Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

+5 all checks, Until the start of Soyokaze's next turn. The archer should have waited for all those rolls. He might've known to go aggressive shot or something equally tricky.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:37 pm +5 all checks, Until the start of Soyokaze's next turn. The archer should have waited for all those rolls. He might've known to go aggressive shot or something equally tricky.
Tricky wouldn't work on so many Raiders,IMHO.Right now it's all about hampering/stopping as much pursuit as possible so Quantity over Quality right now....
Camus

Post by Camus »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:37 pm +5 all checks, Until the start of Soyokaze's next turn. The archer should have waited for all those rolls. He might've known to go aggressive shot or something equally tricky.
He will get them because even if the player posts sooner than his actions are called for, I will make the pc act in his initiative order. ALSO, now I can move the horsies around to avoid his attacks =P
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:16 am
He will get them because even if the player posts sooner than his actions are called for, I will make the pc act in his initiative order. ALSO, now I can move the horsies around to avoid his attacks =P
But Wouldn't it be considered an Ambush on their part?,the Raiders Wouldn't have known anyone was still here,so they'd be Flat-footed and unable to respond.... ;)
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

MacynSnow wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:21 am But Wouldn't it be considered an Ambush on their part?,the Raiders Wouldn't have known anyone was still here,so they'd be Flat-footed and unable to respond.... ;)
We could see them a bit before combat started, I'd guess that they spotted us too.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Nunya B wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:42 am
MacynSnow wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:21 am But Wouldn't it be considered an Ambush on their part?,the Raiders Wouldn't have known anyone was still here,so they'd be Flat-footed and unable to respond.... ;)
We could see them a bit before combat started, I'd guess that they spotted us too.
Ah,but my Eagle Vision(might rename it Wolf Eyes and add Infrared later after i get some points) allows me Extended vision,which means i can see them before they see us.By tilting my Recurve Bow at an angle,i can get double it's normal range.That's why i used Arrow Volley,as a mass of arrows have a better chance to hit from farther away than a single shot.Also,any type of treeline or cover wouldn't matter,as i have Precise attack(Ranged:Cover) to deal with it.It explains some of my piss-poor rolls too....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Dude is a one man archery batallion...
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:15 am Dude is a one man archery batallion...
Problem is,i take a negative on each attack equal to the number of Targets to all my attacks.So my awesome +11 range attack got a -12 hit to it,so i'm hitting for -1 each time(with Fly's Inspire 5,i'm +4 to hit instead) so it's a case of Quantity over Quality.

It also helps that i know a lot about Medival Warfare due to my Dungeons and Dragons obsession. :D
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

In play a lot of bpathfinder myself, though we gabby gotten to anything warfare related just yet. We are playing Ironfang in a couple months though, so I might get that expereince...
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:29 am In play a lot of bpathfinder myself, though we gabby gotten to anything warfare related just yet. We are playing Ironfang in a couple months though, so I might get that expereince...
A friend of mine converted Ironfang to D&D 5e recently(he used Matt Mercer's Taldorei(?) book to get the Gunslinger and Alchemist stuff),so expect to get the ugly end of a weapon fairly often.What class you playing?
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Human Occultist, Battle Host. He's also extremely beefy, highly optimistic and naive, and a bit loud on top of being an excellent smith. We finished up Book One when we took a break last, and should be starting book two eventually.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:39 am Human Occultist, Battle Host. He's also extremely beefy, highly optimistic and naive, and a bit loud on top of being an excellent smith. We finished up Book One when we took a break last, and should be starting book two eventually.
I myself play a Human Gunslinger named Dorado.Not the smartest person in the room,but one of the quickest & most accurate Fighters in the game(so far),unfortunately he tends to fall for a pretty face and sob story way too much...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I tend to act as the Heavy Bruiser right alongside our secret anti-paladin, done by bulking up with his various magical spell buffs. Sad part is I rarely get the chance to cast mid-fight aside from one or two, but when he has time to prepare, blessed Torag, the sheer might of this lad. I had done that during one of our big fights, and had also managed to land a crit against one of our toughest foe, who was knocked from full health to unconsciousness in a single hammer blow.

The girls of the team swooned in response. 'Twas glorious.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I'm usually the Range support for most Group Fights i'm in.I picked-up a "Scattergun" for point-blank and tunnel work,though.In my recent game,the rest of the group save for me(who'd gotten drunk and passed out in a Bordelo) got captured by a local crimeboss who was mad at one of the other PC's.Just before he was gonna kill 'em,i come walking in with what looks like a piece of wood under my arm.I give this Bruce Willis speech from the movie Last Man Standing,rolled a Nat 20 to intimate the lot into letting them go,then backed out the room after blowing a hole into a nearby Suit of Plate Armor.

'twas Awe-inspiring. :D
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

It's truly something special when the universe puts you in the right spot at the right time, and then tosses you that ever so precious number just to bring it all home.
------------