Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Until the start of Soyokaze's turn. So Hama doesn't miss out.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

If that's the case then, if I were to delay until right after she goes the +5 bonus would still apply?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Or Ready an action in response to Hama doing something-like dragging an enemy closer-yes, you'd still have the bonus, since the readied action would go off before Soyokaze's turn.

And I'm OK with MacynSnow's action going off first.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Bill from Accounting wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:53 am Or Ready an action in response to Hama doing something-like dragging an enemy closer-yes, you'd still have the bonus, since the readied action would go off before Soyokaze's turn.

And I'm OK with MacynSnow's action going off first.
My reasoning behind the request is simply tactical:We're not really trying to defeat Imagawa's Raiders here,just keep them from following and harrassing us to Owari.The more we can knock off their horses(or even outright kill),the better chance we have to escape...
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

I just like the image of Akkihito raining arrows on every enemy first, and then Yahata having to follow that up with a single shot, possibly with a humbled, "Pew..."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Bill from Accounting wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:20 am I just like the image of Akkihito raining arrows on every enemy first, and then Yahata having to follow that up with a single shot, possibly with a humbled, "Pew..."
As i mentioned earlier,it's a question of 'Quantity over Quality'.While Akihito could hit more targets right now,Yahata could do more damage than him at the moment...And you also gotta remember,your dear 'Former' Yakuza friend was trained as both a Hunter(by his birth Father) and as a Long-distance Assassin(by his adopted Yakuza father).
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

with the +5 from Soyokaze did Kuro need the reroll?
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Oh damnit, yeah I forgot to include the boost from Soyokaze into my rolls. I blame posting on my phone.

Yeah, I'm totally fine rolling 21 on the Acrobatics and the Attack and am happy to not splurge my HP if Camus is okay with that. I'll fix the numbers on the rolls either way to include the bonus.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Camus

Post by Camus »

So we are actually waiting for Hama
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:13 pm So we are actually waiting for Hama
Yep,but even if the rest of the Virtues get into close combat,my original hits should still work....
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

Camus wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:13 pm So we are actually waiting for Hama
Sorry about that. I was waiting for an answer to A) in
Nunya B wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:45 am A) If I wanted Hama to use her Move Object to puck a rider off his horse (or a dismounted rider) and fling him to Yahata, Kuroi, or Dai Jin to be dealt with, how would we handle that?
B) Untapped Potential states "When you use extra effort (see Hero’s Handbook, Chapter 1), you can increase a power by 3 ranks rather than 2", but the Deluxe Hero's Handbook states extra effort is only good for a baseline 1 rank increase (it was +2 in 2e, and whoever wrote Untapped Potential for 3e didn't notice the change). How do you want it to work?
C) Do you want us going in strict initiative order for PC turns, or just not to go if a NPC goes before our initiative count?
so I could know if my zany "throw people to Dai Jin" plan would be doable. My apologies if it was answered and I missed the answer.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

To fling people about with either Move Object or Strength it's typically (read 'common house rule I've seen') been a Standard action to Grab, then a Move Action to toss to get them somewhere or a Standard Action to toss to do damage to either them or something/one else. This was mostly to prevent hulk types from getting multiple damage effects in a round with Fast Grab.

Feel free to follow the Rule of Cool though.
Camus

Post by Camus »

What he said, otherwise you could fling Dai ahead which requires no save.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:49 pm What he said, otherwise you could fling Dai ahead which requires no save.
We're talkin' about a Hyprokenetic version of a Fastball Special?.....That would look awesome. :shock:
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I'm nit sure Jin would be very enthused... To be honest I wonder if it'd actualy be a strike against her honour to stand still and wait for the enemies to be throw at her. Hmm...
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."