Team Cerberus (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by MacynSnow » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Doctor Malsyn wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:20 pm
Tsalmaveth
Image
Status: Watching this like a hawk
HP: 0

Dave has done little besides sit on his perch, peering down at both beauty and the beast. There truly was much that could go wrong here with little that could be done by them to make this plan work even better. Maybe Red Death had some trick up his sleeve, a chemical compound that might make the big lug sleepier. With the way his body looked though, there was a good chance he had an impressive amount of resistince to that sorta thing.

He glanced over to where he assumed their leader was likely to have hid, not wanting to risk speaking, for any hint that she may have a plan.
Red Death
Image
Hero Points: 1-1=0 Condition-On Alert and with a possibly stupid idea...

Alex's body suddenly went rigid when he saw Maggie start doing the "sleepy time" thing you'd do with a child.Which,from what she said over the comm line not to mention what they'd all seen so far,looked to be the case with Grendel.Speaking quietly into the comms,the young revolutionary immediately starts to undo one of his gas canisters as he says
"Magneta,you'll need to take your Unique Vitamin Pill now.I recommend the rest of you cover your mouths with something,as you'll undoughtedly Not like this...."

Practically unscrewing the top of a Canister,Red Death turned to Tsalmaveth as he continues speaking
"You,my friend,will have to get this canister as close as you can to behind Mr.Bailey and hide it.I'm uncertain as to how long this will take,but it WILL put him to sleep...."
OOC: Ok T-man,i'm wanting to use a Hero Point to basically make the Eternal Slumber gimmick on my gas gun an Area effect.I'm willing to take half off my Range Attack number to do it,if needed.I should get my point back by my Honor complication anyway due to warning everybody....Fortitude DC at start:23 +Cumulative effect,Subtle, Insidious.
Like i said,i'm not sure how long it'll take,but it'll eventually work....Edit: Thanks for the catch guy's! :D

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 1071
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Tattooedman » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Buzzbomb:

As you check out the surrounding are of the spot where Grendel is it becomes clear that there hasn’t been anyone in this area for at least a week easily. And overall, the whole search is boring. However, as you start making your way back to the group you become aware of another presence next to you – a man wearing a brown and yellow bodysuit that covers him from head to toe, with an hourglass design on his test and a high tech looking belt around his waist.

“Hey darling, come here often?” he says as he keeps pace with you. His tone isn’t very friendly.

OOC wrote:Picture time! Here’s Buzzbomb’s running partner.
Image

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 1071
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Tattooedman » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Everyone, but Buzzbomb:

As the group debates about what their next step should be in how to incapacitate Grendel and transport him to their meeting spot with their AEGIS taxi there's a subtle shift in the surroundings - something has changed that isn't immediately obvious until a woman with strong Mediterranean features steps out of the shadows on the opposite side of the area where the group was watching Maggie communicate with Grendel. The woman is followed by a few others - a man dressed in a full body suite, complete with goggles and wearing a number of high tech archaic weapons strapped to him in various places. Next to him is a man wearing a black and gray costume that is armed with simple bow, he is wearing a frown. Behind them is a younger man and woman who are oddly close to one another; the male is sporting bright blue hair while the woman has equally bright red which makes it obvious both dye their hair while their clothes are baggy and reflect a "street" style that looks fairly worn. Bringing up the rear of the group is the last of their number, another man wearing a head to toe costume that has black with some small white highlights and topped with a pair of red colored goggles.

The woman looks at Maggie lying on the ground in front of the sitting Grendel with an amused smirk. "It seems the beast has found himself a beauty." She levels her eyes on Maggie. "Are you going to be as troublesome as your namesake dear? Are you going to make me have my associates have to play the part of Gaston and his men?"



OOC wrote:Even more picture time!
Image
Meda

Image
Orion

Image
Rant & Rave

Image
Black Bow

Image
Blacklash

User avatar
Doctor Malsyn
Posts: 1711
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Thunderdome, Texas

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:01 pm

Tsalmaveth
Image
Status: Not waiting for an explanation
HP: 1
-------------

Dave hears Red talk, but any thought of going through with that plan are thwarted by the rival team showing up out of the blue. He didn't waste any time, clenching his fist and willing the shadows to spring up and drag any who touched them down into the next realm.
Submerge: DC 19 dodge, selective 30 Ft., Transported to the Schanttenwelt
30 foot burst, so I'll probably hit one or two of them. Maggie is excluded, as is our tsrget for the time being.
Initisitve as well, should that matter:11
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 1606
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by catsi563 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:38 pm

Snowblind
HP: 1; Condition: Cold Snap
Image


Jen was concentrating on using her powers to put tall dark and ugly into deep freeze when plans got changed dramatically, Medea a major foe of the freedom league and a bunch of other bad guys including those two losers Rant and Rave. Jen made a quiet disgusted sound as she saw the pair.

"Great those two losers." she growled low before chuckling wickedly. She had those two pegged at least especially after they left her high and dry on a bank scheme. Yeah little payback seemed appropriate and she knew just where to start.

She slid back into hiding and waited for just the right moment to strike, the instant Rave looked like she was about to open her loud mouth she let fly with a blast of cold so intense that it would freeze anything solid especially loud mouth little tarts who thought they were all that and then some.

Meanwhile she wracked her brain real quick to see if she recognized the other two form the bad side of FC or from her brothers notes on some of the mooks he worked with.


Snowy will wait for the right moment then Blast Rave the sister in the back with her Cryokinesis Blast which she'll power attack by -1/+1

_: 1D20+7 = [17]+7 = 24
if that hits that's a DC 21 fort check Dazed stunned frozen solid

Jens initiative _: 1D20+6 = [12]+6 = 18


Expertise criminal check help any on knowing the other guys? _: 1D20+8 = [8]+8 = 16
beats the aforementioned DC 15 if it does
Last edited by catsi563 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

User avatar
kenseido
Posts: 398
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by kenseido » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:45 pm

GeoTek
Image

Oh look, there is the other shoe, Nathan thinks as the Crime League arrives.

He takes aim at Orion and prepares to fire his electrolasers at the hunter.
Initiative: 1D20+2 = [9]+2 = 11
Electrolaser: 1D20+10 = [12]+10 = 22
Hopefully he is penalized because GeoTek is concealed. DC25 if that hits.

Flynnarrel
Posts: 2312
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Flynnarrel » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Magenta
Image
HP:0

Maggie had been slowly raising her hand from pocket to mouth so as not to startle Grendel. She'd finally got it there with the pill when they were interrupted. The gulp of her swallowing the pill is her initial response to the toga'ed woman's query.

Maggie positions herself in a crouch between the newcomers and Grendel, her arms sweeping the blue monster behind her protectively. "I-I won't let you hurt him." Maggie stammers, voice alarmed. Who the *&^# is this Greek Tart?! We didn't order flat-chest baklava, gyroboy, captain hummus, and the felafel twins. Besides, Grendel's OURS!
"Something pithy this way comes."

MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by MacynSnow » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:36 pm

Red Death
Image
Hero Points- 2-1= 1 Condition-Normal(Use HP to avoid Fatigue after using Extra Effort/Surge)
Upon spotting The new arrival's Alex immediately sprang to action!
Springing from his hiding position like a coiled Viper,Red Death shouts towards the Mediterranean woman as his hands fly to his unsheathed Gas guns and let loose with a dual shot
"Then Allow me to Introduce you to The Castle properly!..."
OCC: Startle attempt on Medea....
6+10=16 not a bad start...
Now it's time for the Gas Attack on her...
9+12=21 Fort DC is 23. That's a winner,right there.... :D
Oh yeah,Initiative check!
14
Last edited by MacynSnow on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Batgirl III
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:17 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Batgirl III » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Madame Curare
Image

Madame Curare smirked, she knew there was a reason that Wainwright had sent them instead of calling in someone like the Freedom League. This was obviously the real reason: The Crime League was interested in Grendel too. Wainwright probably wanted to make sure that Grendel would either be captured by AEGIS or "sanctioned" before the Crime League could nab him.

She knew most of these people from headlines and reputation. The only one she'd ever "met" was Medea; the immortal witch had dined with Dr. Sin a few times back when Curare was still playing the loyal lieutenant to him. Curare had to grudgingly admit she didn't know much about her. She certainly didn't look like much of a threat physically... But it was herd to say with wizards.

Curare watched as Red Death sprang from the shadows, making the same smart choice that Curare would have: Go for Medea first. Take out their power player and cut the head off the snake. This kid was smart, despite his braggadocio. Curare suched forward, attempting to strike Medea. Red Death's gases could be lethal, but their were few poisons on Earth that could affect her any longer.
OCC wrote: Initiative: 1D20+4 = [20]+4 = 24
Free: Assessment (Insight): 1D20+15 = [1]+15 = 16
Move: Advance to melee range with Medea, right through Read Death's gas cloud if need be.
Standard: Melee Attack (Unarmed): 1D20+15 = [14]+15 = 29

If that hits, I'll use another Free Action to initiate a grab action (via Fast Grab) and she'll be at a –5 circumstance penalty on the escape check (Improved Hold).
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

pathfinderq1
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by pathfinderq1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:01 am

Buzzbomb
HP: 1; LP: 1; Condition- fine (for now)

"Dios... You're even worse than the Spleen," Kix muttered. In the space of a heartbeat she stopped, then turned back the way she had come, weaving through the trees with uncanny ease.

The rest of the group would hear the chime of the commlink. "Coming back in, with company."

>OOC:
- Expertise (pop culture) 1d20+3= 22 (24 if she can use Streetwise instead)
-Initiative (just in case): 1d20+16= 22; rolls http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=209336

-Staying in Timeskip slot, using Athletics auto-success to push Speed to 11, with Precise for maneuverability, headed back to the clearing

EpicEclipse
Posts: 1590
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by EpicEclipse » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:43 am

Cat Noir (Felicity Black)
Image
Condition: Healthy
HP: 2->3 ~ Luck: 5->4

Well, of all the not-really-surprising things that could happen. Still, fortunate the miscreants, that is to say, the ones that weren't part of her own group here, opted to show themselves rather than launch some kind of sneak attack or some underhanded trickery to benefit from the element of surprise. Silly miscreants. They apparently thought they would be dealing with a more altruistic, fair-play sort of people.

Then again....the group of miscreants she belonged to opted to enact sudden and swift violence on the newcomers, but THAT certainly wasn't going to set Grendel's instincts off to enact his own violence which was probably going to dwarf all of their's..... well damn.

She knew about some of the big names, Medea....Rant and Rave had been involved with a few of the heists she had tagged along on, so they might even recognize her in turn, but she didn't know the others. The guys with the weapons, probably straight weapons, no powers to worry about, the guy with the buggy red goggled mask....he was an enigma.

All in all, Cat wishes her group had shown some restraint and maybe could have figured something out with these guys, heck, Medea might have been able to help with the magic tattoo things. Well, moot now. Time to consider strategy.... Grendel was probably the single largest, literally, threat to both groups. The cat burglar moves silently towards the big guy, hoping to reach him before he starts going ballistic to work some of her bad luck on the big guy to mitigate the damage he is likely to cause.
Initiative: 1D20+4 = [12]+4 = 16

Routine action Sneaking, DC20, 22 if where we are is considered poor lighting or it's still dark enough out for that. She also has Hide in Plain Sight. Be that as it may, I'd also like to spend a Luck to edit the scene so there is a convenient brush of foliage beside Grendel to use to block line of sight to her that she'll reach through for her attack all sneaky like.

Karmic Touch is set to;
Affliction 10 (Resisted and overcome by Will; 1st) Impaired & Vulnerable, 2nd) Defenseless & Disabled), Affects Insubstantial 2, Cumulative, Extra Affliction, Insidious, Subtle (visible only to magical senses), Limited Degree, Side Effect
Cat is going to try and sneak up on Grendel and touch him with that. Karmic Touch: 1D20+10 = [5]+10 = 15 That might hit. If he doesn't notice her due to her stealth check, he may also be Vulnerable to the attack. She has both melee precise attacks, so not concerned about concealment from poor lightning or cover from the foliage I hope is okay to add with the Luck point scene edit. If that hits, it's a DC20 Will save.

User avatar
Camus
Posts: 987
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Oni

Post by Camus » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:13 am

Image

Oni's eyes dart towards the newly arrived foes. It was clear that they were here with ill intent, and Curare, their leader had taken an obviously aggressive take on them. Good. Time to unleash some fury. In a blink of an eye, Oni was standing in the clearing, and in the next he was amidst the group of foes! In one swift motion he unsheathed his katana, performed a wide arc attack, and then sheathed it back.
To those perceptive enough, Oni was unleashing a tornado of katana attacks. Those not so keen would see only a man standing there not seemingly doing much.
"You will leave, or you will die. Hitotsu o erande kudasai" he said, narrowing his eyes, the fingers of his right fingers coiled around the pommel of his sword, while his left remained inside his traditional yukata.

Initiative: 17
Using speed 3 to get in the midst of them all and using Taifū ken, burst area damage 9, secondary effect. This is a subtle attack, so the enemies need a perception check or be vulnerable against it. He is switching to Rakurai (Strength Effect 9: Reaction 3 (Being hit in melee), Subtle 1, accurate 1, Quirk: needs a sword) as a free action in case someone wants to hit him. Here is a preemptive counter in case you need the roll: 17.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 1071
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Tattooedman » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:13 am

Everyone:

With the arrival of the Crime League, Tsalmaveth wastes no time in making the first aggressive move; the shadows of the villains all reach up with hungry hands trying to pull their casters into the darkness. However, all of them manage to evade the trap in their own way – with Meda simply levitating herself out of the shadowy hands reach, while Orion and Blackbow leap their way clear. Blacklash, ironically enough, disappears in a flash of his own darkness only to reappear several feet away from where he’d been, leaving Rant and Rave to fight their way free of the hands grip.

“So there are others here with the little Beauty.” Meda says with an annoyed tone, glancing at her teammates. “Deal with them, I’ll handle the beast.”

While the communicators of the team activate, carrying Buzzbomb’s voice to each of their ears. "Coming back in, with company."

However, before any of the Crime League can react Snowblind lets a blast of cryonoic energy fly at Rave, hitting the young woman squarely in the back and bringing a cry of pain from her as she falls to her knees which brings a string of curses from Rant concerning the parentage of whoever just attacked his sister.

From his vantage point in the air, Geotek targets Orion and fires off a blast from his Electrolaser that hits the super merc despite his efforts to evade the shot, though it only ends up clipping his shoulder. Still, it is enough to bring a pained curse from him and brings the armor wearing man squarely in the super-hunter’s sights.

Maggie choses to position herself in a crouch between the newcomers and Grendel, her arms sweeping the blue monster behind her protectively. "I-I won't let you hurt him." Maggie stammers, voice alarmed.

As Meda starts moving towards Maggie and Grendel, Red Death leaps forward and subjects the immortal sorceress to a large dose of his gas which forces her to pause coughing, as her magical protection doesn’t extend to such airborne-based attacks. Then just as she manages to clear her lungs of the offensive gas Madame Curare comes rushing at her from her hidden vantage point, unleashing a punishing barrage of punches that, luckily for Meda, are stopped by her aegis spell.

“You people are beginning to annoy me.” She says flatly, as she glares at Madame Curare, who says nothing as she preferred to let her actions speak for her at this point; grabbing a hold of the Greek mystic and carefully twisting her limbs around until she was unable to move of her own free will.

Cat Noir, meanwhile, focuses her attention on the team’s target – Grendel. Moving around so that she is behind him thanks to the cover of the forest, the thief reaches out with hands so steady they’ve stolen precious gems from underneath infrared web sensors without disturbing them. Her touch is so light that Grendel doesn’t register the contact, his attention focused on the situation in front of him.

The last to act, Oni was standing in the clearing one moment then in the next he was amidst the group of foes. In one swift motion he unsheathed his katana, performed a wide arc attack that caught Blacklash, Orion and Rant unaware given their current distractions and the speed of his attack, and then sheathed it back in a motion that was so smoothly done there was little doubt he’d done this act thousands of times before. His attack hit all three men, and while Blacklash and Rant were sent reeling, Orion’s body armor managed to absorb the force of the attack. "You will leave, or you will die. Hitotsu o erande kudasai!" Oni said, narrowing his eyes, the fingers of his right fingers coiled around the pommel of his sword, while his left remained inside his traditional yukata.

OOC wrote: Meda Initiative: _: 1D20+0 = [6]+0 = 6.

Black Bow Initiative: _: 1D20+12 = [9]+12 = 21.

Blacklash Initiative: _: 1D20+10 = [17]+10 = 27.

Orion Initiative: _: 1D20+9 = [10]+9 = 19.

Rant Initiative: _: 1D20+7 = [5]+7 = 12.

Rave Initiative: _: 1D20+3 = [3]+3 = 6.

Downtime Initiative: _: 1D20+40 = [19]+40 = 59.

And I’m going to just put Grendel at dead last.
--
Initiative List:
Downtime - 59
Blacklash -27 [Bruised & Stunned – Oni]
Madame Curare – 24
Buzzbomb - 22
Blackbow - 21
Orion – 19 [Bruised]
Snowblind – 18
Oni - 17
Cat Noir - 16
Red Death - 14
Rant -12 [Bruised & Stunned – Oni]
Tsalmaveth – 11 (highest Agility rank)
Magenta – 11 (Agility tied, higher Initiative base)
Geotech – 11 (Agility tied, lower Initiative base)
Rave – 6 (higher Agility) [Stunned – Snowblind]
Meda – 6 (lower Agility) [Bruised x2, Hindered & Vulnerable]
Grendel – dead last [Defenseless & Disabled]

-whew, that took a minute to sort out.
Alright, well the PCs get a surprise round so we’ll resolve everyone’s action (in the order they were posted) then go to the Initiative List after that.

--
Alright then, Tsalmaeth’s attack hits all the Crime League members present thanks to it’s being a Burst Area attack (DC 19).

Blacklash Dodge: _: 1D20+12 = [17]+12 = 29.

Blackbow Dodge: _: 1D20+12 = [15]+12 = 27.

Media Dodge: _: 1D20+10 = [19]+10 = 29.

Orion Dodge: _: 1D20+14 = [1]+14 = 15, and he beefs it. Take an HP Doctor Malsyn for this re-roll I’m about to do.
Orion’s Re-rolled Dodge: _: 1D20+14 = [2]+14 = 16, and with the re-roll bonus that’ll be a 26 total.

Rant Dodge: _: 1D20+12 = [3]+12 = 15. Man, I can’t help myself can I? Take a second HP for the re-roll Malsyn.
Rant’s Re-rolled Dodge: _: 1D20+12 = [17]+12 = 29.

Rave Dodge: _: 1D20+12 = [3]+12 = 15, and she follows Orion’s example. So that’ll be a 3rd HP for Malsyn.
Rave’s Re-rolled Dodge: _: 1D20+12 = [15]+12 = 27.

--
Snowblind’s attack on Rave hits (Fortitude DC 21).

Rave’s Toughness: _: 1D20+6 = [5]+6 = 11, that’s a Failure by 10 so she’s Stunned & Bruised.

--
Geotek’s attack hits Orion (thanks to his having concealment – Toughness DC 25)

Orion’s Toughness: _: 1D20+8 = [10]+8 = 18, that’s a Failure by 7 so he’s Bruised.

--
Magenta takes a defensive pose between Grendal & the Crime League

--
Red Death uses Startle to Feint (Insight DC 16) Meda, then attacks her & hits even without the Feint (Fortitude DC 23).

Meda’s Insight: _: 1D20+15 = [11]+15 = 26, she beats it.

Meda’s Fortitude: _: 1D20+7 = [14]+7 = 21, and that’s a Failure by 2 so she’s Bruised.

--

Madame Curare’s attack on Meda hits (Toughness DC 20), but Meda has her protective spells up and it gives her ranks in Impervious so that counters it. Now for the Grab Attack;

Madame Curare Grab Check (Strength): _: 1D20+3 = [12]+3 = 15.

Meda Grab Check (Dodge): _: 1D20+5 = [8]+5 = 13. Curare wins, which leaves Meda Hindered & Vulnerable.

--
Cat Noir goes after Grendel, who is Vulnerable (Defenses halved) thanks to her Luck edit of the scene, and she does hit him (Will DC 20).


Grendel’s Will: _: 1D20+10 = [1]+10 = 11, so that’s a serious fail which leaves him Defenseless & Disabled (–5 circumstance penalty on all checks.).

--
Oni’s attack will reach Blacklash, Rant, and Orion. Now they’ll need to do a Perception check (DC 20).

Blacklash’s Perception: _: 1D20+9 = [19]+9 = 28, he fails it.

Orion’s Perception: _: 1D20+12 = [6]+12 = 18, and he fails too.

Rant’s Perception: _: 1D20+6 = [12]+6 = 18, and that’s the Hat Trick. All three are Vulnerable

Since Camus didn’t include an Attack Roll for Oni I’ll whip one up real quick;
Oni’s Attack: _: 1D20+11 = [12]+11 = 23, which will hit all three of them (Toughness DC 24).

Blacklash’s Toughness: _: 1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13, that’s a Failure by 11 so he’s Stunned & Bruised.

Orion’s Toughness: _: 1D20+7 = [20]+7 = 27, but he manages to pull out a nat 20.

Rant’s Toughness: _: 1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13, which is a Failure by 11 so he’s Stunned & Bruised.

--
SO, at this point we’re at the top of Initiative now that the surprise round is over. Downtime isn’t arriving on the scene until the end & Blacklash is Stunned, so that’ll make it Madame Curare’s turn.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Batgirl III
Posts: 2429
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:17 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Batgirl III » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:37 am

Madame Curare
Image

Madame Curare shifted her weight and her grip, taking hold of both of Medea's wrists in her left hand, the pressure on her ulnar nerve was, hopefully, excruciating. With her free hand, reached around Medea's face clenching her jaw.

"Πάντα μιλούσες πάρα πολύ." she whispered into the witch's ear, before wrenching back. Hard.
OOC wrote: Standard action to attack: Unarmed Attack (Power Attack -5/+5): 1D20+10 = [1]+10 = 11

Ugh. Let's burn a Hero Point to improve the roll: Unarmed Attack (Power Attack -5/+5): 1D20+10 = [7]+10 = 17; but add 10 to the result, so it's really a 27 to hit.

Medea will need to make a DC 25 Toughness Check to avoid my attempt to snap her neck.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.

User avatar
Tattooedman
Posts: 1071
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:33 am

Madame Curare:

Meda's head snaps, hard in the direction Madame Curare pulled, and while it leaves her gasping in ragged breaths it seems that her magic has managed to just barely protect her from the worst part the maneuver.
OOC wrote:That does hit.
Meda's Toughness: _: 1D20+11 = [3]+11 = 14, ow, going to re-roll that.

Meda's Re-rolled Toughness:_: 1D20+11 = [1]+11 = 12, so with re-roll bonus that'll be 22. Still another Bruise but better than the first roll. Take an HP BG3.

--
Buzzbomb is up.

Post Reply