Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Camus

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Camus »

You don't have to have the skill yourself, Yahata has it and Dai Jin too, they can make these rolls and I'll provide the available mission depending on how high they roll.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Not so good on my part- but she's not actually as well versed in military as someone like Yahata.

Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Camus

Post by Camus »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:56 pm Not so good on my part- but she's not actually as well versed in military as someone like Yahata.

We can take that as an aid action to Yahata's roll
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Ugh. Went away for a convention for three days, only to come back home to post-con sickness. Sorry for holding things up... again. I can have a post up by tomorrow, but in the meantime, if it helps to keep us moving, here's a Warfare roll.

Expertise: Warfare: 1D20+10 = [14]+10 = 24

With Dai Jin's aid beating DC 10 for a +2 bonus, that's a total of 26.
Camus

Post by Camus »

woops! Seems I was the one holding things up this time!
Alright, posted, those are your options.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

so.... Are you guys interested in continuing?
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I’m out of town until the new year with scattered internet access but I’m interested in continuing. Soyokaze can use those area burst healing incense balls he created before the battle to get soldiers back up on their feet at the front line.
"Something pithy this way comes."
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Sorry, yeah. Interested in continuing, just overwhelmed by getting things squared away to enjoy some kind of holiday (Date of post might give you a hint as to how that's going).

Edit: A bit lost on what roll-wise or otherwise it would entail for Kuro to hunt for the enemy sorcerer.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Of course! The Christmas season has been making a mockery outnof a lot of us too, but I'm betting we'll get things picked up again by the end of it all.
------------
Camus

Post by Camus »

McGuffin wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:47 pm Sorry, yeah. Interested in continuing, just overwhelmed by getting things squared away to enjoy some kind of holiday (Date of post might give you a hint as to how that's going).

Edit: A bit lost on what roll-wise or otherwise it would entail for Kuro to hunt for the enemy sorcerer.
You will have to succeed in a stealth and perception skill checks, if you take some of the others with you they can aid those rolls. If you made them, I'll have you narrate the events of your excursion behind enemy lines, how you found and neutralized the threat and how you made it back inside the fortress.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:50 pm Of course! The Christmas season has been making a mockery outnof a lot of us too, but I'm betting we'll get things picked up again by the end of it all.
Yeah I guess this time of the year is a bit hectic.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:29 pm I’m out of town until the new year with scattered internet access but I’m interested in continuing. Soyokaze can use those area burst healing incense balls he created before the battle to get soldiers back up on their feet at the front line.
No worries then!
About the balls, you should use them wisely (as Soyokaze does usually). You can use them to restore a lost point of army health, to increase army morale, or take one to the combat encounter, where you would use it as per the power rules we discussed on your design of the device.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Camus wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:24 pmYou will have to succeed in a stealth and perception skill checks, if you take some of the others with you they can aid those rolls. If you made them, I'll have you narrate the events of your excursion behind enemy lines, how you found and neutralized the threat and how you made it back inside the fortress.
Stealth, Perception: 1D20+8 = [15]+8 = 23, 1D20+7 = [18]+7 = 25
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Camus wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:26 pm
Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:29 pm I’m out of town until the new year with scattered internet access but I’m interested in continuing. Soyokaze can use those area burst healing incense balls he created before the battle to get soldiers back up on their feet at the front line.
No worries then!
About the balls, you should use them wisely (as Soyokaze does usually). You can use them to restore a lost point of army health, to increase army morale, or take one to the combat encounter, where you would use it as per the power rules we discussed on your design of the device.
Oooh, neat! will definitely have to be judicious with their use, thank you.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Right, seems it's about time we get back to things again eh? I'll see what Jin can do and post later tonight myself.
------------