Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Camus

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Camus »

Oh yeah you can roll actively t hear her if you want, 3 degrees would grant you her message, 2 degrees you "think you heard Dai Jin shout", 1 degree you "think you have heard someone shout"
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:55 am Oh yeah you can roll actively t hear her if you want, 3 degrees would grant you her message, 2 degrees you "think you heard Dai Jin shout", 1 degree you "think you have heard someone shout"
With my +8 total(3 from Wolf's Ears,the rest natural Perception) and extended hearing,i probably have the same range of hearing as a Wolf right? So i could hear all the way out to the road easily....
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I like the idea of a chagrined darkness demon.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:13 pm I like the idea of a chagrined darkness demon.
And it took a Human to point out some common sense thing's to him....:D
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Before I post s reply... Would Jin even be able to hear Akihito without a roll?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:09 pm Before I post s reply... Would Jin even be able to hear Akihito without a roll?
Probably,as i'm not being very quiet about it...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

". But I doubt that even her strange blade can harm mist. And on an open road she might fare well, but in a forest I imagine Akihito would lie in ambush to strike and retreat time and again. And he in turn seems likewise powerless against mist. Only the old man and myself could fight that youkai."
Funnily, Kuro's most form dosnt work against blessed or magical weapons. Akihito has a blessed bow, and Jin has a magic sword. :P
------------
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:47 am Funnily, Kuro's most form dosnt work against blessed or magical weapons. Akihito has a blessed bow, and Jin has a magic sword. :P
Isn't it only his Impervious that fails against blessed/magical?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:47 am
". But I doubt that even her strange blade can harm mist. And on an open road she might fare well, but in a forest I imagine Akihito would lie in ambush to strike and retreat time and again. And he in turn seems likewise powerless against mist. Only the old man and myself could fight that youkai."
Funnily, Kuro's most form dosnt work against blessed or magical weapons. Akihito has a blessed bow, and Jin has a magic sword. :P
Ah,but Kuro's just a little quicker than me,while Dai Jin has a higher attack average than you,while Akihito has a higher Defense...It's that whole "Rock-Paper-Sicore's(?)" game all over again. :D
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Oh, so you're right. I misrecalled. His mistform does only happen when he moves, however
------------
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:58 am Oh, so you're right. I misrecalled. His mistform does only happen when he moves, however
It should be worked constantly when activated. Flight and Insubstantial are both Sustained duration and Flight says you can use it to just hover in place. The Linked is mostly there to give him some mobility while Misting but on the flipside he's Insubstantial if he Flies so he can't interact with things while Flying.

And yeah, the Impervious is what doesn't work against blessed/magical attacks.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Mancy I will appreciate if you dont jump the gun with your roll results. Without any input from me you assumed you made it out of the forest, when if not by Soyokazes bonus, you wouldn't have been able to. Please refrain from such assumptions in the future. Thanks :)
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:31 pm Mancy I will appreciate if you dont jump the gun with your roll results. Without any input from me you assumed you made it out of the forest, when if not by Soyokazes bonus, you wouldn't have been able to. Please refrain from such assumptions in the future. Thanks :)
Ok,duely noted and chastised properly,will TRY not to do it anymore... :oops:

Can i still leave the quasi-offering?
Camus

Post by Camus »

For sure man, just don't assume outcomes from check you don't know the DC of, that's all.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

You know,i noticed something about Akihito's Interaction's with Soyokaze;it seem's that everytime he's tried to hit on either Hama or Dai Jin,Sofu comes along to wreck it.Does he have a granddaughter or daughter that he want's me to "meet" or something?... ;)