Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:04 am Individual battles and skirmishes like what you propose will be special missions. You can attempt to make a surprise combat manoeuvre and hit the opposing army morale. You would need a strategy check to actually allow the mission
Thanks for clarifying that,Camus!
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I'm personally not quite grasping what the Tiger is proposing Jin and Yahata do, so I may ask up front in character.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Camus

Post by Camus »

well he is suggestion to send Saito Doosan after Takeda to cut him off Imagawa's main force.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

“Eagle’s Vision”
Senses 4(Extended Vision-Tracking(2)-Direction Sense)

“Wolf’s Ears”
Senses(Hearing) 3(Accurate Hearing-Danger Sense-Extended Hearing)
Is that +4 reflected anywhere or is that just a 'hopeful' thing?
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 am
“Eagle’s Vision”

“Wolf’s Ears”
It's a hopeful thing,as i've never been sure how these type of powers work in 3e.For 2e,you just added the number to the appropriate skill/stat...
Camus

Post by Camus »

I think it is convenient to give Yahata more time to post, but I don't want to hinder the advance of the rest, so perhaps if Dai Jin leaves Yahata for now it will be best. You might want to try out the mission that Nobuhide suggests or find any other way to help. Since you have the skill you can also make strategic assessments of the defenses from a more hands on perspective.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:26 am
“Eagle’s Vision”

“Wolf’s Ears”
It's a hopeful thing,as i've never been sure how these type of powers work in 3e.For 2e,you just added the number to the appropriate skill/stat...
That wasn't how it worked in 2E either. Extended changed the scale of penalties for distance and tracking 2 let you track at full speed. They work the same in 3E. No skill bonuses associated. Just so you know if you ever build for a 2E game that comes up on these boards on occasion.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Camus

Post by Camus »

Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:01 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:26 am

That wasn't how it worked in 2E either. Extended changed the scale of penalties for distance and tracking 2 let you track at full speed. They work the same in 3E. No skill bonuses associated. Just so you know if you ever build for a 2E game that comes up on these boards on occasion.
Indeed, Akihitos' extended vision was only good for that, not needing a spyglass, he could see farther. Luckily his roll was good enough.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Hopefully i'll be able to pull off my last second Ambush of the Envoy to buy us some time(and maybe valuable Intel,depending on he/she has any documents on them)...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Understand your reasoning boss,so here's my numbers...
Initiative check= 21
Stealth check = 18
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Hey everyone. I'm sorry it's been so quiet on my end for so long. I've been dealing with things I'd rather not discuss. I will be trying my best to post more frequently, but right now I just can't promise anything. I hope that's OK with everyone. If it becomes a problem, just say so, and I'll understand.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Offline life can be crazy, stuff happens. No worries from me, take what time you need.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Anyway, if it's necessary, I'll have Yahata make another Expertise: Warfare roll if he's able to survey the land; try to determine the most likely angle of an enemy attack or possibly places to launch a counterattack. I'll use Skill Mastery this time, for a result of 20.
Last edited by Bill from Accounting on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Bill from Accounting wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:41 am Hey everyone. I'm sorry it's been so quiet on my end for so long. I've been dealing with things I'd rather not discuss. I will be trying my best to post more frequently, but right now I just can't promise anything. I hope that's OK with everyone. If it becomes a problem, just say so, and I'll understand.
No worries Bill, that is why I separated Yahata and Dai Jin, we can handle the tight schedules that way. Take the time you need.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Bill from Accounting wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:23 am Anyway, if it's necessary, I'll have Yahata make another Expertise: Warfare roll if he's able to survey the land; try to determine the most likely angle of an enemy or possibly places to launch a counterattack. I'll use Skill Mastery this time, for a result of 20.
That would work, yes-.

I am prepearing an exam for my fisheries resources course students, so I'm also a little short on time, but will have a big update this weekend.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ