about the delay.
I'm wrapping up combat at the end of this turn, so I'll just move on to that.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I know it's probably long fallen out of the memory hole by this point, but last we saw of Merryweather he seeningly turned into a lack smudge.
------------
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:20 am I know it's probably long fallen out of the memory hole by this point, but last we saw of Merryweather he seeningly turned into a lack smudge.
^_^ There is that too.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:09 am Now that we're out of combat Fuzzy,can i take a 10 for the Treatment check,or do i still have to roll?
Outside of combat/stressful situations, you can Take 10 on skill checks, but Treatment is a trained skill.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:20 am
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:09 am Now that we're out of combat Fuzzy,can i take a 10 for the Treatment check,or do i still have to roll?
Outside of combat/stressful situations, you can Take 10 on skill checks, but Treatment is a trained skill.
But the question still remains on if i have to roll for it.If i don't,it'll just be a 12.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:17 amBut the question still remains on if i have to roll for it.If i don't,it'll just be a 12.
No. You don't have to roll. You can, instead, assume a 10.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:54 am
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:17 amBut the question still remains on if i have to roll for it.If i don't,it'll just be a 12.
No. You don't have to roll. You can, instead, assume a 10.
Coolness,thanks wonderful GM! :D
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:29 pm THE BUG
HP- 0 Condition-Normal

"Your stalling for time,but why would you stall?..." having hung around Ernie long enough,all of you can tell he's trying to work out what T-Boy is doing.
Suddenly saying to the other's
"We have to find where he's hiding....YESTERDAY!"
Ernie immediately send's the Horde out to try to locate him as he say's to Evelyn
"Can you pull up a schematic of the building,as well as room pic?I'll need to know what the bros are refering to..."
OOC: alright,i'm going to try to use my well-informed advantage in combo with both Network and Tagalong to try to locate him...
1+4=5 help,coyotecode wants Ernie Dead! :o :shock:
No, that's not going to find anything. :) And please, say what you're actually doing. Well-Informed is basically an Expertise / Knowledge check using alternate skills, but you described things like a Search check, and also tried to throw in a Mind Control Affliction and a power that lets you talk to and understand insects. If you need to, take a few minutes to compose what you want to say in your head before writing it out.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

What Ernie probably wants to do is stunt Remote Sensing via his insect control. Remote sensing (flaw source insects)

basically he sends the bro horde out and when they find what hes looking for via a search roll they alert him via his insect comprehend power.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories