Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Nunya B
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Nunya B » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 pm

MacynSnow wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:04 pm
If Akihito & Yahata could make a big enough hole,you think Hama could pull everyone up here using her Water manipulation safely?
Oh, easily. Even though she's only packing Area Move Object 6 right now, that's still good for half a dozen people at once. More if they get cozy.

MacynSnow
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Nunya B wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 pm
MacynSnow wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:04 pm
If Akihito & Yahata could make a big enough hole,you think Hama could pull everyone up here using her Water manipulation safely?
Oh, easily. Even though she's only packing Area Move Object 6 right now, that's still good for half a dozen people at once. .
Then that's what we'll do,if Bill and Fly are cool with it.I'll have spend my HP to stunt some sort of 1 time Hole-puncher arrow,but if it saves those people,i SHOULD get it back....

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1147
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:01 pm

You guys over there saving people from horrible burning death, while the two of us are just posing and looking cool...
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

User avatar
Camus
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Camus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Doctor Malsyn wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:01 pm
You guys over there saving people from horrible burning death, while the two of us are just posing and looking cool...
AND speaking of fighting, how cool is that
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

User avatar
Camus
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Camus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:42 pm

34 for the horsies http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=207219
Dai Jin should look for a passtime.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1147
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:48 pm

She's going to take up cloud watching next. I swear the momment she does try to leave and go help thats when all the horses come streaming in.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

Flynnarrel
Posts: 1499
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Flynnarrel » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:49 pm

MacynSnow wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 pm
Nunya B wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 pm
MacynSnow wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:04 pm
If Akihito & Yahata could make a big enough hole,you think Hama could pull everyone up here using her Water manipulation safely?
Oh, easily. Even though she's only packing Area Move Object 6 right now, that's still good for half a dozen people at once. .
Then that's what we'll do,if Bill and Fly are cool with it.I'll have spend my HP to stunt some sort of 1 time Hole-puncher arrow,but if it saves those people,i SHOULD get it back....
I mean, if you really WANT to spend that HP, If it's, like, burning a hole in your pocket. I don't really see any need to stunt this (With all of our collective natural abilities) and you'll miss it during a combat roll that could take you out of the fight, but if you REALLY want to spend it...
"Something pithy this way comes."

MacynSnow
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:20 am

Hey,if it's cool with the boss,i'm gonna name the NPC that's talking in my post....

User avatar
Camus
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Camus » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:21 am

Yeah sure, remember this game outght to be a sandbox at some extent, so feel free to invent stuff up.

Also horsies: http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=207321 95! HORSIES!
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1147
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:22 am

GOOD TIME TO LEAVE ME BEHIND KIRI. REALLY APRICIATE IT. THANKS.

Hahaha, let's see how everlasting Jin really is!
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

MacynSnow
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:27 am

Camus wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:21 am
Also horsies: http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=207321 95! HORSIES!
Well,this ain't good news at all.... :(

Nunya B
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Nunya B » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:31 am

On one hand, Hama can start attacking right now, getting in some cheap pre-battle shots with Finesse Hydrokinesis, but that would mean turning off the power stunt that's giving everyone Leaping. On the other hand, Hama could also just help everyone leave, there shouldn't be an issue ferrying people faster than horse-speed. On the Extra Limbs 1, Hama can just wait for the enemy to get close and then join in the fight with her current Move Object.
I think the answer here depends on how people want to handle it. Straight up fight, fight a horsemen then run from the infantry, or just book it ASAP?

Flynnarrel
Posts: 1499
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Flynnarrel » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:22 am

Soyokaze would counsel fleeing. There not much reason to stay.
"Something pithy this way comes."

MacynSnow
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:29 am

How 'bout a little of both? We fight for a round to dissuade persuit,then bolt for the treeline and Owari.It should concevably stop the Horsemen,cause they probably think no one's alive here....

Nunya B
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Nunya B » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:06 am

I have to ask for clarification here, was Akihito's comment being insulting towards Hama intentional or accidental?

Post Reply