Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Not every time, just the lame ones. :)

And Hama DID almost bite the bowman's head off for being too familiar with her back on the battlefield.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Wait... He's tried to flirt with Jin? I didn't even notice. :lol:
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:59 pm Not every time, just the lame ones. :)

And Hama DID almost bite the bowman's head off for being too familiar with her back on the battlefield.
but that's what makes her intresting to him; she's not afraid to tell him he's stupid& an idiot.Her and Dai Jin would be considered exotic to his way of thinking,so naturally he'd be attracted to either-or.The fact that both of them would bite his head off is just considered the "Spice to his Rice" as-it-were..
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:05 pm Wait... He's tried to flirt with Jin? I didn't even notice. :lol:
it was in his offer to teach her how to track&hunt,"Ms.Oblivious".... :)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Pff. Well, she is immune to interaction effects, so clearly I wss just playing to character.

You know, if there was a lesson to be learned, I'd almost say it was "Don't chase the ghosts of your past". Or somethibg along thoae lines. Jin had 0 chance to see it play out due to her keen awareness.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 pm Pff. Well, she is immune to interaction effects, so clearly I wss just playing to character.

You know, if there was a lesson to be learned, I'd almost say it was "Don't chase the ghosts of your past". Or somethibg along thoae lines. Jin had 0 chance to see it play out due to her keen awareness.
I will accept that as a Challenge then sir! 8-)

Well if i remember my Japanese Mythology right(i might not,as i was more into the Greek/Roman Mythologies),Forest Spirit's can only take the shapes of Living Creatures that they've seen within the last couple of hours.So the lesson i'm taking away is that Nobunaga was alive within the last hour,at least. :D
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

May his arrow find it's mark. ;)

Hmm... I'm not familiar enough at all with how the spirit's work myself, and I've only seen the movie they were in many years ago. Jin herself only saw his image for a few seconds before the illusion failed. Thus the only "lesson" she came away with was that she was right, and everyone sgould have listened to her. Not that she'd be petty enough to say that out loud, but she certainly thinks it.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:31 pm May his arrow find it's mark. ;)

Hmm... I'm not familiar enough at all with how the spirit's work myself, and I've only seen the movie they were in many years ago. Jin herself only saw his image for a few seconds before the illusion failed. Thus the only "lesson" she came away with was that she was right, and everyone sgould have listened to her. Not that she'd be petty enough to say that out loud, but she certainly thinks it.
I intend for it too. 8-)

"Ounce bite,Twice shy" they always say,so maybe next time we'll actually listen to her.. :)
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:20 pm
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:11 pm Pff. Well, she is immune to interaction effects, so clearly I wss just playing to character.

Well if i remember my Japanese Mythology right(i might not,as i was more into the Greek/Roman Mythologies),Forest Spirit's can only take the shapes of Living Creatures that they've seen within the last couple of hours.So the lesson i'm taking away is that Nobunaga was alive within the last hour,at least. :D
This is the kind of thing you should confirm with the GM before posting it as gospel.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:58 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:20 pm

This is the kind of thing you should confirm with the GM before posting it as gospel.
That's true enough.I'll edit it if Camus has an issue, as like i said i'm sure if i remember it right.... :oops:
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Het, they're the spirits And we're the... Partly humans. It makes sense for us to completely misinterpret them.
------------
Camus

Post by Camus »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:05 pm Wait... He's tried to flirt with Jin? I didn't even notice. :lol:
He's all over the place! :lol:
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Gets tricked by spirits, then rolls a 25
Fun
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The dice give, and the dice take.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:35 pm The dice give, and the dice take.
Boy,do i know THAT saying well... :D