Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bill from Accounting

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Camus wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:49 pm
Bill from Accounting wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:20 am Would Expertise: Magic be an appropriate enough skill to try and guess why the tengu would be helping Imagawa, if that is in fact what they were doing.
Perhaps not why, but you could discover how could Imagawa enlist the help of tengus.
Good point!

Expertise: Magic: 1D20+4 = [17]+4 = 21
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Just realized that you had responded to my request in an earlier post Camus, blast. Sorry about that. Hrm... Inquisitors would be nice- but I don't think any of us have any HP left by now.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Soyokaze spent his last general-use HP on the city defense alchemy.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I used mine to give the soldiers a good lessen of swordmanship, which should also help. Hmm... Maybe this is something we can deal with personally- if it is in fact an issue?
------------
Camus

Post by Camus »

Not at all, dont worry about it. I've kept quiet until now, hoping Mancy would show up but he didnt, so I'll likely advance things to the siege, if you are all ok with that.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

We have given him a while, I suppose it's only right to move along. Maybe leave wiggle room for his character in case he comes back, but we can't keep on hold forever.

Jin's sword desires to be used!
------------
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

yup
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

What they said, seconded.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Bill from Accounting wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:17 am
Camus wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:49 pm
Bill from Accounting wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:20 am Would Expertise: Magic be an appropriate enough skill to try and guess why the tengu would be helping Imagawa, if that is in fact what they were doing.
Perhaps not why, but you could discover how could Imagawa enlist the help of tengus.
Good point!

Expertise: Magic: 1D20+4 = [17]+4 = 21
I realized I hadn't replied to this: Yahata knows the following: Tengu are known as a violent species, experts in the art of subterfuge and murder. To be able to enlist their aid, Imagawa had either to pay a big price or have the aid of a powerful sorcerer who could control these entities through magic. The later seems the most likely, as they wouldn't be as loyal as to die for their jobs, as the one that Kuroi killed.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

It has started! the siege of Owari is underway

After the first round... nothing happened, haha. Now it is your chance to intervene. A successful Warfare roll will open possible quests to further modify the stats of the armies, or affect their morale.
Alternatively you can engage in one combat round, and the result of your combat will be the outcome of that particular round.
How will we handle that? The attack and the level of the army will set the number and PL of the npc combatants respectively, you are added as part of that number (as part of the 8 combatants that Owari has for defense). Currently Imagawa has 10 PL 8 soldiers in each assault. If you win, you take 1 vitality from Imagawa. If you loose, Owari looses 1 vitality.
I won't give you the chance to participate in more than one battle, otherwise it will get lengthy, so choose wisely when to get involved.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

It's a very interesting approach to all this, I'd say!

Hmm... So if I'm reading you right; We can try to pull off a quest and affect the battle's tide, take the fight to them directly, and I supose there's a third unsaid option of letting the combat round pass on it's own?
------------
Camus

Post by Camus »

Yes you can chill and let the die roll.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Camus wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:14 pm It has started! the siege of Owari is underway

After the first round... nothing happened, haha. Now it is your chance to intervene. A successful Warfare roll will open possible quests to further modify the stats of the armies, or affect their morale.
Alternatively you can engage in one combat round, and the result of your combat will be the outcome of that particular round.
How will we handle that? The attack and the level of the army will set the number and PL of the npc combatants respectively, you are added as part of that number (as part of the 8 combatants that Owari has for defense). Currently Imagawa has 10 PL 8 soldiers in each assault. If you win, you take 1 vitality from Imagawa. If you loose, Owari looses 1 vitality.
I won't give you the chance to participate in more than one battle, otherwise it will get lengthy, so choose wisely when to get involved.
Do you mean us as a group or any individual can engage in a combat round? Each individual only getting one?
Camus

Post by Camus »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:19 pm
Camus wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:14 pm It has started! the siege of Owari is underway

Do you mean us as a group or any individual can engage in a combat round? Each individual only getting one?
Shoulld have been more specific. As a group. Unless Soyokaze doesnt feel like he has too for his non violent nature. One could argue that he would participate to ensure not too much death too though.
I want to keep the combat as scarce as possible, because I dont want to bog down the peace that we are hopefully gonna get.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Infiltration and assassination missions are where Kuroi would truly shine, but he lacks the Warfare skill to make that a possobility so it's out of his hands. So my suggestion would be for us to take the next round's fight.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.