Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Camus

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Camus »

We have a Labrador. Aaaand unless someone finds a cure for 15 years of age in a dog, things wont improve.

So to clear things out, I rolled perception for the raiders and they spotted you, hence no surprise round for Akihito.

Precise Attack(Ranged:Cover) question, yes you can roll safely without danger of injuring your companions, ala legolas.

And yes we will resolve things in strict initiative order (in blocks at least), so next time refrain from posting actions until your turn comes please

Im preparing the IC post now.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:34 pm We have a Labrador. Aaaand unless someone finds a cure for 15 years of age in a dog, things wont improve.

So to clear things out, I rolled perception for the raiders and they spotted you, hence no surprise round for Akihito.

Precise Attack(Ranged:Cover) question, yes you can roll safely without danger of injuring your companions, ala legolas.

And yes we will resolve things in strict initiative order (in blocks at least), so next time refrain from posting actions until your turn comes please

Im preparing the IC post now.
Sorry,i got excited.This usually doesn't happen to me i swear! :oops:

Our main objective now should be to prevent that charge,so here's what i'm thinking;We go for the Captain's first,it'll not only prevent the charge(due to nobody being high enough rank to give the order),but also force them to scattering again...
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

I am intensely amused that the mooks are minions but their horses aren't. Poor saps have less plot armor than horses!
Camus

Post by Camus »

Nunya B wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:51 pm I am intensely amused that the mooks are minions but their horses aren't. Poor saps have less plot armor than horses!
Yeah I was hoping someone noticed that. No need to kill poor horsies.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:43 pm Sorry,i got excited.This usually doesn't happen to me i swear! :oops:
I think there's a cream or something that can help that.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:23 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:43 pm Sorry,i got excited.This usually doesn't happen to me i swear! :oops:
I was hoping somebody'd notice that one.Well done,sir!.... :lol:
Camus

Post by Camus »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:23 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

A) If I wanted Hama to use her Move Object to puck a rider off his horse (or a dismounted rider) and fling him to Yahata, Kuroi, or Dai Jin to be dealt with, how would we handle that?
B) Untapped Potential states "When you use extra effort (see Hero’s Handbook, Chapter 1), you can increase a power by 3 ranks rather than 2", but the Deluxe Hero's Handbook states extra effort is only good for a baseline 1 rank increase (it was +2 in 2e, and whoever wrote Untapped Potential for 3e didn't notice the change). How do you want it to work?
C) Do you want us going in strict initiative order for PC turns, or just not to go if a NPC goes before our initiative count?
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Her flinging an enemy at me to deal with sounds like a better idea then what I had, which was rush forward at my full DC 15 athletics speed...
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Hmm, I just realized, are the Captains minions too? I should have just taken 10 if they are. >_>
Camus

Post by Camus »

No it's just me not deciding on names. Captains=samurai=no minions
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Are we gonna let my earlier actions stand or do i have to re-roll all that?...
Camus

Post by Camus »

It can stand, you just have to edcide when. You guys can interchange initiative order in your block.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:33 pm It can stand, you just have to edcide when. You guys can interchange initiative order in your block.
Then i'll just have it happen now before they can regroup.If it's cool with everybody else....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Cool with me, go for it. I'm waiting to see what Hama's plan is first before taking an action.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."