Team Cerberus (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
User avatar
Camus
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Oni

Post by Camus » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:02 am

The samurai nods, either oblivious of his mistake, or deciding to cut the talk for now.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 1012
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Tattooedman » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:13 am

Everyone:

While the majority of the group quibble amongst themselves about Geotek's decision to help one of their fallen foes Snowblind focuses on the reason they'd came to this place in the first place - collecting Grendel. The large, scaly brute questioningly watches the pale blonde girl as his eyes soon grow too heavy to hold open any longer and within minutes he is laying on the ground snoring very soundly.

Madame Curare had kept herself busy with trying to free herself from Medea's magical bubble, seeing how none of her supposed allies were worried about it. Likely they expected her to take care of her own business, not that she really had a problem doing so despite the fact she was "only human". It had taken her a few minutes to find the best spot to target, followed by a series of precisely aimed strikes that quickly chipped away at the magical construct until she'd made a hole large enough for the surprisingly flexible woman to fit herself through. Then she silently moved to where Red Death was hammering away at his own trap, and with a few choice martial strikes had helped the revolutionary free himself.

From there she joined the others, brushing off bits of the broken bubble from her uniform as she went. Madame Curare took charge, her face showing a hint of contempt for their "public spat". "Tsalmaveth, would I be correct in assuming your ability to transport things through shadows can handle getting our large target onto our incoming transport?"
OOC wrote:I decided to keep my post super, super short in order to try and get things moving along.

No need for any "hard numbers" at this point catsi, I'm ok with playing things a bit loose outside of combat. Grendel takes a nap, Madame C gets free of her bubble trap & will "help" RD do the same.

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 1517
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by catsi563 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Snowblind
HP: 0; Condition: Cold tired
Image


As the big guy dropped into suspended animation like shed hoped he would Jen straight collapsed to her knees though she managed to keep her hand on Grendels forehead keeping the temperature of his sleeping form at the desired level to keep him asleep. She was exhausted from the effort as her ice armor just melted away.
From there she joined the others, brushing off bits of the broken bubble from her uniform as she went. Madame Curare took charge, her face showing a hint of contempt for their "public spat". "Tsalmaveth, would I be correct in assuming your ability to transport things through shadows can handle getting our large target onto our incoming transport?"

"Better take both of us; I'm pooped, but if I dont maintain the temperature during the trip he might wake up and I know how cranky I am when I'm woke up from a good nap."
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

Flynnarrel
Posts: 2200
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Flynnarrel » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Magenta
Image
HP:1

"I should go in case anything happens and he *does* wake." Maggie offers. Yeah, get us outta here! this place smells like trees. And not the fun kind that you've lynched a minority from either.

Erstwhile, stray metal has been collected from the site of the battlefield and added themselves to a growing meteor belt of detritus encircling the ferro-kinetic. A diamond-tipped javelin that Orion originally launched at Geotek is there, broken to any use as a ranged weapon, and several of Black Bow's arrowheads make up the satellite compliment.
"Something pithy this way comes."

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by MacynSnow » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:20 am

Image
RED DEATH
HP-1 Condition-Bruised 1

Nodding his helmed Visage as thank towards Curare,RD helps Snowblind rise as he props Grendel up into a reclined position.
"Prehab's it would be a good idea to send both Ladies along with him.Our resident Snow Maiden is in NO shape for any combat that may transpire and out Beauty need to be close in case our erstwhile Beast here awakens...."

User avatar
Camus
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Oni

Post by Camus » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:58 am

The samurai scans the sky for the air transport. Noticing the icing covering the floor around the cold witch, add he mentally addressed Snowblind, he speaks up
"Will the metal bird withstand the frost?"
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:22 am

Tsalmaveth
Image
Status: Neutral, Exuasted.
HP: 3
-------------

"I'd love to take all of you up for a ride, but have you seen this guy? I'm good, but there's a limit to how much I can pull up with me at a time. I'll be back in a moment." Dave addressees the group as he walks over to the downed Grendel and places a hand on the big lug's shoulder. Slowly, the two start to descend through the man's massive shadow, the plane's cargo bay at the front of his mind.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 1517
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by catsi563 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:34 am

Snowblind
HP: 0; Condition: Cold tired
Image

Jen grins at Daniel grateful for the help as her legs are currently shaking with the effort shes grateful for the moment to catch her breath hoping Wainright has something to keep the big guy under for the ride home.

The samurai scans the sky for the air transport. Noticing the icing covering the floor around the cold witch, add he mentally addressed Snowblind, he speaks up
"Will the metal bird withstand the frost?"
"I can keep the effect localized on me, but the floor might get a bit cold and the we wont need the AC on the ride home." she grins in resposne to Onis question.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 1012
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:30 am

Everyone:

"Tsalmaveth, would I be correct in assuming your ability to transport things through shadows can handle getting our large target onto our incoming transport?"


"Better take both of us; I'm pooped, but if I dont maintain the temperature during the trip he might wake up and I know how cranky I am when I'm woke up from a good nap."

"I should go in case anything happens and he *does* wake." Maggie offers.

Nodding his helmed Visage as thank towards Curare,RD helps Snowblind rise as he props Grendel up into a reclined position.
"Prehab's it would be a good idea to send both Ladies along with him.Our resident Snow Maiden is in NO shape for any combat that may transpire and out Beauty need to be close in case our erstwhile Beast here awakens...."

"I'd love to take all of you up for a ride, but have you seen this guy? I'm good, but there's a limit to how much I can pull up with me at a time. I'll be back in a moment." Dave addressees the group as he walks over to the downed Grendel and places a hand on the big lug's shoulder. Slowly, the two start to descend through the man's massive shadow, the plane's cargo bay at the front of his mind.

The samurai scans the sky for the air transport. Noticing the icing covering the floor around the cold witch, add he mentally addressed Snowblind, he speaks up. "Will the metal bird withstand the frost?"

"I can keep the effect localized on me, but the floor might get a bit cold and the we wont need the AC on the ride home." she grins in response to Oni's question.


Inside the Plane: Tsalmaveth's sudden arrival inside the aircraft, with a subdued Grendel in tow, startles the skeleton crew manning the vessel. Although, to their credit they recover in short order and one of them responds. "It's safe to assume the rest of the team is ready for extraction? Do any of them need medical attention? And is the target stable enough for transport?" The last question has a hint of nervousness to it, though given that they crew were likely briefed on what Grendel has done so far it does make sense.

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:39 am

Tsalmaveth
Image
Status: Neutral, Exuasted.
HP: 3
-------------

"Cuts and scrapes here and there, but we're largely fine. The big guy here has been pretty docile, Maggie managed to keep him calm. Snowy put him on ice for us, so I'd better brinf them up first. After that, I'm gonna go ahead and pass the fuck out. Any idea how heavy this guy is? Way more then you'd even expect."


If not stopped, Dave does just that by partially remiering just enough to get a hold of both the woman, and taking then up.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

User avatar
kenseido
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by kenseido » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:46 am

GeoTek
Image
HP: 2; Condition: Fatigued

Having maintained his cloaked position from above ready to open fire if the beastie started rampaging, Nathan decloaks upon seeing the beastie vanish and flies straight toward the transport.

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 1012
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:14 am

Inside the Plane:

"Cuts and scrapes here and there, but we're largely fine. The big guy here has been pretty docile, Maggie managed to keep him calm. Snowy put him on ice for us, so I'd better bring them up first. After that, I'm gonna go ahead and pass the fuck out. Any idea how heavy this guy is? Way more then you'd even expect."

If not stopped, Dave does just that by partially remerging just enough to get a hold of both the woman, and taking then up.

As Snowblind and Magenta arrive on-board, thanks to Tsalmaveth's transporting them, Geotek flies along side the aircraft.

On the ground Madame Curare pulls the hand held radio Wainwright had given her before the group had been deployed, bringing it to her mouth as she presses the "talk" button. "Madame Curare to transport. The team is ready for planned exit, advise on how we are to proceed." The expression on her face is clear that she's irritated about something, though what that might be isn't clear as she waits on a answer.

Surprisingly enough it comes quickly. "Understood Curare, we are in route now as Grendel has been secured. ETA is three."

Madame Curare calmly presses the talk button. "See you then, we're waiting." She turns to the group. "They should be here within three minutes, likely to use some kind of silly mechanized lines they'll lower down to use to hook onto and be pulled up on." She adds with a smirk, "Brace yourselves children, they pull hard."

pathfinderq1
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by pathfinderq1 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:39 am

Buzzbomb

At Madame Curare's words, Keyanna gave a soft chuckle, then extended one arm up behind her head, in a crude imitation of a noose. "Three minutes, huh? I'm going to wring every second of sweet sweet freedom out of that then." And suiting deeds to words, she took off at a full run, simply spinning laps around the clearing, now empty of foes and target. It had been a long time in captivity, since she last had a chance to simply run full out- and who knew how long it would be before she got another chance...

EpicEclipse
Posts: 1492
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by EpicEclipse » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:51 am

Cat Noir (Felicity Black)
Image
Condition: Healthy
HP: 4 ~ Luck: 4

Felicity nods to the professional assassin, and can't help but smile as she understands the speedster's want of freedom and use of whatever seconds of it they have left before being brought back and locked up for who knows how long until they are to be used again.

"What I'd give for a proper shower in a nice place...maybe a nice soak in a tub even." the cat burglar fantasizes a bit.

User avatar
Camus
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Oni

Post by Camus » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:19 am

The legendary killer politely nods, and remains there not saying much, until the transport deploys whatever means to pull them up.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

Post Reply